A sudden prayer request

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Dragonfly
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

A sudden prayer request

Post by Dragonfly »

I have a prayer request for a person or persons whom Saturday evening, and very late this was took a plasticbag i had with some of my own things in it. As notebooks and sketches. I might have been a little too lofty and optimistic in mindset, as i hid the bag in what i thought was a safe place, so i then freely could go to a enough to a music and danceplace!

Little did i know when i returned, what would await me. Ta-da the bag was gone, and my things in bag well also. *sigh* I kept looking, but in vain. So i instead accept it´s fate is elsewhere and someone else had need for it and much more than i. But this is not entirely where i am going to land - i ask for prayers for the person/persons and that person/persons shall be well this year!

In a way this is a surprise blessing in disguise, as from this i have started making a cartoon and this is something i have not done since puberty and time around puberty. However of lately i had this desire to make a cartoon, but could not get started before, well this event of 5 days ago got me kick-started and in a soul-flow rejuvenating for me indeed. Highly too. The cartoon i started on Sunday by evening hours it was. :hithere

Thank you dear ones! :love
Zachary
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: A sudden prayer request

Post by Zachary »

What a world we live in, eh?

I'll make sure to include this person and or persons in my moments of prayer and healing for the benefit of the world. And the countless others alike him/her in much further or better dispositions
"Why try to use the wrong tool for the job when you have just the perfect tool. If only you would pick it up and learn to use it." -TA
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

thank you - yes what a world. A place too learn and evolve. May love like the sun take over where dark has been the norm. :happy
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Kwame, I too pray for the person who took your sketch bag and sketches. For their well being and I pray in gratitude for you because the way you handle this situation is a beautiful example of Love in action. How awesome that something really good has transpired from a hurtful situation. :kiss:
Love
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

thank you. yes love in action and as the source of every living a being! :kiss: