A bit of bad luck

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Nikki88
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

A bit of bad luck

Post by Nikki88 »

Could use some prayers having a bit of continuing bad luck lately. I’m also on my last semester of college and things haven’t been going so smoothly. I have a learning disability and I knew early on that I wasn’t going to be able to handle the standard 5 classes everyone else can take. I was forced to take 5 classes my first semester as a freshman and as predicted it didn’t go well for me. Ever since then I’ve stuck to only taking 4 and have been fine. Unfortunately since this is my last semester I don’t have a choice and I’m stuck taking 5 again, and same as before it’s really been too much for me to keep up with. On top of that I haven’t been having any luck with people this semester either, recently a girl tried to get answers from me on an assignment. I felt uncomfortable about the whole idea and I didn’t want to risk getting a zero on the assignment or in the class for helping her at this stage so I didn’t give her the answers, and ever since then this person has been fairly angry with me. I also still have to work with this person again later on in the semester so avoiding her is tough and I also feel bad about the whole thing. Finally I have an instructor who boasts that everyone fails his exams and that it’s basically a foregone conclusion that we all are going to fail his test this week. All in all you could say this just hasn’t been my semester at this point, and the pressure of graduation has been getting to me as well.

Anyway sorry this is kind of long things just aren’t going so well right now.
Thanks for any prayers, help, or advice in advance,
Lots of love Nikki :hithere
hungryfish
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Re: A bit of bad luck

Post by hungryfish »

Please know that you will be in my prayers Nikki. I pray that you do well in your classes and that this person respects you for your moral decision not to give them answers. I pray that your God give you everything you need.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: A bit of bad luck

Post by Sandy »

Hi Nikki,
Even though I am not personally related to you...I am very proud of you because you had to work all the harder to reach your University goal...and think...you are almost there... just a little more push. :D Truly, I believe that you did the right thing in avoiding giving this girl answers. People do not learn what they need to learn when they do not do the work or dig for themselves to find the knowledge and wisdom. You are not the one that should feel bad but you are such a caring human being and so I completely understand. Perhaps working with this girl a little later in the semester will allow you both to get past this and get a better understanding of each other. I Hope so.

So I join Barry in his wonderful prayer on your behalf. I Hope and pray that with each sunrise you are given guidance strength and peace from above to face whatever the day brings. You have always been a beautiful caring light for me, and I am sure for others as well... Hang in there sweetie and know that you are loved. :love
((((((HUGS)))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.