Soul Retrieval

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
DAT
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Soul Retrieval

Post by DAT »

Hello dear friends,

I am in searching for a skilled shaman that can perform soul retrieval for a friend. A friend of mine she has been suffering from soul loss for quite awhile now. She has lost a full range of emotions because of soul loss. She can't function like a normal person and her mind is filled with thought of suicide quite often. Her condition has deteriorated. I've tried energy healing in the past and it has no effects on her.

Anyone here know of a skilled shaman or spirit guides that can help with the soul loss problem?

Thank you everyone in advance for your responses.
Sandy
Staff

Re: Soul Retrieval

Post by Sandy »

Hello Dat,
It must be painful for you to see your dear friend suffer as she is. I do not know anyone personally who does this work, but I might know someone who may know someone. I will do some checking and get back with you. In the meantime, I will add my prayers to your own for your friend. Would you mind sharing her first name. I'll understand if privacy issues prevent this, though.
May blessings abound in your life... you are a good and caring friend. :kiss:
With love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Dat,

We have a message from Jesus that explains you can't lose your soul. I don't know if this person is afflicted with a spirit attachment, and that as a result of that spirit she feels she has lost her soul. But the soul that incarnates is there till the day that body stops functioning and the person dies.

A lost soul

and if you need some insight into attached spirits, this should do it:

Spirit Attachment

Maybe if you share why she concluded she has "lost" her soul, we can help some more. It rather sounds to me that she has become depressed. And that depression is the issue? Now there would be underlying reasons why that depression is there. Many people get depressed, but that should not be taken to mean they have "lost" their soul. A complete lack of emotions indicates a very serious issue which needs professional help. That she is suicidal adds urgency to this.

Incidentally the soul is only the source of emotions that are based in love. Other emotions, those such as fear, greed, hate, anger, etc have their basis in the ego, and can even be imprinted into the chemistry of the body, and thus be almost automated in the way they get triggered.

See this message: Everything is Simple

Its a wild guess, but if this lady is 25 to 35, I would suspect sexual abuse as the cause. George is the one who noted that this stuff forces its way up in that age range, and as such a great many women do suffer sexual abuse, its often a good guess.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dat, do you know if she is seeing a professional in regards to her depression. My mom suffered from this and it is indeed extremely serious. You could see it in her eyes, even now in photos from that period. They seem lifeless, empty of any joy in life. It took many months even years for her to recover, but little by little she regained her peace.
Love,
Sandy

Would you mind if we sent her to the healing circle? It may or may not help but even a little love sent a person's way from people who care can make a difference.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Sandy wrote:Hello Dat,
It must be painful for you to see your dear friend suffer as she is. I do not know anyone personally who does this work, but I might know someone who may know someone. I will do some checking and get back with you. In the meantime, I will add my prayers to your own for your friend. Would you mind sharing her first name. I'll understand if privacy issues prevent this, though.
May blessings abound in your life... you are a good and caring friend. :kiss:
With love,
Sandy
Hi Sandy,

Thank you for your kind response and understanding.

Some time last year I did made a healing request for her(Thuy Vuong) on a separate thread. I believe her name was added on the Healing Circle. Please add Thuy Vuong name on the healing cirlce again, if it's needed.

Thanks Sandy.
DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Geoff wrote:Dear Dat,

We have a message from Jesus that explains you can't lose your soul. I don't know if this person is afflicted with a spirit attachment, and that as a result of that spirit she feels she has lost her soul. But the soul that incarnates is there till the day that body stops functioning and the person dies.

A lost soul

and if you need some insight into attached spirits, this should do it:

Spirit Attachment

Maybe if you share why she concluded she has "lost" her soul, we can help some more. It rather sounds to me that she has become depressed. And that depression is the issue? Now there would be underlying reasons why that depression is there. Many people get depressed, but that should not be taken to mean they have "lost" their soul. A complete lack of emotions indicates a very serious issue which needs professional help. That she is suicidal adds urgency to this.

Incidentally the soul is only the source of emotions that are based in love. Other emotions, those such as fear, greed, hate, anger, etc have their basis in the ego, and can even be imprinted into the chemistry of the body, and thus be almost automated in the way they get triggered.

