Curious thing

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Curious thing

Post by Geoff »

Those of you who are Australian will have certainly heard about Phil Hughes. He is a talented cricket who was killed by a cricket ball. However he was only declared dead after two days. I always send healing to comatose folks that i hear about, and generally, indeed very often, I do connect and feel the healing go out. But with Phil it was nothing, but more than that, I sensed for the very first time ever, a sort of subliminal "no". I wondered what it meant, and now I know. He was already gone. I did talk to him later, and could have sworn I felt his presence, which also made no sense because with all the grief and anguish going around I would certainly not expect him to connect with me, someone he does not know. So that was curious too. It will be very difficult for him on the other side till the hullabaloo dies down.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Curious thing

Post by Sandy »

I thought of him yesterday and the anguish he must be going through in the next realm as the cricket world mourns his death. That was all the news was talking about. Bless his dear family. They must be heartbroken and shocked at his sudden departure from this world.

Do you remember George's experience with the young girl, a child of a friend or co worker who was desperately ill. At that time George was busy nearly every night with Doctor Mendoza, working healings where ever needed and G insisted on doing something about this young one. He was told repeatedly that healing wasn't possible and he was so insistent and belligerent that he received a hard lesson as she was gone and he was shown this in a way he would not soon forget.

I am saying prayers for Phil Hughes's family and friends. May he rest in peace and may those who love him find comfort in the knowledge that death's door holds new goals, wisdom, wonders and excitement.
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Curious thing

Post by Geoff »

Sandy wrote:and he was shown this in a way he would not soon forget.
Yeah I remember. Not funny at the time, but very funny in hindsight.

hugs
G
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.