Help me with prayers

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
GamerMom84
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Help me with prayers

Post by GamerMom84 »

Brief history: upwards of 6 miscarriages, 2 ectopic with one rupture. I am pregnant again, though I'm not sure how far along. I found out within the past week that I have a right ovarian cyst and it has ruptured twice since January 3rd, or at least I've had the sensation of it rupturing twice, both times with bleeding. This time, since last night it isn't going away, heavy bleeding and intense pain. I will not know anything until Monday but I need prayers, I want this baby more than anything, please pray all is well. I need prayer. :cry:

On another note, I've seen 11:11 for years now, but way more recently. Hoping this means positive things for this pregnancy. I will update on Monday when I find something out.
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Help me with prayers

Post by Geoff »

Hi Gamermom,

I will add you to my prayers for sure, thats a very tough history there.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear Gamermom,
I am a little late coming to the board but when I looked at the clock just after reading your post it was 6:11. so it seems the 11's are with you. You have been through so much. Bless you. I too am praying for you. ((((((Hugs))))))
love,
Sandy
Please do let us know how you are getting on Monday. Until then we pray, pray , pray.
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
GamerMom84
New Friend

Post by GamerMom84 »

Things did not go as planned, sadly it is another ectopic so I was given two shots of methotrexate to terminate the pregnancy before it caused another rupture. Perhaps this wasn't the right time but hopefully soon. I am very glad I found this board, however, and that I am not alone in seeing the 11:11 everywhere. I will not give up until my body does! Big thank you to you both for the well wishes!
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Bless your heart. I was so hoping that you would be alright and this pregnancy would continue. :cry: I have to say, you have such a beautiful spirit and your courage is an inspiration.
Perhaps this wasn't the right time but hopefully soon.
I hope so too and our prayers continue to be with you.

I am happy you found us too, gamersmom. :sunflower: Please make this board your own and share wherever and whenever you wish. :D

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.