Request for prayers for healing

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
htaylor1643
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Request for prayers for healing

Post by htaylor1643 »

I am in need of prayers for my health. I am feeling very anxious tonight over my health and am requesting prayers for compete healing and for good health so I can be here for my children. I have several health issues and have full faith and know that our Lord can perform miracles and restore health. Thank you and God Bless.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Request for prayers for healing

Post by Sandy »

Dear htaylor,
I too believe in the power of God's miracles and join you in praying for your complete healing. No matter what the age, it is a rather uncomfortable feeling to think of leaving our children...so much we wish to be there for them, a strength and shelter protecting them from life's slings and arrows. I ask God to send his Love, his Peace, to comfort you tonight and in the days that come, to shield you from fear and anxiety as you work towards a healthy you.
If you wish, I would be glad to send your situation to George and the Progress Healing circle where many Reiki, distant and Akashic healers work diligently to reflect the Love and healing powers of the Divine Father. They need a little information to help make a more complete understanding of your needs... your first name, rough idea of age and location on this world and a little more information as to what ails you. This information can be sent if you prefer in a personal message on the board to either George or me. The healers are very discreet and they are the only ones who view this basic information.
But regardless, George and I will keep you in our daily prayers and I so hope that you soon feel the joy of restored health.
God bless and love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Cassandra551
Family

Post by Cassandra551 »

I will be praying for you today and sending you peace and complete trust in your journey. All is well. I will keep you close today.
"Leap and the net will appear"
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Adding my prayers too,

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi htaylor

I am also adding my prayers for your good health. I made a sign and stuck it on my wall when I was very ill once....it read "Thank you, for my Health" I did recover and made sure I read the sign everyday...and said it out loud often!! It may be of help to you!!

Love Lilly :loves
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Swedishblue
Old Friend

Post by Swedishblue »

:hithere I will pray for your good health. I can imagine how scared you feel trying to care for your brood when you're worried by health issues.

I love Lilly's suggestion with the sign :sunflower: what a fabulous message to read every morning, "Thank you for my Health" I think I'm going to have to try this one. :bike:

:loves :loves Anya
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Lilly wrote:
I made a sign and stuck it on my wall when I was very ill once....it read "Thank you, for my Health" I did recover and made sure I read the sign everyday...and said it out loud often!!
Awesome Lilly! I'm in too! :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.