I need some help.

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
rogerkrupa
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

I need some help.

Post by rogerkrupa »

For several years I have been living with a person who I regard as my spiritual sister. (Are we not all brothers and sisters?) She is an extremely hard person to live with, demanding in the extreme. I try to bring her into the light, but to no avail. Her young son, Samuel is the light of my life, but if I am to keep my sanity I may have to give him up. I don't want to seem presumpuous or demanding but I w000ould very much like it if kDr. Mendoza or one of his assistants could look in on our situation. My (sister is very KNOK
dependant on prescribed drugs
I
Llli
We don't inherit the world from our ancestors. We borrow it from our children.
rogerkrupa
Busy Bee

Re: I need some help.

Post by rogerkrupa »

The fact is, if this goes on much longer, I will die.
overmind
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by overmind »

I would just leave. Some people just refuse to change their behavior, even when they know they are wrong. If someone is very demanding in a bad way, I do not meet those demands even when I could. You have to put a limit on how much selfishness you can accept. Also, leaving may make her realize the error of her ways once she can no longer rely on you. If you fear for the child, think about calling a child protection service.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh dear...you are in a very tough situation and you sound as if you are about at the end of your patience with your spiritual sister. Is it possible to still be active in the young boy's life even if you are not living under the same roof as his mother? You have probably already spoken with her about how you feel but if not, do you think she would be willing to go to a relationship counsellor of some sort?

You must also consider yourself and your own mental, emotional and physical health. You deserve to be happy and at peace. Sometimes you have to do what is right for you too because you are just as important as everyone else in this situation. Please do ask for help not only from Doctor Mendoza but from your angels and most importantly your God within who already knows, not only your path into eternity but also that of the two others you share your life with. This may be possible as our God particles share information about their beloved charges as our lives overlap. This all knowing and loving being can guide you...the "trick" is to ask for help and keep your eyes opened for the manner in which the guidance comes...It can be as strangely as an article in a book, magazine or on the internet. It can arrive via a dream, or from the words of others, it can be intuited and arrive in your own mind just as easily as your own... Ask for peace and for love to surround you to give you strength and help relieve the horrible stress you must be under and try to let it go... leave it with God as you make the decision.

I will pray for you and ask the Midwayers to assist if they are allowed. Would you like for George to send her to the healing circle?
If so we just need a little information that can be given in a pm to him or me if you prefer. We need her first name, her age and a rough idea of her location in the world. This helps the distant healers and those praying for all of you to feel a little bit of a bond, a closeness with those they pray for and work with.

God bless you, Roger. You will remain in my daily prayers. Please hang in there and know you have friends here no matter what you decide to do.
With Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
rogerkrupa
Busy Bee

Post by rogerkrupa »

I thank you and all others for the help I have received. While things are still rough sometimes, there has been some improvement. I feel that God has put me in this situation for a purpose, and I can occasionly see this purpose being fulfilled. I will not give up on this, although at times I feel I will lose my mind. I have been informed that the road to heaven is not an easy path. I will remain honest and reliable no matter how much I may be accused of being dishonest and unreliable. I must respond to any and all unpleasant situations with an attitude of love. I have loved my spiritual sister from the first minute I met her, and I will not allow her contrary moods change that. We have never been intimate in a biological sense, but rather in a spiritual sense. Anybody who thinks we live in sin does not know how to spell assume.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Roger,
You are such a sweetheart! I adore your loving and patient attitude. Love will win the day! It is more powerful then anything else we can weld. Thank you for this post. It has strengthened me a bit as I have been the "house grump" today. :oops:
Love, Love and more Love...
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.