Sammy and Stella

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Sammy and Stella

Post by happyrain »

Please send any loving prayers or kind thoughts to my two cats Sammy and Stella. They need a loving home and I'd like if they can go together as sisters. Due to my unfortunate living circumstance I can not keep them. I have found a no kill shelter helping me look for foster and adoption options. Please pray they find a loving home. Thank you.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: Sammy and Stella

Post by Sandy »

Oh Eric,

I'm so sorry. I have been hoping and praying for the three of you hoping that something would come along so that you would not have to part with your girls. My heart goes out to you and I will change my prayer for their comfort security love and safety. I pray the right person who will love them with all their heart and provide a safe and happy home will show up at the shelter soon and give Sammy and Stella a forever home.

Love you little brother.
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you Sandy
Shelter may have found an option
I'll provide more details if it goes through
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you Sandy and anyone else for the prayers.

Sammy and Stella have found a loving home and were adopted by a couple in their 50's with a home around 5,000sq ft- they'll have plenty more space to explore than what I've ever given them.

I may be lucky enough to talk to the new owners in a couple days. It's a blessing for me knowing they're in good hands and they got to go as a pair.

I really do appreciate your thoughts. Good things have come of it!

Cheers.

Blessings.

Peace. =) :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you, Eric, for updating us about Stella and Sammy. Like you, I am relieved that they found such a wonderful home and that they are able to still be together. You know, you are very sensitive where animals are concerned so you might be able to reach them with a quiet mind and send them love and calming thoughts as they adjust to their new environment. Just a thought... you may even receive something in return from their end. :finger:

I'm sending you love as you adjust to changes in your life and environment.

(((((((((Eric)))))))))))
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you Sandy. Your words are always comforting. It really is amazing how fast they found a loving home. I still haven't talked to them but the woman who helped see them adopted made it seem like it was a perfect match. I believe it's true and think asking for loving thoughts and prayers helped. I believe your words too, sending them love as they adjust to their new world- and even that they can send something back. I think they're telling me they're okay... Sammy and Stella send their Love

I will continue to pray for their peace and comfort ...

Thank you :hithere
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

One of the new owners is allergic, possibly to the long haired cat. They need a new home. Due to my situation I am unable to House them. Please join me in a prayer for Sammy and Stella. They deserve a peaceful home and happy lives. Thank you.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Sandy wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:32 am Thank you, Eric, for updating us about Stella and Sammy. Like you, I am relieved that they found such a wonderful home and that they are able to still be together. You know, you are very sensitive where animals are concerned so you might be able to reach them with a quiet mind and send them love and calming thoughts as they adjust to their new environment. Just a thought... you may even receive something in return from their end. :finger:

I'm sending you love as you adjust to changes in your life and environment.

(((((((((Eric)))))))))))
Sandy
Dear Sandy and Eric,

When i had my "weird" experience in Athens, I sent Sunshine love and FELT his love come back. So yes, it is the case that cats and dogs can tell who is sending them love. I will add my prayers that Sammy and Stella settle into a happy loving home. Cats are just so special.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It is late and I should be in bed since we have an early start tomorrow, but I just wanted to add that my cat, well he is my son's cat now, is laying sprawled out across my lap as I type. He has been my shadow ever since I have been here visiting and I catch him looking at me with so much love. I can feel it and I try to return it to him. It has been 4 years since I have seen him and yet I can tell beyond a shadow of a doubt that he hasn't forgotten a moment of our time together 11 plus years ago.
Eric, your kitties will always remember you and love you. :kiss:

Yes, I agree with you Geoff, "cats are so special!"

((((((HUGS))))))
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thank you both. never was a cat person til i met my ex. fell in love with them, despite some of their- issues.... LOL

well, thank you some more guys. the ex has a friend that may be able to foster them. she gets to see them again which is good, its been a while for her and either of us may be able to take them back once our living situation changes. i hope they're going to be well taken care of. if i can get this persons contact info i can communicate easier and provide assistance when needed.

she is keeping me somewhat in the loop so that's good. i will have to try and send them all love tonight and we'll see what happens.... fingers crossed for the best outcome for my two lovely kitties :lol:

:hithere
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

They have a new resting place but have moved around so much in such a short time. Stella has lost some weight and Sammy looks annoyed. Please pray for them and I hope either myself or my previous gf can take them back home soon. Missing them and wishing them all the love and happiness I can muster. Her friend came through, I don't know how long he can watch them. They wouldn't have had to go through any of this could I have kept my living arrangements... Thoughts and prayers are appreciated...
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Eric,
Sammy and Stella are in my prayers tonight. I hope they will soon be with those who know them best and love them dearly. :kiss:
xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you. Not to long ago I had a dream they were resting with me in bed. I nearly cried because of just how real it felt to have them by my side. I realize more and more Stella’s innocence and pure love and Sammy’s tamed and enduring compassion. I can’t beleive how close we got and are now separated. Worse that I was the one to pack them at night and drive them to the shelter/temp living situation. I called the new foster but he hasn’t replied. I don’t know if it’s a foster situation anymore. It is the Holidays so I will have to be patient. The last message he delivered to me was in the form of a text and said they were just fine.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

We're praying for that reunion, Eric. It must have been very hard for you to let them go. But you were in a tough spot and had nothing else you could do for them as time had run out. You did the best you could for them under these hard circumstances. They have been safe and well looked after. I suspect they already know your heart and have already forgiven you.

Your dream was very encouraging. Who knows, maybe they were there in spirit form. If you can send love then why can't they? ;) :D :love

Love,
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Just seeing this. It’s 9:11 here and you’re making me teary-eyed. It’s a beautiful thought. All is well I suppose, the foster text me saying they were playing with each other just the other day.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((Eric))))))
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Stella has been adopted by a sweet looking girl. She's a younger lady and in the photo she is hugging Stella dearly. She may have finally found a home. While this is great news and I am happy for her- Sammy the older cat was left in the shelter. My heart goes to her, and any continued prayers for her to find an equally loving home- one that suits her personality is sincerely appreciated. Thank you for all the kind thoughts. My girls. :kiss:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm glad and sad all at the same time. :scratch:
But I'm praying for Stella, hoping that she adjust quickly to her new home and also for dear Sammy. That sweet kitty deserves a wonderful loving home too. I pray it is so and soon your heart will rest easier for your girls.
love,
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Wonderful news. Sammy was adopted this morning by an older gentlemen who looked happy to hold her.
:kiss:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:cheers: Thank you God and thank you Eric for letting us know. I am tingling all over with the news. :D Now I pray for Sammy and Stella and their new families. May love and happiness abound!
love,
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I am missing Sammy and Stella tonight and hoping they're okay. If possible, please send them Love and Light that they may be protected and comforted always.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I will, Eric, doing it now...
Love you,
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you... I walked around the neighborhood last night and saw a cat that looked like Sammy sprawled out on our driveway when returning. I do hope they're okay and tried to send love to this creature with Sammy and Stella in my minds eye. the cat stayed for a while but was surely cautious of my stature and when I layed some feet away from him he took his leave when I wasn't paying attention. Your prayers mean a lot, I continue to pray for them and envision them in Loving Light.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hope you can see the girls and place them in Love and Light. It's an old photo and not the best quality. Thank you!