Soul Retrieval

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Soul Retrieval

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Hugging you! :sunflower: :bana: :sunflower: :bana: :sunflower: :bana: I'm dancing in the flowers...Okay i'm imagining I'm dancig in the flowers, because the flowers are covered with...I don't know how many feet of snow! :sunflower: :bana: :sunflower:

Geoff,
It's funny, I've had three conversations this morning alone about people not changing. People can change if they really want to. It might not be easy! It won't be immediate! The truth is if you want things to change you have to do the work! One of my famous go to lines is, "You can't do anything about anyone but yourself." Have a great day.

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
DAT
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by DAT »

Hello Everyone,

Thanks everyone for your deep insights and wonderful messages.
Seeker13 wrote:"You can't do anything about anyone but yourself."
True. I find is easier for me to change myself to accept others instead of me trying to change them. It's better for people to do the change themselves without going against their free-will. The best we can do is just to be there and give them support.

love,
Dat
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

DAT wrote: I find is easier for me to change myself to accept others instead of me trying to change them. It's better for people to do the change themselves without going against their free-will.
Dear Dat,

I would go further and say its NOT MY JOB to change anyone. Its their job, and they are assisted by a fragment of God, and a host of angels. If I am guided to help, that may be different, but i need to be very sure I am so guided, because its not my job, as a general rule. The reason why the next realm exists, (Mansion Worlds) is to resolve cases where people have essentially refused their guidance in this life. In the next they come face to face with the consequences, and the consequences continue until they do change. Its a clever system. And never ever does it infringe free will.

I absolutely love the Buddhist saying that if someone annoys me, its MY problem. Because I chose to feel annoyed.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Geoff wrote:
DAT wrote: I find is easier for me to change myself to accept others instead of me trying to change them. It's better for people to do the change themselves without going against their free-will.
Dear Dat,

I would go further and say its NOT MY JOB to change anyone. Its their job, and they are assisted by a fragment of God, and a host of angels. If I am guided to help, that may be different, but i need to be very sure I am so guided, because its not my job, as a general rule. The reason why the next realm exists, (Mansion Worlds) is to resolve cases where people have essentially refused their guidance in this life. In the next they come face to face with the consequences, and the consequences continue until they do change. Its a clever system. And never ever does it infringe free will.

I absolutely love the Buddhist saying that if someone annoys me, its MY problem. Because I chose to feel annoyed.

hugs
Geoff
Dear Geoff,

Thanks for the elaboration, Geoff.

Off-topic: I often hear the teachers mentioned about the Mansion Worlds, but I'm still not sure where it is. Does any of your After Life book collections precisely described Mansion Worlds? I've read "Life in the World Unseen" from your collections. Is that the Mansion Worlds being described in this book, or is just another plane of existence? Do you remember where exactly is being discussed in Urantia Book?

Thanks again Geoff.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

DAT wrote:Off-topic: I often hear the teachers mentioned about the Mansion Worlds, but I'm still not sure where it is. Does any of your After Life book collections precisely described Mansion Worlds? I've read "Life in the World Unseen" from your collections. Is that the Mansion Worlds being described in this book, or is just another plane of existence? Do you remember where exactly is being discussed in Urantia Book?
Dear Dat,

As I have just learned in a new book series, the numbering systems are not cast in concrete. Nevertheless the Urantia Book, the Padgett Messages and Robert James Lees books all talk about the seven spirit or mansion worlds. These start right here, and depending on the source, and appear probably to continue like layers of an onion, way out past our solar system. After these semi-material spheres, you have to change form dramatically, what Jesus called rebirth by spirit, (and the Ubook calls fusion) to go to the next spiritual system.

I have a summary of this on my web site, and in a book, and as a pdf, and as an ebook. So pick your format.

If you want the Ubook pages, they are here, but have far less information than my own work.

hugs
Geoff
DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Geoff wrote:
DAT wrote:Off-topic: I often hear the teachers mentioned about the Mansion Worlds, but I'm still not sure where it is. Does any of your After Life book collections precisely described Mansion Worlds? I've read "Life in the World Unseen" from your collections. Is that the Mansion Worlds being described in this book, or is just another plane of existence? Do you remember where exactly is being discussed in Urantia Book?
Dear Dat,

As I have just learned in a new book series, the numbering systems are not cast in concrete. Nevertheless the Urantia Book, the Padgett Messages and Robert James Lees books all talk about the seven spirit or mansion worlds. These start right here, and depending on the source, and appear probably to continue like layers of an onion, way out past our solar system. After these semi-material spheres, you have to change form dramatically, what Jesus called rebirth by spirit, (and the Ubook calls fusion) to go to the next spiritual system.

