Prayers for fire victims in Sweden

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Prayers for fire victims in Sweden

Post by Sandy »

Dear all,
There has been a colossal fire that has been ravaging Vastmansland Sweden for days now. It has devastated massive amounts of forest land and damaged property and caused many people in this area to be evacuated and relocated. This is one of the worst fires to hit this country in modern times. Please join me in prayers for the victims, those who have lost homes and livelihoods to the fire.
Many thanks,
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Cassandra551
Family

Re: Prayers for fire victims in Sweden

Post by Cassandra551 »

I have not heard of the fire but will keep these brothers and sisters close in prayer today.
"Leap and the net will appear"
Swedishblue
Old Friend

Post by Swedishblue »

:hithere :kiss: Sandy, thank you so much for putting this on the prayer list.

The fires are still on the move, but family are safe and returning soon to their properties. Jonas's forest was saved, as was Eva's house...but it was touch and go for quite some time. We heard from them today and the news is.... :bana: heavy rain is falling. Still the longterm prospects don't look too great... fires are expected to last until winter :shock: I don't know how they work that one out, but it is a colossal area to douse. The whole of Vastmanland has been scorched; many people I know have been affected by this.

thanks poppet for being such a goldengirl Superstar! Much Love and Appreciation! :bike: :loves :kiss: Anyax
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh thank goodness!!! I am pleased to hear that Jonas and Eva's homes and forest's were spared. It has been some tense and stressful times for the people of this region. I hope some of them can relax for a bit now...as the rains fall. Thanks Anya for the update! I am so relieved. :) Prayers continue.xx
Hey Cassandra... I was just thinking about you and wondering how you and Allen were getting on. I was like you ...Had not heard a thing about these devastating fires as they were not mentioned even in passing in the news here. Lots of talk of scandals though... :roll: :? such is our news in this day and age.
(((((Big hugs)))))) to both you lovely ladies on a chilly Australian morning. :kiss:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.