go rockets!

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

go rockets!

Post by happyrain »

Please say your prayers for my home team the Houston Rockets !!! Game 7 is this sunday! Wishing them well!!! All the best !! :hithere :bana: :loves :finger: :love :kiss: :loves 8) 8) :happy
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: go rockets!

Post by Sandy »

Eric you are so funny! Okay...will do little brother but only if the Rockets will promise to contribute to world peace! ;) I do remember a time when I told God I would give my eldest, my firstborn son to him for the ministry if the Cleveland Indians would beat the Mariners in World Series. :oops: :roll: LOL They lost and Adam didn't go into the ministry... sigh. But now I am wondering...maybe I should have offered Him/Her Matty as well! ;) :lol:
Have a good week and stay calm... in a few years win or loose it will all be okay. :kiss:
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:cheers: :bball: hi sandy,
Your prayers helped! We won Sunday. Tonight is game 1 against the golden state warriors
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Okay forgive my ignorance here, keeping in mind I've been out of the US for almost 10 years but... who exactly is the golden state? :oops:
Good luck over there! Let me know how it goes, okay?
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.