I have a summary of this on my web site, and in a book, and as a pdf, and as an ebook. So pick your format.

If you want the Ubook pages, they are here, but have far less information than my own work.

hugs
Geoff
Dear Geoff,

Thanks a lot Geoff.

In fact, I've read "Getting the Hell Out of Here" before, but I didn't make it far though. I guess I was burn out after I read "Life in the World Unseen". I remember your book has a very good descriptions of the Astral world, which the other book didn't mention about it.

Thanks for the book and the links, Geoff. Greatly appreciated.
DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Hello Everyone,

I just want to give an update on what Thuy and I have found.

Thuy has found another person who has the exact same illness as her. After, I thoroughly went through the article and I do agree on everything with what this person's written. As if he is precisely describing Thuy's illness. I'll post the link to this article and in hoping someone can help me to identify this illness.

http://www.experienceproject.com/storie ... ul/1539121

Here's another case with similar symptoms:
http://natashatracy.com/bipolar-disorde ... ent-125235

Love,
Dat
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Dat,
How are you? It is so wonderful of you to try and help you friend. How is Thuy doing? I've read the first link, finding it very interesting. Sorry I can be of no help identifying her condition. There are so many different explanations whether it could be physical, spiritual, or psychological. Has there been any change in her feelings? If you two are searching and finding others with the same condition, she may be feeling a bit more hopeful, or are things still the same?

I have no advice other than to keep trying. Please tell her that even though I don't know her, every once in awhile I spiritually send her another rose and when I think of her I get an image of a beautiful warm and loving person. My hope for her is that she may experience these feelings herself some day.

Love,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Dat,

I see i said this in my first post:
Geoff wrote:Maybe if you share why she concluded she has "lost" her soul, we can help some more. It rather sounds to me that she has become depressed. And that depression is the issue? Now there would be underlying reasons why that depression is there. Many people get depressed, but that should not be taken to mean they have "lost" their soul. A complete lack of emotions indicates a very serious issue which needs professional help. That she is suicidal adds urgency to this.
And we are still in the same place. The chemicals that get prescribed for things like anxiety often have a way of numbing all the emotions of a person, and they do report feeling dead. However if her real problem is depression, there is a root cause. Either physical, or emotional. And we cant really diagnose this long distance, excepting if someone got a message from a midwayer about her condition.

hugs
Geoff
DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Seeker13 wrote:Dear Dat,
How are you? It is so wonderful of you to try and help you friend. How is Thuy doing? I've read the first link, finding it very interesting. Sorry I can be of no help identifying her condition. There are so many different explanations whether it could be physical, spiritual, or psychological. Has there been any change in her feelings? If you two are searching and finding others with the same condition, she may be feeling a bit more hopeful, or are things still the same?

I have no advice other than to keep trying. Please tell her that even though I don't know her, every once in awhile I spiritually send her another rose and when I think of her I get an image of a beautiful warm and loving person. My hope for her is that she may experience these feelings herself some day.

Love,
Kim
Dear Kim,

Thank you. I am doing great. And I wish you well, too.

I just found out that Thuy did leave a comment under the first article back in 2011, and she's totally forgotten about it. Her signed name was piggie.

She's usually in her own world and her feelings hasn't changed either. Only pains of the past that kept lingering in her mind, and emptiness is what she's experiencing most of the time. She just feels helpless under this condition.

Kim, you have done more than enough.

Thanks again for your lovingkindness.
DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Geoff wrote:Dear Dat,

I see i said this in my first post:
Geoff wrote:Maybe if you share why she concluded she has "lost" her soul, we can help some more. It rather sounds to me that she has become depressed. And that depression is the issue? Now there would be underlying reasons why that depression is there. Many people get depressed, but that should not be taken to mean they have "lost" their soul. A complete lack of emotions indicates a very serious issue which needs professional help. That she is suicidal adds urgency to this.
And we are still in the same place. The chemicals that get prescribed for things like anxiety often have a way of numbing all the emotions of a person, and they do report feeling dead. However if her real problem is depression, there is a root cause. Either physical, or emotional. And we cant really diagnose this long distance, excepting if someone got a message from a midwayer about her condition.

hugs
Geoff
Dear Geoff,

Thanks for the reminder.

