Please pray for Laila

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Please pray for Laila

Post by Sandy »

Hello dear friends,
My heart is aching for a very dear friend tonight. And I am asking for prayers on behalf of her precious 13 &1/2 year old golden retriever, Laila. It seems that Laila, who has been very strong and fit, suffered a stroke this evening and is in bad shape, finding it hard to focus and keep her balance. I have come to know her through her human mommy and I must say she is a "one and a million" animal friend. We have all had them, those animals who so touch our lives that we find it difficult to even consider a home without them. And so, many of us can attest to the pain we experience when life is perched precariously for them.
I ask that all of you who fill inclined to please pray for Laila's comfort and well being and for the two human family members who love her dearly.
Thank you so much!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Swedishblue
Old Friend

Re: Please pray for Laila

Post by Swedishblue »

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

There's your beautiful girl, Anya! Just look at those eyes! I'm find myself thinking of her often and praying for all of you. I know she is far from out of the woods but I am encouraged by her slight progress. Please give her a kiss and a hug from her Auntie Sandy.
Love to all of you,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Swedishblue
Old Friend

Post by Swedishblue »

:hithere I am so humbled and grateful for your prayers. :love

Laila is a fighter as she's making visible signs of improvement little by little. She's still a "wonky donkey" but is much more "with it", co-ordinated, albeit walking sideways crabbish style, with her tail wagging, a bit like this :sunflower: I have total faith she'll pull through as she's making wonderful progress hour by hour. This has been a miracle! She's extremely cherished within our family and by the community. She's a "ray of sunshine" to everyone that meets her.

I'd be so grateful for continued prayers to be said for my "Golden Girl", she means the "WORLD" to us!! :loves

Thank you, thank you so very much :love :loves :sunflower: :hithere