A friend not feeling so well

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Dragonfly
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

A friend not feeling so well

Post by Dragonfly »

A dear friend of my, who recently started a new enterprise in town. And is running a café downtown is not feeling so well. He is complaining about being down and depressed, and overall not feeling well. I believe it is the balance of work and sparetime, which is influencing him and his overall sense of well-being. Pray for a swift recovery and inspiration for him, as to how to make things work out! He is also the father of a child of 8. However the parents are no longer together, and his x remarried and a younger man too. Maybe my friend is subconsciously plagued by not feeling "being enough for a spouse", also as he recently was turned down by a girl. He was looking for a partner in her, but she clearly told him no. Any prayers would do.. thank u. :finger:
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: A friend not feeling so well

Post by Sandy »

Dear Kwame,
I will remember your friend and pray for his well being and for inspiration in navigating and brightening all areas of his life.
With love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
11light11
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: A friend not feeling so well

Post by 11light11 »

Hi Kwame! :kiss:

Sending healing energies and love out to you, your friend and those who love your friend. Sometimes we just need a little healing when we face decisions . . . a little boost to steer us back on course. I know I've seen it in my own life. I'll keep you and your friend in the healing prayers, and thinking of you friend. What a loving request. Thank you for making it!

:kiss: :loves :sunflower: Peace to you friend, Michele :love