Healing-Prayer Request

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
11light11
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Healing-Prayer Request

Post by 11light11 »

Hi Desideratum!

I was wondering how you are doing, and whether there is any update on your relationship with your friend?

Thinking of you with love,

Michele :sunflower:
Desideratum
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Desideratum »

I have been receiving the prayer requests from time to time in my email, and extended my prayers for those in need. I haven't posted here in quite a while... but I have thought of you here often.

My relationship with the lady that brought me here is still here ... and still not what I would like. I made a New Year's resolution that if things did not get better I was going to walk away. Is there really such a thing as a soul mate? If there is she is mine, whether or not she knows it. If not, then I am delusional and need therapy!! But what I have decided is to sit her down and profess the love I have and let the chips fall as they may. I am taking a leap of faith!

I have looked for answers here, and many other places and not found them. I will find them with god. He put this love in my heart, not me. I didn't choose it. So that means he means for me to learn how to realize it in the world. I want to rise up like a man, not in the macho sense, but the real sense, to be a Lion and not a goat, to tell her what is real and know that even if she flees or rejects me I stood for love.

All guns, ammunition, sharp knives and other dangerous utensils have been removed from my house.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Desideratum wrote: Is there really such a thing as a soul mate?
Dear Desideratum,

Yes I believe this to be true. You can read about it here, because it is not something the Ubook covers.

Desideratum wrote: If there is she is mine, whether or not she knows it.
aaah, that is another thing. The soulmate concept has no relevance, IMHO in this realm. Its a device to draw souls towards fusion, and encourage progress. For one thing there is nothing that guarantees your soulmate is contemporaneous. I heard of one pair that incarnated 2000 years apart. Secondly, because of the mental mindal issues of race, religion, and so forth, there is no guarantee the two will be attracted. Thirdly while its common for them to be opposite sex, thats not a guarantee, as souls are not "sexual" all they have is personality that exhibits traits we might classify as "maleness" or "femaleness". Generally the most advanced soul has to reach the Fourth Mansion World to be told of their soulmate, and it can be the case that the soul that is less developed is still disinterested, when the more advanced makes their presence known. But I have noticed that in the cases where we have learned who were soulmate pairs while on earth, they curiously often incarnate into social or geographic circles where they could meet. I suspect that may be deliberate, so that they have similar life experiences, even if they never met. My own soul mate lives on the other side of the world, but I have known her a very long time.
Desideratum wrote: He put this love in my heart, not me. I didn't choose it. So that means he means for me to learn how to realize it in the world. I want to rise up like a man, not in the macho sense, but the real sense, to be a Lion and not a goat, to tell her what is real and know that even if she flees or rejects me I stood for love.
Yes I agree thats the best way to look at it.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear Desideratum,
I am standing behind you... not in a literal sense, of course, but in support of what you have decided. I add my hopes and deepest desires that your love touches your ladies heart as love is such a beautiful thing, when it is shared and fully appreciated by both parties.

I'm glad to see you still have your good humor... :)
All guns, ammunition, sharp knives and other dangerous utensils have been removed from my house.
And I can't thank you enough for assisting with the healing requests that come through George's door. There is great need in the world and every one of us contribute to healing as we tune our desires and energies to assist those in need.

With love and prayers for your happiness in this New year.
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.