For a new friend

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Dragonfly
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

For a new friend

Post by Dragonfly »

I will be very delicate about this, but i have meet a new friend. Friend is only 30, and does have a stained background and comes from a home of unpeace. Also so secrets are hers to carry alone and as a burden. I ask for someone to kindly do a work and a prayer for "Chris"! Somehow she fancys my company and i also sense, that she sees in me more than just a friend. (She put her arm around my waist one day). However i sense she might be seeking a love only the source of love can give to start with. That comfort and knowing that one is never ever completely alone! Thank you. :hithere
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: For a new friend

Post by Sandy »

God bless your dear Chris.... so much pain to carry alone. I pray she is surrounded by that special peace and healing love that only The Divine One can provide. You are a good friend Kwame and your presence in her life is a true blessing... as you are often the hands and feet of the Divine and through you good things can/will occur. If I were struggling in such a way...I know I would wish for you to be in my corner! :kiss:
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Dragonfly
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: For a new friend

Post by Dragonfly »

Sandy, i thank you! And I love you dearly too. :love