General World Prayer and Peace in Mind

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

General World Prayer and Peace in Mind

Post by happyrain »

Hello. My request and my thoughts my come off as naive and what I think I understand isn't all so coherent. I don't know if it's the increase in technology since our reach is further, our circles larger and our information delivers quickly but I am feeling the stress from the politics, military and media. I understand we've been corrupt for generations and I can't help but feel all of these events are coming together for another world war. We've been at war for a long time. I feel selfish since I have not placed myself in understanding the despair or even bothered to research much growing up but the injustices of this world are great. There are still so many dark and greedy pockets around the globe. I feel there is an internal dynamic we may never be made aware of and a lot of the prejudice against our current President here in the United States comes from a battle of power that many of us are unaware of. He's just one man, a scapegoat and a distraction to the madness behind the scenes. I don't care if you're for or against him but I am of the belief the main stream media and other corporate entities have tried to suade or thoughts towards further hate and division. I am tired of the lies and feel we've been lied to for a long time. Maybe a, "you can't handle the truth" mentality... Anyways...

So many don't want to worry about something until it affects their immediate reality. I know there's such dark and sad things happening around the world constantly... From personal, family and up the ranks to our government. Maybe this is necessary as we advance towards a global unification- it almost seems inescapable and perhaps the next step is communication/interaction with alien life. My thoughts are all over the place... But I am just so appalled by the clear amount of deceit our own Brothers and Sisters are employed to inject in our minds on a daily basis. I don't know what's going on and it's easy to feel overwhelmed, bothered...

So my prayers are directed to a general wake up to each and every individual to the greater truth, to empathy and compassion. I ask for prayers for peace in my own mind, I know meditation will help and perhaps a temporary disconnection from the social media's. I just don't want to be the one who doesn't do anything until it's too late. Prayers for understanding. Prayers for Loving Direction. Prayers for families and prayers to those who are battling now in the higher rungs of our government- too much greed here.

People are battling over moral high grounds when the truth isn't all so clear to begin with.

Not sure what to say anymore...
This has become a bit of a reflection on its own here so I appreciate your feedback and time.

Intent needs to be strong here... Stronger.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
vivrider
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: General World Prayer and Peace in Mind

Post by vivrider »

Hello Happyrain!

Your post sounds like what is in my mind almost constantly. Did you read the message posted on 9/27/17, This Is the Awakened Mind? From Ophelius, received by Chris Maurus, it talks about how the "perverted agendas of cabal power" have brainwashed the masses. I often feel hopeless and powerless seeing the wars, the push for new, bigger wars, the inequality, the suffering. This post says we should use our powerful thoughts of love and compassion to heal the world. I'm trying to meditate and pray more often and get myself to believe that my thoughts can be this powerful. Hope that helps a little.

Love,
Viv
vivrider
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by vivrider »

Hello Happyrain!

Your post sounds like what is in my mind almost constantly. Did you read the message posted on 9/27/17, This Is the Awakened Mind? From Ophelius, received by Chris Maurus, it talks about how the "perverted agendas of cabal power" have brainwashed the masses. I often feel hopeless and powerless seeing the wars, the push for new, bigger wars, the inequality, the suffering. This post says we should use our powerful thoughts of love and compassion to heal the world. I'm trying to meditate and pray more often and get myself to believe that my thoughts can be this powerful. Hope that helps a little.

Love,
Viv
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

Thank you for bringing it to my attention, I haven't read it until you said something.

The level of sincerity one puts into something is crucial. With that being said I am sure your thoughts are not going unnoticed.

Peace :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity