Healing for Richard

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Healing for Richard

Post by Seeker13 »

Richard is my work partner, also my daughter-in-law's dad. His wife died from complications from cancer last January. He's struggled with addictions most of his adult life, had done a great job of battling them until Jeannie got sick about nine years ago. I realize that using harmful substances is a choice. I also know that underneath that person he becomes when he's using is a very shy, hard working, wonderful human being. Yesterday he slipped...and spent Thanksgiving alone and miserable, while his family celebrated the best they could without their mom or dad. If history repeats itself he will probably spend the rest of the holidays and winter alone. He almost missed his wife's passing and probably will miss the birth of his first grandchild.

When he's using he looses everything and everybody. Please put Richard in you prayers so he might be able to learn to love himself and feel worthy to continue living his life.

Thank you so very much,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Healing for Richard

Post by Sandy »

Will do Kim, I am praying for Richard. Bless him...My heart goes out to him and especially his family who have already suffered heartbreak with Jeanne's death. Would you like George to send him to the healing circle? I just need his age if you do. I hope he can find his own little sense of peace and serenity. Not easy to do in this old world, don't I know... but even a smidgeon can go a long way in helping to manage what comes our way.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Not exactly sure how old he is, think he's 60... Haven't seen him in almost a week. :(

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

60 is good, Kim. We'll just go with that. I'll have George send Richard to the healing circle today. I hope he is going to be okay. This can be such a tough time of year when you are hurting, missing someone or feeling lonely.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Thanks Sandy,
This is typically his difficult time of year anyway. Dave and I are going to try and see him tonight, just to tell him he's missed. It's interesting and still painful how this evokes those deeply held feelings I had for my own dad who destroyed himself so long ago.

Love,
Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

SANDY!!!
Richard just called me saying he'd just finished cleaning Sunrises' rental house! Thank you so much to the healing circle! Please pass on my over the top heart felt gratitude!!! :bana: :bana: :bana: . Sent Rachel an e-mail telling her. I was so worried he was going to miss the birth of her baby! :baby Are there really no coincidences? When he called I was finally typing up my experiences at the vortexes in Sedona. I happen to be writing the one at the Airport Vortex that involved clearing residual feelings I had for my dad! :sunflower: :roll :sunflower: Can't tell you how elated I feel right now! :loves

Love,
Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Ha! You'd never believe it. The next paragraph in my notes of the Vortex we were talking about there not being any coincidences. Seriously, did not remember having that discussion.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((((((((KIM)))))))))))))
That is wonderful news!!!! On both fronts! (both yours and Richards) Love's power is definitely at work in your life...Well, I guess in everybody's lives here on earth to the degree that we allow it. Yet, right now in your own, it is extremely hard to miss. ;) Isn't it funny how when you journal and go back later to read what you wrote...things pop up that you don't even remember "discussing." :bana:

love,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Yesterday I emerged from meditation feeling so completely loved and loving. Then guilty that I could be immersed in this amount of love and others, didn't feel it at all. I know it's in my life because of the hard work I've done to find my spiritual path and clearing out of the negative emotions I've stored over the years. It's still hard to watch as others struggle, knowing they need to do their own work. I can send as much loving healing I can muster, but they have to want/accept it.

The coincidences or connections in my life lately have been so abundant I can hardly keep up! I'm often left speechless with my mouth hanging open, blinking my eyes and shaking my head. I've always been one to notice patterns, but this has been amazingly crazy!... Or it's possible I'm just crazy!...Either way I'm enjoying it. :roll

With as much writing I've done in my life it's not surprising I've forgotten some of the content. But, ...the experiences in Sedona have not been that long ago. I convince myself that's why I write it down, to clear my mind of all the rubble. :roll: It's a little scary reading something I've written and completely forgotten that I wrote it. It does seem thoughts I've had in alpha are harder to recall when I'm out of it. But! It also gives me perspective on the thing and able to read the content objectively, thinking, "Hey, that was pretty good!" or, "Wow, that makes no sense what so ever!" I do hope if and/or when the mind goes completely I'm in a happy place. :D

On another note, there have been messages from spirit I've given people and completely forgotten the content. I reasoned this was because the message was theirs and not mine to keep.

All that being said, Rachel talked to her dad yesterday after I told her he called. She was elated he sounded so good. I'm so grateful and happy for all the love in the universe!

Love,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Kim,
I loved your post. I am buzzing around in a happy place today and everything you said my soul's nodding in agreement adding to the gratitude I feel for life and breath. :happy
You wrote:
All that being said, Rachel talked to her dad yesterday after I told her he called. She was elated he sounded so good. I'm so grateful and happy for all the love in the universe!
I'm right there with you lady! :sunflower:
Love you! :kiss:
Sandy
P.S. Did you get your refrigerator yet?
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Richard came to work today! :bana: He had no idea how my heart was singing for this seemingly mundane act. :bana: (guess I should search for a singing heart smilie) I'm not aware of the amount of strength it took for him to be here, but so happy that he could muster it. I know he loves his daughter wholeheartedly and she's coming out today. It was work as usual as we discussed the various projects we intended to accomplish and latest updates. Please keep him in the healing circle, as I know this is a daily, perhaps hourly struggle for him.

Refrigerator will arrive on the ninth. We did set up a metal cupboard with shelves and a door in place of the tubs. It's the luckiest cupboard in the world because when food began to freeze(had a few 15 degree days) I put an old quilt around it for insulation. Pppp! Who needs electricity?

Love,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Richard came to work today! :bana:
:bana:
We'll keep the prayers and love flowing. :happy

Just four more days and you will return to modern life. Makes you appreciate the extra efforts our ancestors put into those lives of theirs, eh? I always wondered how they kept the blocks of ice for the early ice boxes cold in transport during the summer months. Must ask my dad about that. But I am thinking it maybe similar to your quilt trick. You kept the worst of the freezing cold out and so maybe with blankets or some other sort of insulation it helped to keep the cold in. But where did the ice come from in the first place? :scratch: Was there some type of contraption at that time capable of commercially freezing a large bit of water to be cut into ice blocks? LOL such deep questions eh? :roll: :oops: :lol: Just remember it takes all kinds. :mrgreen: ;)
love,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Somehow missed this post. Richard continues to come to work. :roll We always spend some time in the mornings chatting and exchanging information. I try to open the door for him to talk about his feelings.... I suppose even if he doesn't want too! :) Better out than in right?

Love,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kim,
Better out than in right?
I was just saying that to my kids this past week. :D
It is good what you are doing for Richard, opening the door for him to talk. That is Love, Kim. :kiss:
((((((Hugs))))))
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Sandy,
Everything has fallen apart... I got a flu shot last Saturday, so of course I got the flu right? I've been down since Tuesday, Richard went off the deep end on Thursday. I suppose I should be angry(everyone else is) at some of the things he's said and done since then, but instead I'm just very sad. How can you convince a person he's worthy?

Kim

Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Seeker13 wrote: How can you convince a person he's worthy?

Kim
Dear Kim,

Actually you can't. They have to come to that realisation, and it can be a very long journey back.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi Geoff,
For Richard I'm afraid the journey is impossible, too embedded in his addictions. He's had every type of intervention, but if he's unable or unwilling to embrace them it doesn't do any good. It's very hard to watch, I pray for him, but cannot enable him knowing that's part of what has brought him to this point. I wrote to Sandy in a PM that I probably should be angry with him with all he's said and done, but mostly I'm just very sad. Sad that he doesn't believe he's worthy or have any belief that there is a God. And if there is a God why would he/she possibly love or forgive him.

His daughter is going to have a baby any day now. She puts on a brave face, but is breaking to pieces inside. If only I'ts a Wonderful Life situation happened for all of those who need it.

Love,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Kim,
I cannot imagine what Rachel and all of you are going through over there so I will pray from the bottom of my heart that a deep and abiding peace surrounds you all as you experience the fall-out of Richard's break down. I pray for Rachel, for a gentle birth, a healthy little baby.. one who so touches his grandpa's heart that he bridges the painful chasm he has created between him and a happy laugh.

A Christmas miracle... much like Its a wonderful Life certainly would be a blessing eh? Must watch that movie again in the next couple days. :)
Love you! hang in there. :kiss:
Sandy
P.S How are you feeling?... flu ebbing?
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Sandy,
Thank you for your prayers. My flu symptoms finally letting up. Right now I'm working diligently on maintaining my composure and balance in the midst of chaos. "Handing it over Lord!"

Love,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

You would smile, Kim... I used this "Handing it over Lord!" twice yesterday. Quite effective actually. :)
Glad you are beginning to feel better. :sunflower:
love,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
See! It works! I hope it helped. I'm considering adding crossing the mid-line motion, since stress and sleep deprivation has resulted in both sides of my brain not talking to each other... or ceasing to work all together. "Now it's, "Handing it over Lord!" deep breath, criss-cross, criss-cross,...criss-cross, etc., etc., etc., .... deep breath. "Handing it over Lord!!!" etc., etc.... You know the very act of laughing changes the chemicals in the brain, even fake laughing.

Love,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:mrgreen: Hows that, Kim? ;)
What ever works, eh?
And how's Rachel feeling? It is getting closer to the solstice. :finger:
love,
me
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
You captured the fake laugh perfectly!

Rachel's a working fiend! :shock: On top of everything with her dad she has recently started up two businesses! :roll There may be more exclamation points than normal in this post! She's trying to get as much done as possible work wise before the baby is born. :baby Oh, I mean...! Other than that she's had a picture perfect pregnancy, has only now began experiencing any discomfort. Whether she's born on the solstice or not, our grand daughter is only days away from meeting her new family :bana: :bana: :bana: :baby :love :sunflower: :sunflower: :baby :loves :baby :kiss: :bana: :bana: :roll :roll :roll !!!!!!

I for one am a little excited. Kenny(oldest son) bought a onesie that read, "Who needs Santa when there's Grandma!"

Love,
Grandma Kimmy

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Grandma Kimmy, :sunflower:

I remember on the secret thread years ago longing to be a grandma and look at us...a couple of excited grandmas who are In love with our grandchildren even before they are born! (well mine has been on this world a couple years or so now...) But I remember the excitement before his birth almost as if it were yesterday. A little bundle of love...that's what they are. :D

Your Rachel sounds like an amazing woman. I hope she has as easy a delivery as she had the pregnancy.

:bana: :sunflower: :bounce: :bounce: :colors: :colors: :compress: :compress: :flower: I hear you lady! LUV2
Love,
Sandy