See this message: Everything is Simple

Its a wild guess, but if this lady is 25 to 35, I would suspect sexual abuse as the cause. George is the one who noted that this stuff forces its way up in that age range, and as such a great many women do suffer sexual abuse, its often a good guess.

hugs
Geoff
Hi Geoff,

Thank you for the links and it's very insightful.

You're right, Geoff. Thuy was on a depression for a very long period of time(work related problems, insecurtiy about the future, unstable relationships and etc....). In 2010, because of poor judgement she had letting go an unborn baby. It was a traumatic event and experience for her. She has been living in a remorseful state since.

In 2012, Thuy has had a very usual near death experience. Because of her sufferings was so unbearable, she made a death wish in her deam and it was the experience in this dream that has changed her life, and she has lost all her emotions afterward. She also lost the "love" feeling. She can still know the act of love but she cannot feel them anymore. Emotionally she has lost all the connections with things. She has been undergone a professional treatment, but all they did was feeding her with anti-depression pills. Those pills making matter worse. She has been on medications for at least 2-3 year now. Not getting any better.

I just asked Thuy to describe the near death experience of that dream again and this her exact words:
Thuy: I felt like I didnt belong float like air
Thuy: And a part of my brain became numb
Thuy: And dead literally
Thuy: I could feel it
Thuy: I made a death wish and in my dream I saw myself really disappear piece by piece
Thuy: in my soul
Thuy: My survival instinct I fought back I screamed in my dream that I wanted to live
Thuy: But I came back and life is never the same
Thuy: Viewing life from another dimension

In 2013, Thuy has discovered about her soul loss issues. She found this website and a lot of symptoms is being described on this site and it does match hers. Here's the link to this site:
http://www.sacredserpent.net/soul-retrieval.html

These are various sites that I have found during my research that relates to Soul Loss:
http://www.alidabirch.com/#!soul-retrieval/c1mpw
http://personaltao.com/teachings/shaman ... retrieval/
http://www.charsundust.com/char/soul-retrieval.php

And here is another list of symptoms from another site:
What Are the Symptoms of Soul Loss?
-Feeling 'something is missing'
-Anxiety, panic, or phobias
-Addiction
-Feeling disconnected
-Relationships are difficult or repetitive
-Fear of intimacy
-inability to let go of the past
-Spaciness, lack of presence, checked out
-Guilt
-Worry, fear
-Obsessive behaviors
-Anger or rage out of proportion to event
-Depression, detachment, despondent
-Haven't felt the same after a certain traumatic event

This soul loss thing is also very new to me. I didn't know soul loss was even possible. After I have done some research and it seems like a common illness.
DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Sandy wrote:Dat, do you know if she is seeing a professional in regards to her depression. My mom suffered from this and it is indeed extremely serious. You could see it in her eyes, even now in photos from that period. They seem lifeless, empty of any joy in life. It took many months even years for her to recover, but little by little she regained her peace.
Love,
Sandy

Would you mind if we sent her to the healing circle? It may or may not help but even a little love sent a person's way from people who care can make a difference.
xxSandy
Thank you again Sandy, if you could add her to the healing circle again.

You're right, Sandy. I've seen her most recent picture and she looked very lifeless. She's admitted that's she a walking dead.

Good to know your mom recovered from this illness.

Deeply in gratitude.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

DAT wrote:She has been undergone a professional treatment, but all they did was feeding her with anti-depression pills. Those pills making matter worse. She has been on medications for at least 2-3 year now. Not getting any better.
Dear Dat,

Yes that is not the solution, and while I don't quite understand what you were saying about the baby, if the baby was aborted, which maybe you are saying, I can understand that will leave a huge scar. Even having to hand over a baby to another person will leave a mother grieving.

