Healing request

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Danielalderfer
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Healing request

Post by Danielalderfer »

This is for my friend of two years, michle reaves, 46' of basalt, colo. USA. She is in a wheel chair for about 8 years, loves and trusts God, multiple sclerosis , no expectation of healing, resigned, a little hopeless, positive in outlook (things always work out somehow) but un imaginative. Fondest dream is to dance again, Thanks you all, this is my 1st post, daniel.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Healing request

Post by Sandy »

Hello Daniel,

I hope you have not been waiting long to have your first post approved. I am sorry as I completely forgot to check that section of the board. :shock: Your prayer request here really resonates with my empathetic side especially since I had a friend who suffered with Multiple sclerosis. Michle sounds a lovely person... choosing not to allow the disease to rob her outlook of life. I would love for her to be able to dance, to twirl in complete abandon again. So I'm in :) and will keep her in prayer. I'll send her to George right now and he can, hopefully, send Michle to the healing list. (computer server troubles that sometimes affects our ability to email when he tries to do group emails...long story :roll: )
Anyway thank you for allowing us to pray for your friend... we are all blessed when we pray for each other.
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Danielalderfer
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Healing request machille reeves

Post by Danielalderfer »

Dear Sandy, your answer was warm and emphethetic showing your careing out going concern. Thank you loved one, Daniel
Daniel, danielalderfer@hotmail.com, 970 618 1214