Prayers for Sutherland Springs TX

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Prayers for Sutherland Springs TX

Post by happyrain »

Please join me in prayer for the people of Sutherland TX affected by the church shooting.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Prayers for Sutherland Springs TX

Post by Geoff »

WE, as in a group of us (seven) prayed for them Sunday, as soon as I knew about it. Its another dreadful case, but dreadful shootings occur everyday in the US and don't make the news. I bought a book called Another day in the death of America, which was a random day studying every child killed by a gun on a single day. After three cases studies I had too stop. Its just too sad for words.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Sounds like that book should be read by all Americans... cannot understand this attachment we have to our weapons....sigh
I am joining you guys in prayer.
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

It’s not guns that bother me. I’m from Texas, plenty of my friends carry. It was a civilian with a gun that stopped this kid. It’s things like antidepressants and propaganda that need to be looked at. Like Geoff said there are many shootings the news doesn’t report. Do they bother questioning the use of commercial drugs and its side effects? I also think about things like MK Ultra.. There are so many Variables here.
Think about this... if I had to point a gun at someone trying to harm me or my family- it’s no problem I would rather a fighting chance if our lives were on the line...but the thought of pointing a gun at any innocent person is so sickening...some of these shooters aren’t mentally stable. These shooters are criminals. Making guns harder to get doesn’t stop a thug from getting one. Thank you for the prayers.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity