Emergency prayers needed

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Nikki88
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Emergency prayers needed

Post by Nikki88 »

Hello everyone,

Please say a prayer for me I am in a dangerous situation that I’m trying to get out of. Currently I don’t own a car and due to some of my disabilities I find driving to be difficult though I do have my license. I’ve been using an app similar to uber in which a guy would regularly take me to work. It was fine for many many months but recently I started having problems with this person. He kept getting angry at me that he was losing money because the signal would drop out during the ride and recently demanded that I give him a bigger tip because of those issues; even though I’ve explained in the past that I still get charged the same amount up front by the app regardless of signal issues. After his recent outburst I’ve resolved that I won’t accept anymore rides from this person and have begun to turn down his offer which has made him grow increasingly angry. I haven’t blocked him yet because if he threatens me I want to have a record of it. Please please pray for me that this nasty man takes the hint and leaves me alone with no harm to me or my family. So far I don’t have anything I can report him for and am hopefully he will get the hint and move on. I just want this person gone from my life without any incident.

Thank you so much and I’m sorry to bother this message board with this. I apologize for my grammar and spelling I don’t have a computer right now and am typing this on my phone.

Lots of love,

Nikki
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Emergency prayers needed

Post by Sandy »

Hi Nikki,
I am praying for you and will continue to pray and use any influence I can muster to get this fella to leave you alone. It's upseting that he can get angry with you and make you feel uncomfortable and threatened and yet that still isn't enough to be able to report him. No woman who feels threatened in this way by any man should have to put up with it. The situation already seems dangerous enough without an escalation. :(

Love you, sweetie, and as I said I will definitely keep you in my prayers over the coming weeks
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.