Philip Wilson

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Philip Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello everybody, I feel a bit bad asking for prayers considering I have been absent often and for long periods.
It's just that Phil hurt his right hand so badly due to a palm tree stinger or 5 and even after all the healings I
performed, the pain just comes back. The doc says it's fine, "man up!" kinda thing, but that's what he tells everyone
unless your bones are broken!
It's the right hand and the pain comes and goes around the centre to the fleshy part of the thumb.
I'm asking because he's got to catch about 700 lambs and sheep for shearing tomorrow for about 10 days total.

Thank you kindly xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Philip Wilson

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi i havent been around for ages either just logged in, i hope Phil gets better soon, lots of prayers and hugs xxxoooooo
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Swedishblue
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Swedishblue »

:hithere Did you check for anything embedded? Sounds like its a little inflamed? Try a gel that contains a mixture of tea- tree oil, witch hazel and aloe vera, if its possible to find. I bought mine from a pet store and its really fast acting!
In the meantime, as I firmly believe in the power of prayer, I am sending prayers for Phil's hand to mend fast before the round-up!! :sunflower: :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Ouch!!! That sounds terribly painful! I will add my prayers too, Pet, and would love to send Phil to George for the healing circle. He could put a rush on it. Just need Phil's age...although I do have a rough idea so I could wing it. :mrgreen: :kiss:
(((((((Hugs)))))))
Sandy
Sounds like great stuff, Anya. :thumright:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Cassandra551
Family

Post by Cassandra551 »

Am praying for Phil!! I couldn't catch a lamb at all let alone with a painful hand. (that just gave me a funny visual :lol: )
"Leap and the net will appear"
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Oh You Beautiful Lot, thank you, Sarah, Swedishblue, Sandy and Cassandra.
Phil also would like to thank you all too, he's feeling okay, but as I told him
he really ought to take his hand to A&E and get it properly looked at.
Swedishblue, he puts lavender oil on it, but I'll try your advice, there's
aloe vera growing everywhere here. The teatree I can get in the chemists.

:kiss:
ॐ LOVE Petra
Swedishblue
Old Friend

Post by Swedishblue »

Hia Petra, I wasn't sure what palm tree stingers were so I looked them up, and apparently first aid seems to be douse in vinegar - but you're past that now. Brill news that Phil's hand is on the mend! Yes lavender is a good disinfectant for cleaning, but tea tree would be better as an anti-inflammatory and aloe for soothing and witch hazel for bruise pain. You could just blend all three and apply as a poultice. Check first at a chemist to see if they have a gel with all three in.

Good Luck Phil. Hope you're on one of these during the round up! :bike: :loves :sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I must say I too am now chuckling at the visual of Cassandra and then me dashing around after a lamb. Easy for me to imagine... after chasing our Rabbit Stuart when he doesn't want to be caught. I'll be there in the living room...back side up in the air as I try to peek under some of the furniture for him when he sneaks up behind me (rabbits move so quietly) and causes me to jump out of my skin. :shock: Little sweet monster he is! :lol:
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Swedishblue, hi Sandy, thanks for the advice again about the teatree etc. I'll get some as the lavender isn't
curing it at all, but he is much better and worked mainly with the left hand yesterday. He says the animals are so
well behaved, as if they're glad to be rid of the thick wool. There are wild boar around the farmers place damaging
lots of his land and being a general nuicance that he's going to hunt them down :( But it's necessary as there are way
too many now, usually they're up in the mountains but not anymore.

Sandy, I must see a picture of that pet rabbit of yours you've spoken about often...have you any on FB? I'll have a check.

Thanks everybody :loves and :loves from Phil too.
ॐ LOVE Petra