Soul Retrieval

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Soul Retrieval

Post by Geoff »

nasra1996 wrote: and had visions and dreams of the baby talking to me a few times,
Dear Sarah,

In the book I am just turning into an e-book, (Life Beyond the Veil) it is said that if a pre-natal baby is lost, with a soul, then the mother is used to "heal" it such that it can take its place in the spirit world. So I am not at all surprised you could have had that and I rather expect its accurate. They were not very specific about why the mother must be used, but there you go.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
DAT
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by DAT »

Geoff wrote:Dear Dat,

While some of what she says is accurate, I would disagree with many of the details of things she says, and I believe there is proof of these issues. For example, once a soul has incarnated (and while she is correct that it may test the foetus before it makes a final decision) it cannot just decide its going to leave. This is because the act of incarnation brings into play the creation of a spirit body that now surrounds and protects the soul, and joins the soul via the silver chord to the foetus. Once that happens, (and I agree its timing may vary, but) it is generally known as the quickening, then the die is cast. An abortion now sends that soul and spirit body to the spirit worlds where quite some effort is required to make up for its development (lack of) in the womb. Having said all that, Jesus very clearly told us that it is still not a good choice to abort a foetus that has no soul. Because, as she says in the article, it has life. And meaning. Apparently if a baby even takes only one breath out of the womb, it is a different kettle of fish in the spirit world.

And yes we should not judge. We can never be in the same position as a mother facing that decision. And its a decision that few would want to have to face.

hugs
Geoff
Thanks dear Geoff.
DAT
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by DAT »

nasra1996 wrote:This is similar to what i mentioned on another thread, i lost a baby around 4 1/2 months gestation and had visions and dreams of the baby talking to me a few times, i often wonder if that soul decided to incarnate into my youngest child instead as the visions of the girls looks are identical.. i'm not sure but get a small feeling they are the same ??

Much peace :sunflower:

Thanks for sharing your story Nasra.