Despite the fact that you might find web sites proclaiming soul loss, I would be very adamant. It can't happen. But she needs counselling, or hypnotherapy, not just drugs. There are issues that need to be aired to heal. This is an issue of the mind. Or ego if you prefer. I accept that the mind is blocking out things, and that may give the impression that the soul is not there, but it is impossible for the soul to depart the spirit. We know this because the highest and most advanced spirit being on our universe (Michael of Nebadon) has explained exactly that. (I can provide the link, but am not sure you want to read about it) This is therefor not the opinion of some human who has followed some religious/spiritual tradition, it is from a being that knows. And a being that created our physical beings, so that they are capable of housing souls. And in conjunction with Mother Spirit created our minds.

hugs
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Dat,
Would you do me a favour? I have searched through my computer for our last posting to the healers on Thuy's behalf and I cannot find it. I do remember now doing a much needed cleansing a few months ago of all email compartments and I knew I would regret discarding past requests for healing. So if you would send me an email with Thuy's age and basic idea of her location in the world, (State or province and country) I would be much appreciative. I can get the rest from your posting.

I can assure you we all will do anything we can for Thuy. Let us hope and pray that this precious lady will is able to shake off these dire thoughts as to her soul's welfare from this nightmarish dream.

With love,
Sandy
DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Sandy wrote:Hello Dat,
Would you do me a favour? I have searched through my computer for our last posting to the healers on Thuy's behalf and I cannot find it. I do remember now doing a much needed cleansing a few months ago of all email compartments and I knew I would regret discarding past requests for healing. So if you would send me an email with Thuy's age and basic idea of her location in the world, (State or province and country) I would be much appreciative. I can get the rest from your posting.

I can assure you we all will do anything we can for Thuy. Let us hope and pray that this precious lady will is able to shake off these dire thoughts as to her soul's welfare from this nightmarish dream.

With love,
Sandy
Hello Sandy,

That's fantastic.

Actually, I can post her info here for anyone else that's also interested in sending healing to Thuy, too.

Full name: Thuy Vuong

Greatly appreciated and thank you so much, Sandy.
DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Geoff wrote:
DAT wrote:She has been undergone a professional treatment, but all they did was feeding her with anti-depression pills. Those pills making matter worse. She has been on medications for at least 2-3 year now. Not getting any better.
Dear Dat,

Yes that is not the solution, and while I don't quite understand what you were saying about the baby, if the baby was aborted, which maybe you are saying, I can understand that will leave a huge scar. Even having to hand over a baby to another person will leave a mother grieving.

Despite the fact that you might find web sites proclaiming soul loss, I would be very adamant. It can't happen. But she needs counselling, or hypnotherapy, not just drugs. There are issues that need to be aired to heal. This is an issue of the mind. Or ego if you prefer. I accept that the mind is blocking out things, and that may give the impression that the soul is not there, but it is impossible for the soul to depart the spirit. We know this because the highest and most advanced spirit being on our universe (Michael of Nebadon) has explained exactly that. (I can provide the link, but am not sure you want to read about it) This is therefor not the opinion of some human who has followed some religious/spiritual tradition, it is from a being that knows. And a being that created our physical beings, so that they are capable of housing souls. And in conjunction with Mother Spirit created our minds.

hugs
Geoff
Hello Geoff,

You're right,Geoff. She did have an abortion and that is severely affected her.

You guys are like my home here and I've always come here to seeking for advices. I have good relationship in this place. I am always open up and welcome new knowledge. Please share with me the link, Geoff. Thank you.

The reason why Thuy doesn't have the courage to commit suicide yet, because she has feared that she might go to hell after she's died. I explained to her that what she's suffering now is not that much different than the hell that she might experience in the next realm. I told her that hell is really a mind game and it's better for her to resolve all the inner issues while she's still in human form. It's much harder for anyone to get out from the dark sphere. Indeed, it's the fear of being in hell and that's what keeping her alive.

