URGENT URGENT PLEASE READ

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Post Reply
z0009423
New Friend
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:46 pm
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

URGENT URGENT PLEASE READ

Post by z0009423 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:54 pm

Recently, our class has recieved news that our PE teacher has Appendicitis, and is in the hospital. I'm quite worried about her, to say the least. I really hope she'll be back in school very soon.
Thanks for all your love and support!

User avatar
Sandy
Staff
Posts: 19235
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:51 pm
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111
Location: Illawarra District, New South Wales, Australia
Contact:

Re: URGENT URGENT PLEASE READ

Post by Sandy » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:25 am

Dear z0009423,
I will gladly pray for your PE Teacher's welfare and I hope that she has a painless and speedy recovery. You are a very kind and compassionate soul to seek prayers on her behalf. This makes your own heartfelt prayers very powerful. She must be a wonderful teacher to have such caring student(s).
Please let us know how she gets on and if you could, would you provide us with her first name. Thank you for all you do for others. :kiss:
love,
Sandy
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

~ Chief Seattle ~

z0009423
New Friend
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:46 pm
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: URGENT URGENT PLEASE READ

Post by z0009423 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:15 pm

Sandy wrote:Dear z0009423,
I will gladly pray for your PE Teacher's welfare and I hope that she has a painless and speedy recovery. You are a very kind and compassionate soul to seek prayers on her behalf. This makes your own heartfelt prayers very powerful. She must be a wonderful teacher to have such caring student(s).
Please let us know how she gets on and if you could, would you provide us with her first name. Thank you for all you do for others. :kiss:
love,
Sandy
Thank you so much! Her name is Ms. Richard, and I think she's getting on fine now because our sub says she's out of the hospital now. My sub also says that the doctors aren't sure if it really is appendicitis, they used to think it was but now they're unsure and think it's something else.

User avatar
Sandy
Staff
Posts: 19235
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:51 pm
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111
Location: Illawarra District, New South Wales, Australia
Contact:

Re: URGENT URGENT PLEASE READ

Post by Sandy » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:00 am

It is good news to know that Ms. Richards is out of the hospital. Prayers will continue as the Doctors work to figure out what has caused her body this distress. Have a great week z0009423 and thank you for providing her name and keeping us informed.
love,
Sandy
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

~ Chief Seattle ~

z0009423
New Friend
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:46 pm
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: URGENT URGENT PLEASE READ

Post by z0009423 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:21 am

Sandy wrote:It is good news to know that Ms. Richards is out of the hospital. Prayers will continue as the Doctors work to figure out what has caused her body this distress. Have a great week z0009423 and thank you for providing her name and keeping us informed.
love,
Sandy
Thank you once again!

z0009423
New Friend
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:46 pm
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: URGENT URGENT PLEASE READ

Post by z0009423 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:50 am

Thank you so much for all your prayers! My teacher is now well and back to teaching at school. Thank God for this amazing miracle, and may God bless you a hundred folds! Please continue to pray for her though, because she is probably still in a very delicate condition and needs continual healing. I still don't know what really happened, and I will ask as soon as I have the oppertunity.

Thank you all for your continuous love and support. God bless!

User avatar
Sandy
Staff
Posts: 19235
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:51 pm
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111
Location: Illawarra District, New South Wales, Australia
Contact:

Re: URGENT URGENT PLEASE READ

Post by Sandy » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:20 am

You are most welcomed dear z009423. We too are blessed as we pray for others. :happy I will keep your teacher in prayer as she gains her strength.
With love,
Sandy
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

~ Chief Seattle ~

User avatar
11light11
Family
Posts: 1326
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:44 pm
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111
Location: Illinois, United States of America

Re: URGENT URGENT PLEASE READ

Post by 11light11 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:09 pm

Adele Lai,

You are truly a special person. :kiss: :loves :roll :sunflower: I can't tell you how touched I am by your requests today. I've got you and your loved ones and Ms. Richards and her loved ones in my prayers. :kiss:

Much love to you!!!! :loves :sunflower: I have a feeling you are a very powerful healer. Love is the most potent form of healing energy. ;)

Love, Michele :loves Thank you for making my day. ;)

z0009423
New Friend
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:46 pm
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: URGENT URGENT PLEASE READ

Post by z0009423 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:22 am

11light11 wrote:Adele Lai,

You are truly a special person. :kiss: :loves :roll :sunflower: I can't tell you how touched I am by your requests today. I've got you and your loved ones and Ms. Richards and her loved ones in my prayers. :kiss:

Much love to you!!!! :loves :sunflower: I have a feeling you are a very powerful healer. Love is the most potent form of healing energy. ;)

Love, Michele :loves Thank you for making my day. ;)
Thank you so much for your encouragement :) I support you too!

Post Reply