For a new friend

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Dragonfly
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

For a new friend

Post by Dragonfly » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:38 pm

I will be very delicate about this, but i have meet a new friend. Friend is only 30, and does have a stained background and comes from a home of unpeace. Also so secrets are hers to carry alone and as a burden. I ask for someone to kindly do a work and a prayer for "Chris"! Somehow she fancys my company and i also sense, that she sees in me more than just a friend. (She put her arm around my waist one day). However i sense she might be seeking a love only the source of love can give to start with. That comfort and knowing that one is never ever completely alone! Thank you. :hithere

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: For a new friend

Post by Sandy » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:57 am

God bless your dear Chris.... so much pain to carry alone. I pray she is surrounded by that special peace and healing love that only The Divine One can provide. You are a good friend Kwame and your presence in her life is a true blessing... as you are often the hands and feet of the Divine and through you good things can/will occur. If I were struggling in such a way...I know I would wish for you to be in my corner! :kiss:
love,
Sandy
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

~ Chief Seattle ~

Dragonfly
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: For a new friend

Post by Dragonfly » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:05 pm

Sandy, i thank you! And I love you dearly too. :love