Thanks again Geoff for your insights.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

DAT wrote: You guys are like my home here and I've always come here to seeking for advices. I have good relationship in this place. I am always open up and welcome new knowledge. Please share with me the link, Geoff. Thank you.
Dear Dat, well the link will explain, if you read it carefully, how a "baby" soul, or a soul that has never been in a physical body, surrounds itself with the spirit body at the very moment of incarnation into a foetus. The spirit body is actually the interface to the physical body, because the soul does not directly control the human body. Thats what the mind does, and the mind is a part of the spirit body. Now since a soul has never lost its spirit body, as Jesus tells in this link I will give you, its clear that the two cannot separate. Now this link also explains why it is physically impossible to reincarnate, because if the soul cannot get rid of the spirit body, it cant enter a new foetus. If that were possible, we would all of us have dozens of souls. But that does not happen, once a foetus gets a soul, thats it. Actually its rather simple, and curious so few know this.

http://new-birth.net/ntr/revelation20.htm
DAT wrote:The reason why Thuy doesn't have the courage to commit suicide yet, because she has feared that she might go to hell after she's died. I explained to her that what she's suffering now is not that much different than the hell that she might experience in the next realm. I told her that hell is really a mind game and it's better for her to resolve all the inner issues while she's still in human form. It's much harder for anyone to get out from the dark sphere. Indeed, it's the fear of being in hell and that's what keeping her alive.
Well there is merit in her being scared. My own sister suicided, and yes depression was a factor, but she took more than TEN years to recover in spirit, and get out of the mess she created. While hell is created by the mind, make no mistake it exists as in it is a spirit locality, and suicides do it very tough. The same issues do have to be resolved, as you pointed out. You cant get away from them. There is a minor benefit in spirit, is that they do know how to solve any problem, but the real spiritual damage is the destroying of a human life, that she has done once, and would then have done twice. That is where the problem lies. Now the issue of the abortion cannot be judged by a third party. Only she knows what she went through. All we can say is its not a good thing to do, but none of us can say any more, because we are not able to judge. We have messages on that, and all the angels will say is that its not desirable, but that no one can say what the "penalty" might be for a particular situation. Which is tough now, because she has to forgive herself, and move on. There is no other choice she can make.

hugs
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank You, Dat, for providing Thuy's details again. George is sending her to the healing circle as I write this and I am dedicated to sending her as much Love as I can. Your caring for your friend touches my heart. I wish all people in the world had a friend like you.
You guys are like my home here and I've always come here to seeking for advices. I have good relationship in this place. I am always open up and welcome new knowledge.
It makes me happy to hear you say that. This place is my home too and so in a way that makes you my brother, right? Life is good. :D Now if only Thuy can feel that way we will be ever so grateful.

God bless you always,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Dat,
After reading this thread I sent healing to your friend. It was an image of handing her a red blooming flower. If she has any recall to receiving this flower please tell her that was my wish for her that her spirit may bloom again. I also have a story to share. I personally know of a young woman who had an abortion in her teens. Years later she had a beautiful baby girl. When the child could talk she told her mom something that she could never forget. The little girl said, "I came before, but you weren't ready for me yet."

My first steps rising out of depression and crippling anxiety were accepting that I was the worst one condemning myself. I accepted that God loves us no matter who we are and what we've done. We are here to learn what it is to be human. Being human means we're going to take missteps. If I could forgive myself and allow love into my life, I could start to heal my crippled heart. Looking around, watching others I realized that no one is perfect, makes questionable choices and is afraid. The only person who was going to rescue me from my sadness and fears was myself, one step at a time. I'm sending healing love to your friend, because she deserves it.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Kim,

Very well said.

hugs
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((((KIM)))))))))
DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Geoff wrote:
DAT wrote: You guys are like my home here and I've always come here to seeking for advices. I have good relationship in this place. I am always open up and welcome new knowledge. Please share with me the link, Geoff. Thank you.
Dear Dat, well the link will explain, if you read it carefully, how a "baby" soul, or a soul that has never been in a physical body, surrounds itself with the spirit body at the very moment of incarnation into a foetus. The spirit body is actually the interface to the physical body, because the soul does not directly control the human body. Thats what the mind does, and the mind is a part of the spirit body. Now since a soul has never lost its spirit body, as Jesus tells in this link I will give you, its clear that the two cannot separate. Now this link also explains why it is physically impossible to reincarnate, because if the soul cannot get rid of the spirit body, it cant enter a new foetus. If that were possible, we would all of us have dozens of souls. But that does not happen, once a foetus gets a soul, thats it. Actually its rather simple, and curious so few know this.