Thuy was in the state of depression for a very long time, but her condition wasn't that bad until she went on with the antidepressants. Ever since her condition has become deteriorated. Although she has stopped with the antidepressants, but the damaged seemed to be long-term.

I can confirm and very positive that the Spirits and Angels are well aware of Thuy's situation. They've been helping me with sending healing to Thuy. But the thing is, I am usually in the trance- state-like during these healing sessions, so I don't know what's else was being done to Thuy during these healing channeling sessions. I usually received a positive sign from the spirits/angels at the end of each healing sessions that something was being done. I am hoping to see something change in her every day.

Perhaps, we can get a confirmation from the Midwayers on Thuy's condition?

Thanks again for your insights and great support.

Love,
Dat
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

DAT wrote:I can confirm and very positive that the Spirits and Angels are well aware of Thuy's situation. They've been helping me with sending healing to Thuy. But the thing is, I am usually in the trance- state-like during these healing sessions, so I don't know what's else was being done to Thuy during these healing channeling sessions. I usually received a positive sign from the spirits/angels at the end of each healing sessions that something was being done. I am hoping to see something change in her every day.

Perhaps, we can get a confirmation from the Midwayers on Thuy's condition?
Dear Dat,

Thats wonderful to hear.

hugs Geoff
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Dat,
I'm sure you are already aware of this, thought I'd mention it just in case. When you send healing to Thuy do you ask for permission for the healing to be accepted? I've heard from different sources either she or her TA must must be asked for it to be allowed.

From what you've said Thuy does feel emotions, just not positive ones. We have extreme anxiety and depression issues in our family. I'm not trying to down play the seriousness of her situation what so ever. There are some techniques we've used to help us out of whatever emotional pitfall we've found ourselves in. Learning how to deep breathe has had an amazing impact on our lives. When I first heard of this technique it sounded ridiculous! After some practice though, I realized I really hadn't been breathing for most of my life. People who are anxious or afraid take short shallow breaths. Stopping to take several deep breaths not only helps to center a person, it changes the chemicals in your brain. The chemicals causing the negative feelings are replaced with ones that promote calmness and feelings of content. It helps if the exhale matches the length of time you inhale, counting helps. You can deep breath for a long time, as long as they are deep belly breaths and not short shallow ones. Usually when a person starts to deep breath they will start yawning. Yawning has the same effect. I was a preschool teacher for a very long time, we use this practice with kids who were out of control with their emotions. Humans cannot get in touch with the rational/logical part of their brain when they are too anxious, afraid or angry. Breathing helps a person have access to the part of the brain that helps them make logical decisions.

Certain parts of your brain control certain bodily and emotional functions. Sometimes the left side of the brain stops communicating with the right side. One side has the ideas, while the other side controls how that idea is carried out. Crossing the mid-line of the body(crisscrossing back and forth with your hands) help both sides of your brain communicating with each other. Combine this with deep breathing actually helps with emotions.

I'll not suggest any more right now except one. For better brain function a person must drink a sufficient amount of water. This doesn't mean one or two glasses a day, it means several glasses a day! We are made up mostly of water, if that element isn't replaced, the cells in our body cannot function properly.

Dat I really do hope for the best for Thuy. The techniques I've learned over the years makes me want to share them, so others might not have to suffer for as long, or as deeply as they have been.

Much love to both of you :sunflower:, pretend it's a rose.

Kim

DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Seeker13 wrote:Dear Dat,
I'm sure you are already aware of this, thought I'd mention it just in case. When you send healing to Thuy do you ask for permission for the healing to be accepted? I've heard from different sources either she or her TA must must be asked for it to be allowed.

