I am realy sad

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
livia
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

I am realy sad

Post by livia »

Hi. I am Portuguese. and I need help
The year 2014 has been a difficult year.
I started to invest in businesses that have gone wrong and lost a lot of money. Now I have debts.
Then I had a car accident. I lost the car. A car that took four years to pay.
Now I am experiencing a situation that shattered my heart.
My heart is broken. I am so depressed. I am not loved by the man I love.
I see many times the numbers 11:11, 11, 22, 33, 44, 66, 88
What this mean?
What this mean?
I just want to die.
Do not want to live. Not like living.
I have no motivation to live.
Send me love please.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: I am realy sad

Post by Geoff »

Dear Livia,

I am but a conduit. That I was able to send you a great deal of spiritual energy simply means that Father Loves you greatly. And you were open to receive. You are greatly loved. You also posted at 12:22 my time.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear Livia,

I join Geoff In sending you all the love in my heart, all the love reflected from the First Father of all that is. "Today" can sometimes be the worst day in our lives and we wonder how will we get through another minute or hour of it. These low moments seemingly go on forever and yet they can pass as we gather strength even in something as small as someone who allow us to smile, just a quick one in the beginning, but perhaps it grows and gathers power within us.
Please do not give up on your life. From all the loving number prompts you are receiving it is obvious to me that celestials in high places consider your life worthy of their love, encouragement and attention. They love you, they love us and the numbers are just one reflection of the infinite love the Creator has for us.

I hope you will feel free to share with us what you are feeling and we will try to be with you as best we can. I know that sounds strange but we have discovered that love has no geographic boundaries and flows just as quickly from afar as right next door. You will remain in my heart as I pray for your well being and peace.
(((((((HUGS))))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Dear Livia.. sending on God's love to you too :kiss: :loves :kiss: :loves :sunflower:

xoooo
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
lilaslight
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by lilaslight »

Please, please, please, have faith. I, also, suffer from depression but GOD LOVES YOU! I know what it is like to be sad BUT hold on... God and the angels have a plan for you. IF you are seeing the numbers, it means something.

Love and Light,

Lila's Light
(Barbara)