http://new-birth.net/ntr/revelation20.htm
DAT wrote:The reason why Thuy doesn't have the courage to commit suicide yet, because she has feared that she might go to hell after she's died. I explained to her that what she's suffering now is not that much different than the hell that she might experience in the next realm. I told her that hell is really a mind game and it's better for her to resolve all the inner issues while she's still in human form. It's much harder for anyone to get out from the dark sphere. Indeed, it's the fear of being in hell and that's what keeping her alive.
Well there is merit in her being scared. My own sister suicided, and yes depression was a factor, but she took more than TEN years to recover in spirit, and get out of the mess she created. While hell is created by the mind, make no mistake it exists as in it is a spirit locality, and suicides do it very tough. The same issues do have to be resolved, as you pointed out. You cant get away from them. There is a minor benefit in spirit, is that they do know how to solve any problem, but the real spiritual damage is the destroying of a human life, that she has done once, and would then have done twice. That is where the problem lies. Now the issue of the abortion cannot be judged by a third party. Only she knows what she went through. All we can say is its not a good thing to do, but none of us can say any more, because we are not able to judge. We have messages on that, and all the angels will say is that its not desirable, but that no one can say what the "penalty" might be for a particular situation. Which is tough now, because she has to forgive herself, and move on. There is no other choice she can make.

hugs
Geoff
Dear Geoff,

Thank you for the link and your insights. And of course, thanks Father Christ Michael for the lessons.

That has also brought some enlightenments in me. Although, I came from a Buddhist family but reincarnation was never really making any sense to me. If reincarnation was real then it's more of a punishment. Why would the “God of Love” have created something like that for his children. That is just my thought. :P

You're right, Geoff. The hardest thing for her to do is, to forgive herself. She doesn't hold any grudge against anyone but herself. I've shared with her, and talking to her a lot about self-love and forgiveness to the self. She understood all those, but the thing is, she felt that her brain has been damaged in some way, and she can't really control her own thought most of the time. She doesn't know how to control those negative thoughts that keeps feeding into her mind. She felt that her mind isn't hers anymore. Those negative thoughts is really draining the lifeforce out of her everyday. She's always feeling tired and weak.

Thanks for sharing your sister's story. Indeed, it's good to hear she's ok now.

Thanks again Geoff for your deep insights.
DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Sandy wrote:Thank You, Dat, for providing Thuy's details again. George is sending her to the healing circle as I write this and I am dedicated to sending her as much Love as I can. Your caring for your friend touches my heart. I wish all people in the world had a friend like you.
You guys are like my home here and I've always come here to seeking for advices. I have good relationship in this place. I am always open up and welcome new knowledge.
It makes me happy to hear you say that. This place is my home too and so in a way that makes you my brother, right? Life is good. :D Now if only Thuy can feel that way we will be ever so grateful.

God bless you always,
Sandy
Dear Sandy,

Thank you for your kind words and loving service. Indeed, we are really brothers and sisters. :hithere
DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Seeker13 wrote:Dear Dat,
After reading this thread I sent healing to your friend. It was an image of handing her a red blooming flower. If she has any recall to receiving this flower please tell her that was my wish for her that her spirit may bloom again. I also have a story to share. I personally know of a young woman who had an abortion in her teens. Years later she had a beautiful baby girl. When the child could talk she told her mom something that she could never forget. The little girl said, "I came before, but you weren't ready for me yet."

My first steps rising out of depression and crippling anxiety were accepting that I was the worst one condemning myself. I accepted that God loves us no matter who we are and what we've done. We are here to learn what it is to be human. Being human means we're going to take missteps. If I could forgive myself and allow love into my life, I could start to heal my crippled heart. Looking around, watching others I realized that no one is perfect, makes questionable choices and is afraid. The only person who was going to rescue me from my sadness and fears was myself, one step at a time. I'm sending healing love to your friend, because she deserves it.

Kim
Hello Kim

I've relayed your message to Thuy.

She said thanks to your healing, your friend story and your loving words.

Thanks again Kim.

