Campus Attacks

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Nikki88
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Campus Attacks

Post by Nikki88 »

Recently The University of Florida has had several attacks against women all by what is believed to be the same suspect, and all in a relatively short period of time. Please pray that they catch the guy and soon so we can all sleep a little easier.

Lots of Love,
Nikki
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Campus Attacks

Post by Sandy »

Oh NO! I will Nikki. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers hoping you remain safe as you move in the world around you and I ask for protection and safe passage for the women of the Florida university. I hope and pray that the perpetrator of these despicable crimes against women are quickly found and brought to justice!
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Cassandra551
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Cassandra551 »

I was just talking to my husband about the vulnerability of women in society. I feel like we are seen as the weak members of the herd that the predators eye up. We need to think about the safety aspects of everywhere we go and how we get there and back. With that, I will be praying for the UF women who have double reason to fear. Do you happen to know what campus it is?
"Leap and the net will appear"
lilly

Post by lilly »

Adding my prayers for a quick arrest, hopefully he'll be caught lightning fast!! Stay safe, dear friend, as you go about your life. Lilly :loves
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda