Accident victims and family needs prayer

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Accident victims and family needs prayer

Post by Sandy »

Dear friends,

I would like to put in a request for prayer for the victims of a horrible traffic accident and their families. I heard from our dear friend and board ember that her daughter Ariel was taken to the hospital following a freak accident that killed her boyfriend, Duane and injured his two sons ages 4 and 8, Devon and Anthony. Ariel suffered 6 broken ribs, fractures in the left side of her head and shattered cheek bones. One of her lungs is partially collapsed and this is most serious as she has asthma and she is covered with bruises and contusions. We are unsure at the time of the children’s injuries as they were taken to a children’s hospital but please pray for all those injured and for Ariels family, the young man’s father, Max and his grandparents who are as one can imagined severely grief stricken and traumatized from the shocking accident. Thanks to all of you for any comfort and help you can provide.
Much love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Cassandra551
Family

Re: Accident victims and family needs prayer

Post by Cassandra551 »

I am praying for these families today. I will send Ariel and the children healing energy too. The trauma is tremendous but the comfort and healing rays of God is beyond comprehension.
Sending love, light, peace and comfort to all .
"Leap and the net will appear"
Swedishblue
Old Friend

Post by Swedishblue »

How traumatic for those involved. Prayers and thoughts to the victims, especially Ariel and gentle healing for those injuries, more so for her emotional/psychological impact. May she have lots of support and gentle caring and love from all those around. :love :loves Anya
Desideratum
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Desideratum »

I did get the email about this and have prayed for everyone concerned since. I will continue to pray for them and thank god for easing the pain of those who lost loved ones and healing the survivors.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I was hoping you got the email, Desideratum. Thank you.
I will keep you guys posted on the progress of the accident victims and families.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Adding my prayers for this family....what a terrible tragedy. They will need lots of love and comfort. I hope some relief comes quickly.

Love Lilly xo
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Lilly, Desideratum, Cassandra and Anya! Ariel is a strong young woman and making good progress at healing. She and the children still need all our love and prayers, as you can imagine the emotional scars from this accident run deep. .
Much Love to all of you, :kiss:
Sandy