From what you've said Thuy does feel emotions, just not positive ones. We have extreme anxiety and depression issues in our family. I'm not trying to down play the seriousness of her situation what so ever. There are some techniques we've used to help us out of whatever emotional pitfall we've found ourselves in. Learning how to deep breathe has had an amazing impact on our lives. When I first heard of this technique it sounded ridiculous! After some practice though, I realized I really hadn't been breathing for most of my life. People who are anxious or afraid take short shallow breaths. Stopping to take several deep breaths not only helps to center a person, it changes the chemicals in your brain. The chemicals causing the negative feelings are replaced with ones that promote calmness and feelings of content. It helps if the exhale matches the length of time you inhale, counting helps. You can deep breath for a long time, as long as they are deep belly breaths and not short shallow ones. Usually when a person starts to deep breath they will start yawning. Yawning has the same effect. I was a preschool teacher for a very long time, we use this practice with kids who were out of control with their emotions. Humans cannot get in touch with the rational/logical part of their brain when they are too anxious, afraid or angry. Breathing helps a person have access to the part of the brain that helps them make logical decisions.

Certain parts of your brain control certain bodily and emotional functions. Sometimes the left side of the brain stops communicating with the right side. One side has the ideas, while the other side controls how that idea is carried out. Crossing the mid-line of the body(crisscrossing back and forth with your hands) help both sides of your brain communicating with each other. Combine this with deep breathing actually helps with emotions.

I'll not suggest any more right now except one. For better brain function a person must drink a sufficient amount of water. This doesn't mean one or two glasses a day, it means several glasses a day! We are made up mostly of water, if that element isn't replaced, the cells in our body cannot function properly.

Dat I really do hope for the best for Thuy. The techniques I've learned over the years makes me want to share them, so others might not have to suffer for as long, or as deeply as they have been.

Much love to both of you :sunflower:, pretend it's a rose.

Kim
Dear Kim,

Thuy is well aware that I am sending healing to her. I didn't know that I need to ask TA permission to connect to her. I am usually asking our Universal Father permission first to allow me to open a healing channel. I then ask Archangels for their shield protection and I am simply going into meditative state, and the rest I just allow the spirits working through my body. They know exactly how much time I need for each healing session. At the end of each healing session, when I open my eyes I always see the right time prompt. That their signs to confirm that something was indeed being done. That's how I know something was actually happened. Occasionally, I could see Thuy's inner world during these healing sessions. Indeed, it's a gloomy one that I saw. I guess, it's really up to the spirits allowing me what to see and what not.

I believe she has lost a full range of emotions. Thuy's condition right now is very similar to the person from the first article. She doesn't have any feelings for any things around her. She knows that her mom loves her the most in this world, unfortunately, she still can't feel any love connection for mom. She's in the state of nothingness most of the time. She feels like a walking-dead.

Thanks for sharing the belly breathing technique. I do understand the importance of belly breathing. I often practice on myself. I'll pass your technique to her so she can try it.

Love,
Dat
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Seeker13 wrote: When you send healing to Thuy do you ask for permission for the healing to be accepted? I've heard from different sources either she or her TA must must be asked for it to be allowed.
Dear Kim,

I once had a furious argument about this. Its not the case at all. Hear what John Mark (one of the apostles) has to say to this very question:
Free Will and offering Healing.

April 9th, 2003

Received by H.

Cuenca, Ecuador.

I am John Mark.

Please, could you write down here the question you received — about the free will?

[This is a subject that has come up quite often on web boards that I frequent. I guess it is good that folks are concerned about not transgressing any spiritual laws relating to free will, but some folks actually believe you should not pray for folks who haven't asked for it. They certainly believe it is wrong to send healing to someone who has not specifically asked for it. So, for example, if I see someone on the street, and they are in pain, I am told it is wrong to send them healing energy. What then about love? Surely not that too? Crazy! The whole thing is getting out of hand, except, I personally think it's all nonsense. But we have had some absolutely head on discussions, with neither party moving from their position.

It is clear many of us are channels for different types of spiritual energy. Whether healing is different to love, I would guess it is. I have always assumed that we are only a channel if it is Father's Will. The alternate view is that we somehow could transgress Free Will by imposing healing, love, prayer, etc. That it is under our control. And therefore we must respect free will.

I wonder if this might be a subject Judas might touch on someday?]

I am not Judas, sorry. But I will try to explain my point of view, and Judas will surely agree with me.

