On Forgiveness & Gratitude

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

On Forgiveness & Gratitude

Post by happyrain »

:hithere

I was feeling rather blessed this morning and received an epiphany. The answer came to me in the shower.
A prayer came out of it, Blessing all those whose paths I've crossed- those I've wronged or have been wronged by... All those who've entered my Life. You can do this for anyone. It isn't just about Forgiveness- It's about Gratitude for interacting with God...

Simply hold whoever you wish in your minds Eye
And recite,
"Dear ___
Bless your kind Spirit,
Through your Generosity
And Your Wisdom
I am Healed."

Amen.<3
:kiss:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: On Forgiveness & Gratitude

Post by Sandy »

Oh thank you, Eric!!! I have copied and saved it...sending it to George to print for me so I can keep it handy for awhile until it becomes a part of my spiritual landscape. It is simple and short enough to practice at any time and any place. So I thank you for sharing your epiphany with the rest of us.

(((((((hugs)))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you Sandy.

One may wonder,
If I've been wronged then what Generosity is that? It is the generosity of the Spirit for having interacted with and receiving Wisdom from that souls expression. Consider yourself and each person like a paintbrush, your every day living making bold and colorful strokes against the great portrait of Life.

We may not see the light from an unpleasant relationship right away yet, to the inquiring soul, no doubt there is something to be learned from it all.

I've also come to realize this prayer can work in many ways, you may wish to include yourself in your minds eye. It really was healing for me to place those I Love in this prayer and those I struggle with on a regular basis.

Try to remember, in each of us exist God. Love will wash away the rest.

Wishing you and our friends here Peace.

:sunflower: :loves
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Sandy I thought this was an important saying from Amma,
"The past is like one's storage. We don't live in our storage. Draw from it if you must but don't live there."

Hope all is well ~
Peace friend.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric,

You speak wisely my friend. :happy I think I will do as you suggest and place myself in minds eye as well as those I feel moved to place there. Thank you!

I love this saying from Amma....
"The past is like one's storage. We don't live in our storage. Draw from it if you must but don't live there."
:) It's so easy to drift into that "ole storage closet" for extended periods of time. I'm working on seeing the blessings coming from so many happenings/People over the years.
We're good here after a frosty morning. :bana: I was dancing in the heavy frost and relishing the ice on the windshield of the car. (Okay, a slight exaggeration actually just heavy frost LOL) But I haven't seen that in many years. :D
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere
:bana: :bana: :bana:
:loves :loves
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Alternatively, you can end this prayer with
We are Healed... Or, You are Healed.

All of which through Gods grace and ones Faith is possible.
It is Gods Love we so tirelessly run towards and it is God alone who provides these blessings. Let us tune in to these vibrations and carry them with us in our every day interactions.

Peace... :hithere
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Eric...you wrote...
All of which through Gods grace and ones Faith is possible.
It is Gods Love we so tirelessly run towards and it is God alone who provides these blessings. Let us tune in to these vibrations and carry them with us in our every day interactions.
May it be so. :happy
Thank you!
xxSandy