Prayer request

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
hungryfish
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Prayer request

Post by hungryfish »

Hello, I have been grasping for things to hold on to, reasons to feel like continuing on this path in this world. I know I am not alone, but I just have such constant anxiety that it is hard for me to function. The worries are mostly about money, but it seems deeper than that. I just want to be at peace and be able to use this gift I have for 11:11 and talking to angels for my betterment and the betterment of the world. I waste every day of my life in worry. I pray constantly "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be known to God." Phil 4:6

I could really use your prayers please.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Prayer request

Post by Sandy »

Hello Barry,
You have it my friend, I add you to my prayers. This Worry thing," whew...don't I know how destructive it can be to well being. A few years ago George had heart failure and I was faced for the first time with his mortality. :( I don't know...but I suppose It was easier for me to function at a high level with the little crescendo in my head thinking he would "live forever." Well he was a pretty tough fella... yet, if you abuse your body and take health for granted it can come back to you in some form or another.
Anyway, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you find within yourself that peace you so badly desire... that "peace that passes understanding." :happy
with love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
hungryfish
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by hungryfish »

Thank you so much Sandy.
lilaslight
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by lilaslight »

Please, please do not worry. Worry is like praying to the Universe that whatever it is you fear, will come to pass. Let it go.
God is with you. I know this because no one comes to this website by accident. God is in control and all is well. Try to trust. You are loved.

LilasLight
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((lilaslight)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
It is sooooooooo good to see you again! :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
lilaslight
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by lilaslight »

Sandy, I have not gone anywhere. Still here on planet earth in the beautiful Bahamas. Still checking in every week or so. Still loving God, my angels, thought adjuster, etc. Still seeing the numbers daily. Urantia book next to my bed that I try to read when I can. Still nurturing other people's children, still giving to the needy, still rescuing animals, still painting. Have my challenges to be sure but overall very grateful to be so blessed.

Lila's Light