Deeply in gratitude.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi all,
Dat you are very welcome. Throughout the day I've sent the blooming flower to you Thuy. Sandy I'm sending the hug right back to you! Geoff my dad committed suicide also. People who are contemplating this act really have no idea how far reaching their decision/act is. A depressed person can only see their pain, they believe they are alone with it. In actuality their pain touches everyone in their lives. I'm sure when my dad shot himself he believed it to be over, all of it. When we believe we are the victim of our lives instead of the architect it absolves us of any responsibility for our choices.

I was sixteen. Honestly his life and death haunted me my whole life, leading to my own depression and that of my siblings. I learned many years later that my dad did not escape his demons so to speak. He was stuck in his own constructed hell for more than thirty years. I'm not sure if he ever would have escaped it if I hadn't worked so hard to forgive him. Not because it was me that did anything spectacular, I was trying to help myself. Because I sent prayers out to forgive him and heal my heart, I believe it touched his consciousness so he could realize it could be different. I don't remember the date, but the day is clearly imprinted in my mind. It was helpful that my family members have spiritual gifts. He'd been trying for days to get me to recognize him. With my daughter's help, I finally allowed myself to acknowledge him. He'd been trying desperately to ask me to forgive him. I sat for a minute getting in touch with my own feelings. A realization hit me. I told him, "Dad I already have forgiven you...I think you need to forgive yourself."

He was so steeped in self-recrimination he did not believe he should be forgiven. I believe that's what kept him stuck for so many years. Having us say the words out loud opened his heart to the possibility. The moment he accepted this, a celestial appeared. It's a good thing we were outside, I don't believe any building could contain the love that radiated from this being. My dad took the celestial's hand and was instantly whisked off to complete his healing. I literally felt a weight lift from my shoulders. It's quite incredible how the act of forgiveness affects not only ourselves, but those around us. My healing helped his and visa-versa.

I know I've shared this story before. I will continue to do so on the chance it might help someone else.

Love,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Kim,

Yes it does cause a great deal of pain, and thank you for sharing. I am not sure I knew of that. Or if its just old age on my side. I also had to forgive my sister. Not in this case for the suicide per se, as I was over 50 at the time - very different to you. But my sister had behaved very badly towards most of us for a great many years. Anyway, like you I forgave her, and she came to me in a dream and gave me a kiss on the cheek, so i knew she knew. Good on you for working so hard to forgive him and of course free yourself.

hugs
Geoff
DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Dear Kim,

Thanks again for your healing and the loving thought. Greatly appreciated.

I'll relay your story to Thuy. Thanks again.

Have a lovely weekend everyone. :hithere

Much love,
Dat
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Dat,
I hope you had a wonderful weekend also!

Geoff,
My dad's suicide was a great embarrassment for me. You know being 'that girl' whose dad killed himself, but I also had to forgive myself for the relief I felt that he was gone. He was a pretty awful parent and husband. What took the most work to forgive was a life time of physical and verbal abuse.

Probably because I'm over fifty now, I'm able to believe there is a lesson in everything. Even that awful mess made me a fierce advocate for children. No one can justify to me why they hurt their kids, but I also know that if you go back to the childhood of a perpetrator they probably endured the same or worse than I did. I feel so fortunate to have broken the cycle when it came to my own kids and grateful that I can love completely and accept the love that comes to me. People hurt others because they feel unloved or unlovable. In other words they feel they are the victim and can justify their actions.

Many of us are simply broken. If we can take personal responsibility for ourselves, then the true healing is up to us and we get to reap all the rewards for our efforts. LOL! Done with my tirade! I have a great deal to say on the subject.

Love,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kim,
I learn a lot when you have one of your self proclaimed, "tirades". Lady, when you speak I pay close attention. So let "em" rip! :kiss:
((((hugs)))))
Sandy
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Seeker13 wrote:Many of us are simply broken. If we can take personal responsibility for ourselves, then the true healing is up to us and we get to reap all the rewards for our efforts.
Dear Kim,

Yes the celestials do think we are most of us broken. And you are so right, that one has to take responsibility for who you are, and if you don't like the current you, change to someone you do.

hugs
Geoff