Texas Dame

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Dragonfly
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Texas Dame

Post by Dragonfly »

I was out in town on a very quiet Tuesday evening and night! I entered the café and saw her, and something stirred me to go talk to her as she was alone! However i stayed with the crowd, none really my close friends yet some familiar faces so i stayed. Spirit kept nudging, but i declined.

However someone else went and talked to her. He was very drunk as he had been out in town and for 12 hours non-stop. Drinking and socializing. He comes back and found out she was from Texas and had been to a funeral. Her grandmother had been buried and she had attended. In the morning she was to take an early train and then plane back to Texas. Her danish grandmother now "a memory" she was to return to her texian life! It has been a while since the Spirit has nudged me to step out of my shell like this, but it seems to be that my time has come to shine "my light and soul", so... i would like to ask for prayers for this dame. In her late 20's or early 30's she is. I usedsome of my alone time to send her prayers and ask for her angels to guide her. It seems that the more Spiritbased ones life becomes, well the more others are experienced as an extention of oneself. Their joys, your joys and theor miseries, your miseries. She left saying good-bye and waving. My last impression of her. *Farewell*

Thank you everyone! :sunny:
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Texas Dame

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kwame,
Your gentle caring spirit moves me also to pray for this Texas Dame. (((((Hugs)))))
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Dear friend.. hugs and wellwishes ((((Sandy)))).. hopefully 2015 is your year to mainfest your true self and visions! :loves
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Thank you for your blessing Kwame! :happy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

namasté :happy