allen's kidney stones! (and another)

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Cassandra551
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: allen's kidney stones! (and another)

Post by Cassandra551 »

Sending Love back to Australia! :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves

For awhile Allen and I were doing well putting our food into a program online. We talked about it again last night and he expressed (some) interest in doing it again.
I know he doesn't like for me to push stuff because, well he is Allen and the bottom line is we are all kinda stubborn aren't we? :-) I don't have the time anyways as we are pushing to get 7000 people assessed by March 1st. All of us are exhausted and working 16 hour days. I guess Allen is going to HAVE to have his space!
So please pray for me that I can keep up the pace and that I can get what I need to get done. Also that I don't lose my mind. :roll Oh, wait, it's too late for that one... :lol:

:loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves
"Leap and the net will appear"
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

So please pray for me that I can keep up the pace and that I can get what I need to get done. Also that I don't lose my mind. :roll Oh, wait, it's too late for that one... :lol:
:loves :lol: You are probably one of the sanest people I know, Cassandra. :lol:

But you have my wholehearted support and prayers for your guidance and well being as you work yourself silly in the next month or so. I can't imagine what it will feel like when in a couple months you look back and see all the good you have accomplished. You and the rest of your crew are a "hero" in my book! :kiss:

Yep, Allen is a big boy and he can do this. Besides, if he doesn't, no amount of prodding from you or anybody else will help. We will give him to the Lord, eh? Who knows just what all His/Her children need to progress.
I hope you guys have a good week end and you can get a little rest and relaxation. :finger:
(((((((((Cassandra)))))))))))
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Dear Cassandra,

It's so funny about the acupuncture, isn't it? With even Kurt poking up and suggesting it after we already giggled about some Chinese lady coming at Allen with a bunch of needles? :lol: I do respect that that one practitioner told you she wouldn't see Allen unless he implemented serious diet changes. I think that was honest. But it's not as dark as all that. Did you share with him just exactly what she said? Sometimes these things have the quality of shocking us. ;) I know they do me. I am recently switching gradually to e-cigarettes because I got a nice shock about smoking . . it can help. But also it occurs to me that if he really thought about what that practitioner said, he might feel a tiny bit ashamed of himself for being so bull-headed . . sometimes a tiny bit of shame is a good thing! :lol:

In any case regardless of what he does or doesn't agree to, We'll stay on the case blasting him with white light!!! And I also wanted to let you know that I just read yesterday, that if one adds a lemon slice to their glass of water and drinks it throughout the day, it prevents the acid from producing, which produces crystals, which produces kidney stones (I forget the name of the acid). So isn't that kind of a painless thing Allen can try?

Lots of love and sending energy for you too, at work!! Love Michele :loves :roll :sunflower: :bana: :kiss:
Cassandra551
Family

Post by Cassandra551 »

Hey Michele :sunflower:
Allen already got his wake up call from his dr. He told him the dark dirty truth and it did seem to have an impact. Of course at the root he is still the stubborn gruff John Wayne type :roll
We do the lemon already which is a good thing. We have a tray of lemons and limes in the fridge to add to water. It's good for everyone and it looks pretty too.
OK, back to work, these crazy hours are hard when you are as old as me!!!

:loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Oh Cassandra :lol: that was so funny what you said about Allen being a gruff John Wayne type! :lol: I always say that about my dad too. ;) :lol: I'm so glad he got a nice shock from his doctor. Whatever works!

Hoping your schedule evens out some and soon, and I'll keep on for the both of you!

With love, Michele :loves :kiss:
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Cassandra! I just found this recipe, and the picture looks just delicious! Unfortunately I don't know how to copy and paste it here, so you're minus the gorgeous photo ;) but I'll type it out:

Kidney Stone Juice

1 orange, peeled
1 apple
1 lemon
4 slices watermelon
4 ice cubes
(I'm assuming you blend these together?)

Beneath that the site offers:

one in ten people will have a kidney stone at some time in their lives”.
To avoid kidney stones from forming, drinking a lot of fluids such as filtered water is highly recommended.

1. Avoid foods high in oxalate: Peanuts, almonds, cashews, hazelnuts,
soybeans, soy milk, wheat germ and wheat bran, spinach, black tea, instant tea, rhubarb, beets, most dried beans, sweet potatoes and chocolate.
2. Reduce animal protein foods.
3. If you have kidney stones your doctor will recommend for you to cut down on salt and sodium you take. Limit the amount of salt (sodium), calcium, oxalate, protein, potassium and fluid in your diet. Your health practitioner will probably advise you to limit sodium to 2,000 milligrams each day.
4. You also need to learn how to read the labels and avoid foods high in calcium. It is important that you learn from your health practitioner the right balance of calcium to eat.
Tip: Drink a glass of water before bed and if you wake during the night, drink another glass before going back to bed.

Try this juice to help you with kidney stones:
Lemon is high in citric acid, which is believed to help break-up calcium-based kidney stones.
Watermelon is one of the best fruit for kidney stones. It has the highest level of water among all types of fruits. Water is crucial when it comes to passing kidney stones. It is also high in potassium, which is a form of salt that helps dissolve the kidney stones. Watermelon is a diuretic and increases urine formation.
In addition to drinking as many glasses of water as you possibly can, drink 1 or 2 juices each day.
Juices contain citrates which will aid in the breakup of the stones.
Juice:
1 orange, peeled
1 apple
1 lemon
4 slices of watermelon
4 ice cubes
All ingredients must be organic.

LOL . . .I know I'm telling the person who would gladly implement these ideas instead of telling Allen himself ;) But maybe you can show him the computer screen and let him see how hard we are all working here!!! LOL

Lots of love, Michele xoxoxox :roll :kiss: :love :loves :mrgreen: :love :sunflower: :hithere :kiss: :bana:
Cassandra551
Family

Post by Cassandra551 »

:loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves
Thank you Michele, you are such a treasure :sunflower:

That juice looks delicious. I was reading it thinking "I want some". For Allen though it isn't feasible because he is a diabetic and on low carbs. He can only have small amounts of juice because it is such a carb load We do add lemon and lime to water though so maybe that can help some.

I am cautiously optimistic re: his attitude. He told me last night that he had done some research online ( :shock: ) and found a study that linked being overweight and diabetic to increased kidney stones. The study suggested that weight loss and better blood sugar control could substantially reduce kidney stones. He actually felt excited by that and has started watching his portions and weighing himself. So all of your hard work in prayer has paid off sister!!!!! :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves

Who would have ever thought Allen would be doing research online and following recommendations?
It's proof that God exists. :lol: :lol:

I'm off to my crazy world....sending love and hugs.... :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Cassandra that is a riot ! ! ! "It's proof that God exists" -- no kidding! It really is! :bana: Now we can just enjoy the rest of our lives, now that we know for sure! :lol:

That really is too bad about the carbs/diabetes problem, but the good news is that Allen's there doing his own research!!! I am just shocked, and I know you are too! This is fabulous news!

I'll remain on the case!!! Lots of love to the both of you . . . .and update us on your job soon! Love Michele :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Yipee!!!!! :cheers: :bana: That is the best news, Cassandra! :D Gives me hope for my G it does! :lol: :sunflower:
You both are treasures! :cheers:
Love you guys to bits! :kiss:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.