Please pray for Austin Ryan Effinger

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Please pray for Austin Ryan Effinger

Post by George »

Austin Ryan Effinger is having a tough time.

Paul Effinger writes:

My middle son, Austin Ryan Effinger, age 22, is in need of dire help. He’s having a very difficult time for at least two months now. He recently sent you a donation from his social security disability when I could not. He cherishes all the 11:11 messages, for they’ve been the only thing that’s kept him going daily.

Please ask healing assistance for him from all your healer’s.

Austin, unlike his older brother Paul and younger brother Luke, suffers much – he has Autism, Aperger’s syndrome, Tourette’s syndrome, ADHD, ADD, has a severely herniated disc causing much pain that’ll likely require surgery (already had that for disc below in 2013), has severe depression, and has been suicidal for for about five years now. In time, he will make an incredible testament to the kingdom.

He made a spiritual choice about 2 months ago, an epiphany to give up many addictions, and follow God’s will. He has never been able to experience happiness, but did so for 2 weeks, and I was amazed at his transformation. That is, until he questioned why he was happy. That started an OCD thought pattern, he has not recovered from. Thoughts in his head directed towards Jesus, involving curse words, that he cannot stop thinking about constantly. He has been meditating night and day, very distraught. I’ve counseled him daily, prayed, layed hands on, everything. Counselors/therapists from our doctor’s behavioral health programs have been unable to help him.

I’m currently having him receive accupunture, and herbals teas to relieve anxiety, with limited success.

Thank you all,
Paul Effinger.
Sandy
Staff

Re: Please pray for Austin Ryan Effinger

Post by Sandy »

I will keep Austin in my prayers, George. Bless him, in his short 22 years of life he has so much to deal with. :(
hugs,
Sunny
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Bless his heart, I will send prayers for him, and for you also.

pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
theocles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theocles »

thank you George, Sandy, and PP for your prayers and help, all is appreciated! Austin is a huge fan of the 11:11 Progress Group! :roll
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((((PAUL)))))))))

This must be very hard for you too...I can't imagine anything harder then watching your child suffer. We are all connected and we share love between us. If it helps imagine all of us surrounding you and sharing your prayers...all of us..people you don't even know... with arms raised to the heavens in prayer for your dear Austin. We shore you up. We have your back. :kiss:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Paul,
Please tell Austin, another person out there is praying for him and your whole family. I burst into tears when first reading of his obstacles, it so closely relates to my own son's challenges. It's hard even now remembering all the suffering he and we went through. I believe he is a true indigo child sent here to pave the way for his crystal siblings and make our society wake up and learn how to treat people who don't fit into a very constricting box.

On top of his learning and emotional challenges he has many gifts an talents, as I'm sure Austin does also. Please convey to Austin there is hope! True hope and not just a banner waving in front of him. My son has been slapped down continually in his life. Thought we were going to loose him to suicide multiple times since he was eight, but somehow he found out how to be himself and learn to face the world, even with his unique perspective. It also forced us and others around him to look at life differently. Today he is 34, his life is not perfect, but he holds down a job, pays bills and has a girlfriend. He's found a quirky group of people who recognize his value and in are in awe of his intelligence. There are so many creative ways he has learned to express himself and if there is someone who can't accept the way he is, he finds someone who does. The world is growing smaller every day. There are many other people out there who do not fit into that box. Who wants to be in one anyway?

Love and healing prayers sent your way,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Dragonfly
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Dragonfly »

hi Paul - i will be praying for Austin also. Thank you for bringing him to everyones attention! Blessings from DF