Death of two friends

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Dragonfly
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Death of two friends

Post by Dragonfly »

One of my friends has died (8 days ago this was) and he was 79 years old when this happend! Please i would like to ask for some pryers to be done for him. He was a bachelor and never got any children. A very gentle and meek guy.

The second of my friends, he died on March 13th, and was 50 years old. He suffered a lot during the last of his living years from an a terminal cancer disease. A very positive and giving man he was, and always had something to share. A reflection or something uplifting, and never did i share a dull moment with him. Both i knew since the late 90's, and have fond memories of them!

Blessings to the reader! :hithere
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Death of two friends

Post by Sandy »

Dearest kwame,
I am sorry to hear about your recent loss of these two good friends. I will light a candle in honor of both of them and pray that they enjoy a wondrous transition as they become accustomed to the realities of the next realm. And I pray for those who loved them, the circles of friends and family who hold them close in their heart.

Love you dear friend... you are in my prayers always. :kiss:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Thank you muchly! :loves
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

I would like to speak up my thankfulness for those who have been praying here. I sense a more free flow and happier when reflecting on Henry & David Meek (both now in the Higher Realms and realms of eternal bliss and love). Please remember the family of David Meek & thank you as always. :happy
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dearest Kwame,
I was just thinking of you yesterday. (((((HUGS)))) I will pray for the Meek family today and all who loved both your dear friends.
I hope you are well and enjoying the warmth and beauty that spring and summer bring to the North. :happy
With love always,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.