i need a miracle

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
pegasus1111
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

i need a miracle

Post by pegasus1111 »

Just recently my attention was drawn to the prompts.Realised that this been happening for the last
7 years..My wife and I are unemployed for last 7 years..I can't explain the why or why not but it
feels like the universe closed in on us..can any pray for us to be restored .
As a young boy I always felt very different and have a pattern recognition skill. I have prayed for people with cancer
and they were healed, but I just can't get a miracle for myfamily..please help me somebody
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: i need a miracle

Post by Sandy »

Hello Pegasus1111, :hithere
Welcome!
I’m not sure where to start as my mind is a swirl of ideas in relation to your troubles. First, know that I will gladly add you and your family to my prayers asking the Divine for strength, guidance encouragement and support for you as you leap over this hurdle that seems to have been plaguing you the past 7 years and helping you and your wife find employment. Seven years is a long time to be out of work and I suspect a fair bit of stress may have surfaced at this point as you wonder when is this going to end? Stress can do all kinds of nasty things to our physical bodies, our emotional bodies and the sense of spiritual well being as well. So perhaps we shall begin this day knowing that each moment is a fresh and new start, safe in the knowledge that the universe is never out to get us.....truly just the opposite. It wishes to give us all that we desire to lead a full life, perhaps one full of lessons and experiences that move us into higher states of being. But sometimes subconsciously and even consciously we nurture old blocks to this well being... It may sound a little trite, but I know first hand how adversity can weigh against achieving all I really want and desire and how hard it can seem to get out from under the habits of mind that perpetuates such misery.

So if you bear with me perhaps the change we desire can begin very simply in one of the surprisingly easiest daily exercises a person can do...Beginning a gratitude journal. Here is a very short video explaining what this is.
http://blog.mindvalleyacademy.com/happi ... paign=[MMM]-[online-event]-[launch]-[Nov_2015]&utm_content=[invite]-[email_1]&utm_term=[list_sublist]&j=252166&e=sunshine320@aspire.com.au&l=10347_HTML&u=12129053&mid=6369183&jb=17

I truly believe this would be an awesome way to begin this quest for happy fulfilled lives...as in fact, it has the ability to improve many areas of our lives.

I’ve been meaning to start this exercise this for nearly three weeks and your letter prompted me to revisit this video and create a simple journal for this latest enterprise. So I thank you. :)

Now I couldn’t sign off without asking if you are familiar with some type of quiet and simple meditation? This too, in itself, is helpful on sooooooo many levels. With no pressure on ourselves in just 10 minutes or so a day while accepting in what ever way the meditation progresses, we will begin building a stronger and stronger inner platform that assists in areas such as you mentioned, healing work for others, nurturing relationships, guidance for parenting, etc. To be honest, it can help in a zillion ways, for as we grow stronger in meditation we sense Divine energies and our intuition grows... all awesome things that help us to slide through life with less friction and more joy. ;) ...Hope that made a smidgeon of sense. ( I do tend to prattle on :roll: )

The 11:11 you see is an amazing hello from some of the most awesome beings in our little universe. As you can see, I love the midwayers, as much as my beloved angels (at least the ones we call our dear friends.) and I admire their patience and wisdom as they assist as best they can progressing our world to the era of "light and life", ( a time of peace and well being for all .)
Here is a url that may introduce you to the board, the Midwayers, and the somewhat simple work we can do every day of our life to create real change to the benefit of all.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

And just one more thing... This forum, "The Celestial Message Forum," gives lovely support, guidance and encouragement for every area of life. Worth a look see.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=2

It’s very nice to meet you Pegasus1111. Once again, I’ll remember your family in my thoughts and prayers.
May God bless you richly in all ways.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hi Pegasus,

I think Sandy has said it all. I will keep you in my prayers too.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
pegasus1111
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by pegasus1111 »

Thank you so much
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hi Pegasus,

I have been reflecting on your post here, and the frequency with which folks ask others to pray for them, even when, as in your own case, you have seen your prayers answered by a healing of another. And I wondered if it is often the case that while we can extend real compassion to others, sometimes we have difficulty doing that for ourselves? This can be one of the barriers it seems. Anyway, Judas delivered a message on prayer which you might find interesting:The Efficacy of Prayer

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Geoff,
That was very "interesting" :D and definitely food for thought for this "old gal."
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Dragonfly
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Dragonfly »

Pegasus1111,

yes; i will pray for you and your family! May the universe reveal every a blessing for you and yours in time. :loves

Love & Light, Kwame