Prayer Request

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Desideratum
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Prayer Request

Post by Desideratum »

Greetings folks ...
Its been awhile since I posted, but I have received some prayer requests via email, and have extended my prayers to those individuals in need of help.

This one is not for me, but rather for the woman I was talking about in the past. I mentioned that her behavior is consistent with some kind of traumatic experience that had gone unresolved. I have been sending her loving energy and also really focusing on myself, letting go, etc. I'll keep this short, she has made some contact with me over Facebook again, and through that I learned that she believes she was drugged and raped when she was a teenager. There is a possibility that she partook in a very misguided indiscretion and later regretted it. Either way she has shame, guilt and anger.

I am asking for your prayers for her, that she can come to terms with whatever happened, and be healed from that episode. I greatly appreciate your help. If this can be posted in the big prayer group thread let me know.

Thanks.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Prayer Request

Post by Sandy »

Hi Desideratum,
I am hoping it is good news for your friend's well being that she confided in you about the trauma she experienced earlier in her life. You said in your original prayer request that you thought something traumatic had happened to her and it seems you intuited right. I hope that maybe there is a measure of healing, a beginning, as we speak, from her opening up to you and getting this heavy weight off her chest. Perhaps some day soon she can let it go and move on.

I will keep your friend in my prayers and we would like to send her to the healing circle if that is possible and okay with you. If you could just let me know her first name, age and rough idea of her location I will pass the information on to George.

I hope you have been well and your life is moving ahead in a peaceful and beneficial way. It is really good to see you again.

And thank you for stepping up and participating in the prayers circle. A little love goes a long way. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Cassandra551
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Cassandra551 »

Shame, guilt and anger is a toxic combination. I will be praying for this woman that she might be aided in seeing the truth of her past and then having the gift of letting it go and finding peace.
"Leap and the net will appear"
Desideratum
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Desideratum »

Thank you both. It is interesting that she mentioned it now, after so much intention and prayers from me, maybe the healing process lodged this loose so she could confront it. Sandy, I will PM you her her name, etc. so she could be added to that group.

Thanks again.