First, I wish to state that free will has many facets: There is not only the will for giving, but also the will for accepting or receiving. When I try to transmit a message through you, I may drain all my energy in vain if you are not willing to receive my thoughts. Do you understand me? The same thing happens with love and healing. You can send tons of love and healing energy to other people, however, if they are not willing to receive it, it rebounds without effect.

Jesus said: “Be perfect as your Heavenly Father is perfect.” What did he mean to say by this? We know that we are not as perfect as He is. This is impossible. But the Master's exhortation is clear: We have to make every effort to achieve this goal, to come closer to God, to be as He is in the nature of our souls, and so to act as He does.

God sends us His Love daily, in every second of our existence. He never requests our permission to do so. He simply sends His Love. But He never compels us to accept it. Even those who already consciously possess His Love frequently reject new portions because they close the doors of their souls temporarily. To pray for the Love of God and to ask him to send His precious Gift is nothing other than to open up the soul to the reception of the Father's Love. It is an act of faith; it is the child’s trust and certainty when he goes humbly to his father, knowing for sure that his father will accomodate him. The father is always willing to give, but what is manifested now is the child’s will to accept the father's offer.

In the same fashion, when we channel healing energy to people, it is always necessary that those people open up to this offer. If they fail to do so, it bounces back with no effect. We can never heal people against their will. We have to deal, therefore, with an interaction of the free wills of two people, one who gives and another one with the desire to receive. And this desire is not always expressed through words.

Now, I think that we have come to a good moment to also touch on the uncomfortable question: Why are you not able to cure as the apostles did, when you have already spent years praying for the Divine Love? 1

Well, you have already achieved many healings, but let me explain your frequent failures this way: In the beginning of his public ministry, Jesus could not heal in Nazareth. He did not become down cast, because he knew that for an effective cure, sick people’s collaboration is essential. If they closed themselves off to the healing, out of distrust, indifference, or feelings of guilt, seeing their disease as the consequence of their bad lives, that is to say, as a punishment for their sins, then a successful intervention was never possible. This attitude of seeing disease as a punishment for their own sins was very widespread in those times. It constituted an almost insurmountable barrier for the effect of healing energies. Hence, Jesus had to expend much effort in convincing people that they were the beloved children of the Father, who had no intention of punishing them, and that they had to make the first step: opening up to the inexhaustible Love of the most affectionate and good Being in existence. Once this was achieved, healing was easy. You did not put this well. It is not "to convince," it is "to open their eyes." He opened their eyes, so that they became convinced by themselves.

Once again, it is apparent that we cannot impose healings against the will of people. We need their cooperation. Nowadays, disease is no longer considered a punishment inflicted by God — at least most people have got rid of this absurd idea. However, there are other obstacles: in those "primitive times full of superstition," perhaps it was easier for people to accept the existence of these kinds of energies. Today, people usually reject as outlandish and nonsensical whatever they cannot see or touch.

It would be sad to think that we can only act when we are invited to do so. I do not intend to talk about the extreme case of unconscious people who cannot ask for help.[2] I would rather like to draw your attention to another account in the Bible: (John 5:1-8)

Some time later came one of the Jewish feast-days and Jesus I went up to Jerusalem.

There is in Jerusalem near the sheep-pens a pool surrounded by five arches, which has the Hebrew name of Bethzatha. Under these arches a great many sick people were in the habit of lying; some of them were blind, some lame, and some had withered limbs. (They used to wait there for the "moving of the water", for at certain times an angel used to come down into the pool and disturb the water, and then the first person who stepped into the water after the disturbance would be healed of whatever he was suffering from.) One particular man had been there ill for thirty-eight years.

When Jesus saw him lying there on his back—knowing that he had been like that for a long time, he said to him, "Do you want to get well again?"

"Sir," replied the sick man, "I haven’t got anybody to put me into the pool when the water is all stirred up. While I’m trying to get there somebody else gets down into it first."

"Get up," said Jesus, "pick up your bed and walk!"

I have no intention of broadening upon the topic of forgiveness of sin. I want you to put yourself in the blind man's position. How many times would he have asked somebody to help him, but nobody cared? Then, the moment comes when one no longer asks, fearing the rejection that hurts so much. The sick person's silence does not mean that he, inside, is not calling out for help. So, it was Jesus who approached him.

