healing for my sleep apnea

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
raul333
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

healing for my sleep apnea

Post by raul333 »

i have sleep apnea an obscure one or something what has the symptoms of obscure sleep apnea. i cant rest myself out correctly and it has ben going on for weeks now. it all started few weeks ago out of nowhere. i wish to request healing against that issue. thanks
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: healing for my sleep apnea

Post by Sandy »

Dear Raul333,
I am sorry to hear you have suddenly developed sleep apnea and will certainly keep you in my daily prayers. Would you like for George to send you to the healing circle. It is a circle of reiki, akashic and distant healers from all over the world. We would just need a little information which can be given on this thread or in a personal message to George or I. The reason for the information is that it helps the healers to form a connection allowing the healing to flow through them more effectively.

Okay, we would just need your first name or if it is okay just call you Raul from your board screen name.
... your age
....and a rough idea of your location like state and country.

Thank you for allowing us to pray for you. I hope this condition clears up very soon. please take good care of yourself.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
raul333
New Friend

Post by raul333 »

sorry for replyng so late. yes i would like him to send me a healing circle.

here is my info. my first name is raul and im 25 years old.

im from estonia. i live near paide city. it isnt a state its a city i live near in. thanks for prayng me and asking me to be in the circle. thanks for keeping me in your prayers.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Raul,
No worries... You weren't late at all. :) I had rather a busy Saturday and so am just now getting to the board myself today. I've given your information to George and he is sending you to the circle today. I want very badly for you to feel better and get some relief from this.
If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know and feel free to join into the board forums where ever you wish.
It very good to meet you.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
raul333
New Friend

Post by raul333 »

thanks for doing that for me . i appriciate it. if there is anything else you can for me i will let you know and i will try to someday to join the board forums. it was really nice to meet you to.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

You are most welcomed Raul. I very much want you to be healed from this and enjoy a good and healthful night's sleep. You are now a member here so anytime you wish to speak up on any issue or wish to share your thoughts on something posted you are most welcomed to do so.
love,
Sandy
raul333
New Friend

Post by raul333 »

thanks and i will do that . is this healing circle a seperete forum if yes could you send me the link to that and can you tell me when this circle treatment starts. thanks
raul333
New Friend

Post by raul333 »

i also have another problem occured. it feels like im bleeding from the inside and i have alot of gas and i burp it out with a weird sound. it felt like it was going to kill me yesderday. i seem to have disconfort and pain in solarplexses when i sleep at night and this bleeding feeling also seem to be going on in a day time but it isnt as bad as it is at night. it isnt ususaly as bad at night either as it was yesderday. so i would love to have some addidional help and healing with this issue to. thanks
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Raul,
We will send this new problem out as well to the healing circle as soon as possible. There are nearly 100 healers in the circle located around the world. They are free to pray and do the work as soon as they receive your information. There is no forum for the healing circle. They are simply individual people who practice some form of spiritual healing effective for distant healing work who have made themselves available when George receives a prayer request and need.

Have you seen a physician about these problems you are experiencing? Truly spiritual healing works best hand in hand with physical medicine of a sort. I see it like this... the doctor's hands and minds can serve the Creator of all just as spiritual healers allow themselves to serve in a capacity of caring, love and compassion for an individual in need. God blesses all our efforts. :happy Internal bleeding and sleep apnea are serious and if these things are happening to you , definitely you should be under a doctor's care.

Spiritual healing can help and I have seen absolute miracles occur...but it should not be used as a substitution for good common sense where health care is concerned.

Hugs and I hope you fell better soon.
xxSandy
raul333
New Friend

Post by raul333 »

thanks for sending healing . i should get the snoring helping device hopefully soon. i had it ordered .

i havent seen psychican about it i have difficult times reatching a doctor and psychican and have difficulties reatching them . thatswhy i turn into alternative healing.

i hope to get better soon.

thanks for the help
raul333
New Friend

Post by raul333 »

one more thing to ask. can you send some angels to help guide and protect and look over me during and after the healing journey
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Raul,
I will certainly add that desire for you to my prayers tonight. I truly believe that as we speak your angels are with you wanting the best for you. Sometimes these problems of health and problems of living can help us find a deeper connection with our Angels, our Teachers and Guides and most importantly the Loving Source of all that is. I hope that is so for you and I hope that you get some relief from these scary and uncomfortable health problems soon. Bless your heart... tonight that is my greatest wish. xx
hugs,
Sandy
raul333
New Friend

Post by raul333 »

thanks for adding me to the prayers . i hope things get better soon to
raul333
New Friend

Post by raul333 »

hello im back again. not good news. i started to have serious sleeping difficulties and insomnia couse of my apnea. i wish to ask some healing against it and someone to send angels or spirits for me to help me rest out better and sleep out better. i need to go to city in august and i need straight for that and before i would like to see my family doctor but before that i need one or two nights of good quality sleep.

if you could do that to me thanks and i apriciate it.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Raul,
Bless your heart, Certainly we will pray for you in the hopes that you find relief from what is causing you discomfort. Remember that your Angels are already with you... Ask them for their help and assistance in finding the solution to these problems. They love you and will do what they can, what you allow and of course what the Divine allows in regards to your life and spiritual progress.

I have been thinking about this and looking for a little information in regards to your insomnia. and I am not surprised you are experiencing it along with your other health problems. I found this website with some very helpful information. It may give you some self help ways to combat your insomnia.
http://sleepfoundation.org/insomnia/con ... s-insomnia
http://sleepfoundation.org/insomnia/content/treatment

I am wondering if EFT tapping(Emotional freedom technique) could help you...
http://www.emofree.com/eft-tutorial/tap ... o-eft.html
https://idealsoulutions.wordpress.com/c ... /insomnia/ (be sure to click on the tapping points referral if you do not know where the tapping points are located.)
(((Huge hug)))
Sandy
raul333
New Friend

Post by raul333 »

thanks for your help and thanks for the links
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((Raul)))))))