When people consider their diseases as some kind of punishment for their sins — which is all wrong, of course — it does not mean that they do not need help: Perhaps they need it more than others!

Jesus' work is essentially a work of help. Had he waited for people to come closer and ask for his help, he could have better stayed at home in Nazareth devoting himself to carpentry.

There are moral obligations… what am I saying? These are not obligations. They are attitudes that flow naturally from a love-filled soul. It is a law that truly does assert itself without failure: The more advanced spirit helps the less advanced spirit. I am referring to spiritual progress, of course. So it happens in the spirit world, and so it happens on earth. This is a compulsory process, since the formation of the free will goes hand in hand with the soul’s development. I am aware that it is hardly possible to determine the degree of progress in oneself. But when people do not feel the powerful and irresistible impulse of always helping when they can help, then the moment has come for them to seriously meditate about their own spiritual condition.

There is a law that dominates all the others: The Law of Love. And when Love is expressing itself and prompts you to do something, do it and do not waste time. A hundred hours of discussion over the problem whether it is lawful on the Sabbath to carry a pin in one’s hand, or have it fastened to one’s garment, or to carry it clutched between one’s teeth or stuck in one’s hair does not compensate for one good-hearted glance or a single word of love.

I appreciate that you have received me as your friend and brother, and that you have allowed me to communicate my thoughts on the topic under discussion. When another opportunity should arise, I will come back with great pleasure.

John Mark

[1] This refers to the person who asked the original question, and that was "me" the publisher of this site.

[2] Medium: In a letter to this question I had answered: “If I understand correctly, these people consequently also think that when they suffer a car accident and are trapped unconsciously in their burning vehicle, the fire brigade has to wait until they wake up (or the car explodes) to ask them whether they wish to be rescued or not?”
So no, don't worry about permission. The system decides if the healing will flow. And even what is needed to be healed.

hugs
Geoff
DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Thank you Geoff.

The posting is very helpful.

Love,
Dat
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Geoff,
Loved, the mediums response! Had deep belly laugh over that one. I'm curious, on which side of the furious argument were you? Thanks for the info, guess I won't waste energy asking for permission any more.

Kim

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Kim,

I have never seen the point of "permission" and what is more I also KNOW that I have sent healing to people in front of me on an escalator as an example, when I could see they had cancer. And I could feel the energy leave me.

hugs
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks for sharing that transmit Geoff. I found it very helpful.
hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Dear Geoff,

Thanks again for the clarification. It's very helpful.

Have a lovely weekend everyone. :hithere
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm a little late...But I hope you had a lovely week end, Dat, and find many blessing in the upcoming week. All of you too! :kiss:
with love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Sandy wrote:I'm a little late...But I hope you had a lovely week end, Dat, and find many blessing in the upcoming week. All of you too! :kiss:
with love,
Sandy
Thanks dear Sandy.

I did have a great weekend. :hithere
DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Hello Everyone,

Thuy has found a very interesting article on Abortion. I'd like to share with everyone.

http://www.erinpavlina.com/blog/2007/08/abortion/
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Dat,

While some of what she says is accurate, I would disagree with many of the details of things she says, and I believe there is proof of these issues. For example, once a soul has incarnated (and while she is correct that it may test the foetus before it makes a final decision) it cannot just decide its going to leave. This is because the act of incarnation brings into play the creation of a spirit body that now surrounds and protects the soul, and joins the soul via the silver chord to the foetus. Once that happens, (and I agree its timing may vary, but) it is generally known as the quickening, then the die is cast. An abortion now sends that soul and spirit body to the spirit worlds where quite some effort is required to make up for its development (lack of) in the womb. Having said all that, Jesus very clearly told us that it is still not a good choice to abort a foetus that has no soul. Because, as she says in the article, it has life. And meaning. Apparently if a baby even takes only one breath out of the womb, it is a different kettle of fish in the spirit world.

And yes we should not judge. We can never be in the same position as a mother facing that decision. And its a decision that few would want to have to face.

hugs
Geoff
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

This is similar to what i mentioned on another thread, i lost a baby around 4 1/2 months gestation and had visions and dreams of the baby talking to me a few times, i often wonder if that soul decided to incarnate into my youngest child instead as the visions of the girls looks are identical.. i'm not sure but get a small feeling they are the same ??

Much peace :sunflower:
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB