allen's kidney stones! (and another)

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Cassandra551
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

allen's kidney stones! (and another)

Post by Cassandra551 »

Hi Friends, I guess most of you know this distressingly familiar request. Allen has been suffering for weeks with a stone or stones. He has passed two small sharp fragments but still has more to go. He seems to have good periods and bad periods.Today is a bad day and he is home from work sleeping in the spare room. Additionally, there is a man in his company that had a huge stone that the dr's had to laser to break up. He has been passing small pieces also but still has more to go and is sick and in pain every day. I'm sorry, I don't know his name. At least Allen has a kidney stone buddy at work.
An update on me...I finished the training on my new job and will be "hitting the ground running" as soon as my cases are assigned. Should be today I think. I was told the first three months are crazy but then it slows down.
Thinking about you all and sending you all love and energy! :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves
"Leap and the net will appear"
Sandy
Staff

Re: allen's kidney stones! (and another)

Post by Sandy »

Hi Cassandra,
Oh dear! Your poor husband has suffered enough with these things. Bless him. I keep hoping this will be the last one...and who knows maybe it will. :finger: I say a little prayer for Allen and his friend from work who also is also struggling with another kidney stone.

...and for you too! I can't believe 3 months have passed already and here you are ready to get into the meat of the job.
I'm happy for you and hope this job is very fulfilling. I suspect you will do well... :D :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Cassandra551
Family

Post by Cassandra551 »

Thanks Sandy :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves

He has also managed to catch a bad cold on top of it. He is one Mr. Crankypants today, but I guess the poor guy earned it!
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Cassandra why didn't you say something sooner!!! Weeks! And now a cold on top of that! Oy vey. Well I am on the case blasting those stones to high heaven! :roll: Unreal. How is the new job?! Did you start running today? :lol:

:loves Love, Michele xoxoxox
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Well I am on the case blasting those stones to high heaven! :roll:
Michele, LOL you will chuckle but I sort of picture you with bandana around your head Rambo style when you say that. :rambo:
Those kidney stones don't stand a chance! :kiss:
Love you all,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Cassandra551
Family

Post by Cassandra551 »

<LOL> It gave me a chuckle too!!

As far as saying something sooner, it is sad to say that these stones all seem to run together. Sandy would have to open a new thread ;)

BUT...he is better today and even his cold is better :loves . He is going to work. Yay! :sunflower:

Work situation is every bit of crazy that they promised. Yesterday I worked from 8am to 10 pm and still wasn't done when I went to bed. I have a feeling that it will be a long time before I can get this under control. My supervisor says probably around May 1st. :shock: But thankfully I love it so far and working from home helps a lot.
Interesting story: During training we had to make up scenarios for our members. I decided to have fun with it and I wrote down that my member was a diabetic but she insisted that cotton candy lowered her blood sugar. :roll So yesterday I went out on an assessment and the member repeated that exact phrase to me ! (with a straight face). I know this is more than a coincidence, not quite sure what it means but it is more than coincidence!

Thanks Michele and Sandy. Love both of you! :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Yeah! I'm glad that Allen is filling better on both fronts today. :D But it seems this nearly constant kidney pain must be such a drain on his overall sense of well being. :( Bless him.

Interesting story: During training we had to make up scenarios for our members. I decided to have fun with it and I wrote down that my member was a diabetic but she insisted that cotton candy lowered her blood sugar. :roll So yesterday I went out on an assessment and the member repeated that exact phrase to me ! (with a straight face). I know this is more than a coincidence, not quite sure what it means but it is more than coincidence!
:shock: Now that is what I would call one of those wow moments!!!! :shock: :shock:
:lol: Maybe you've discovered an overlooked treatment for diabetes! ;) :lol: :mrgreen:
Well, maybe not... but definitely you are tapped in to celestial impute. :sunflower:
:loves
Love,
Sandy
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Hi Miss Cassandra! :sunflower: :kiss:

Oh, your post was a nice cheerer upper for me this morning! Well, apart from Allen's kidney stones of course . . . Sandy, could we start a new thread just for that, so we can always be kept updated? :lol: I am on the case but really, I just feel so bad for poor Allen the way it's just one after the other like this . . . The way this keeps arising, I am starting to feel like I can't help but recommend acupuncture. It most likely would be out of pocket for your guys because hardly any states require insurance to cover it although . . .you know what, I can't remember this for sure but Florida might be one? In any case if you saw an acupuncturist who was actually a doctor of Oriental Medicine (the initials after the name are either MSTOM or MSOM), they do systemic work, they can actually regulate things like diabetes, heart disease, overall system complexities. When I was an intern I saw these conditions really disappear even for people with chronic cases. Kidney is considered the "root of the body" in Chinese Medicine and they work to help you come to the balance there. Just couldn't help but mention that! Do with it what you will! :lol: Don't mind me. :lol: LOL . . .

Anyway I was so excited about your diabetes example with the cotton candy! You know it's funny Cassandra, you are very modest and quiet, you don't go on . . . but every so often when you respond to a healing request, you'll add a word or two about something you felt or experienced in sending out the good intentions. I think you are a very powerful healer who taps into people! You picked up on this cotton candy thing before you were even in that moment! Like you stepped into the slip stream of time for a moment, and it didn't matter that that moment was still coming up in the future . . . I am so excited and inspired hearing about what happened!

But oh my, 8 am to 10 pm! What is your position exactly, I'm trying to get a read on this eh? :lol: I'm just glad because overall it sounds like you really like it, and I'll be visualizing for you, too, that the hours shrink to a manageable size and soon!

Lots of love flowing out your way, and Allen's too as always! :lol: :kiss: :hithere :sunflower: :loves I don't know if you're on facebook, but there is a group now that sends Free Global Distance Reiki . . you could sign him up! Usually 900 healers participate. ;) I included you two but . . it might add more power if you do the add. ;)

With love, Michele
p.s. I have on my bandana! :rambo:
Cassandra551
Family

Post by Cassandra551 »

11light11 wrote:Hi Miss Cassandra! :sunflower: :kiss:

Oh, your post was a nice cheerer upper for me this morning! Well, apart from Allen's kidney stones of course . . . Sandy, could we start a new thread just for that, so we can always be kept updated? :lol: I am on the case but really, I just feel so bad for poor Allen the way it's just one after the other like this . . . The way this keeps arising, I am starting to feel like I can't help but recommend acupuncture. It most likely would be out of pocket for your guys because hardly any states require insurance to cover it although . . .you know what, I can't remember this for sure but Florida might be one? In any case if you saw an acupuncturist who was actually a doctor of Oriental Medicine (the initials after the name are either MSTOM or MSOM), they do systemic work, they can actually regulate things like diabetes, heart disease, overall system complexities. When I was an intern I saw these conditions really disappear even for people with chronic cases. Kidney is considered the "root of the body" in Chinese Medicine and they work to help you come to the balance there. Just couldn't help but mention that! Do with it what you will! :lol: Don't mind me. :lol: LOL . . .

Anyway I was so excited about your diabetes example with the cotton candy! You know it's funny Cassandra, you are very modest and quiet, you don't go on . . . but every so often when you respond to a healing request, you'll add a word or two about something you felt or experienced in sending out the good intentions. I think you are a very powerful healer who taps into people! You picked up on this cotton candy thing before you were even in that moment! Like you stepped into the slip stream of time for a moment, and it didn't matter that that moment was still coming up in the future . . . I am so excited and inspired hearing about what happened!

But oh my, 8 am to 10 pm! What is your position exactly, I'm trying to get a read on this eh? :lol: I'm just glad because overall it sounds like you really like it, and I'll be visualizing for you, too, that the hours shrink to a manageable size and soon!

Lots of love flowing out your way, and Allen's too as always! :lol: :kiss: :hithere :sunflower: :loves I don't know if you're on facebook, but there is a group now that sends Free Global Distance Reiki . . you could sign him up! Usually 900 healers participate. ;) I included you two but . . it might add more power if you do the add. ;)

With love, Michele
p.s. I have on my bandana! :rambo:
Good Morning!
I am sick sick sick with a cold/flu but you know...I think it was fortuitous. Having a fever means I can't see my members and it forced me to rest a bit which I really needed. I'm a case manager for the elderly and disabled that need long term care. Right now we are onboarding 7000 new members which means we are expected to do whatever it takes to make state deadlines. Crazy :roll
You did make me smile picturing Allen going to an acupuncturist. Personally I am all for it, he says he will "discuss it" which it generally Allenspeak for "yeah right". :duh
I am definitely going to sign him up with the Global Reiki group. Thanks for telling me about it.
Gotta go lie down. I am too sick to get my hair colored so you know it must be bad. :lol:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Cassandra,
Cold and Fu...now that's a trough way to get your needed rest! :shock: My goodness, it sounds like you have had a busy time over there! Please rejuvenate yourself, you precious healer. :kiss: I'm sending you love and light and a little energy... as we can't have your hair left untreated. :lol: You make me smile first thing this morning...even sick you've got it dear friend. (((((((((Cassandra))))))))

You and Allen remain in my prayers.
With Love,
Sandy
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Oh no now you're sick too!!!! Oh poor Cassandra. I am glad you get a nice break from work but jeez! The hits just keep coming! :lol: Well you have a nice way of still laughing even through it, and we'll all be on the case sending healing to you and Allen! Poor things!

That job sounds wonderful, Cassandra, and that work is so needed. But I sure know what those state deadlines are like! No fun at all ! Well I'll picture everything falling in line smoothly and soon . . . do feel better, so you can do that dye job! LOL that cracked me up. ;)

Much love to the both of you ! ! ! On the case! :salut: :rambo: :sunny: :pr: :pl: :flower: :cherry: Sorry I just had to add this cherry because it's too cute. ;) LOL.

Love, Michele :loves
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

p.s. of course I had a little chuckle myself picturing Allen lying there nice and still and letting a Chinese lady stick needles in him! Oh LOL LOL LOL ! :lol: :lol: :lol: Well we can dream can't we??? LOL. Sigh. :roll :love
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

p.s. of course I had a little chuckle myself picturing Allen lying there nice and still and letting a Chinese lady stick needles in him! Oh LOL LOL LOL ! :lol: :lol: :lol: Well we can dream can't we??? LOL. Sigh. :roll :love
:lol: Well, one never knows...it could happen. :finger: ;) :kiss:
Cassandra551
Family

Post by Cassandra551 »

<LOL> You both crack me up with that image of Allen and the Chinese needle lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Just wanted to pop in and say that I am better today. I saw three members yesterday and Allen went to work. Yay! My concern right now is being behind in my work. I have mad paperwork stacking up and lots more members to see. Also getting audits already on the ones I did last week instructing me to do some things over on those cases :roll
But in the end it is good. I am thankful that I have a job and that we are ok today. Oh, and I am up early so I get to see the Florida sunrise. That has healing in it, I feel it. :sunflower:
Thanks for praying for us friends. You are both such treasures to me. :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:bana: Good to hear you are better, Cassandra, and your positive influence and upbeat attitude is so good for me! This morning I feel I could do anything...(except vacuum the floor. :roll: :mrgreen: )
Oh, and I am up early so I get to see the Florida sunrise. That has healing in it, I feel it. :sunflower:
There's just something energizing about being out early in the morning.... something peaceful and nice within wakes up at these times without me even trying. I just love our beautiful Sun! :sunny:
Sandy
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Cassandra I'm so glad to hear you're doing better and Allen as well! I hope in the days since you wrote this you've both been getting more and more energized!!!! I remain on the case!!

Lots of love!!! Michele :loves
Cassandra551
Family

Post by Cassandra551 »

Thanks Michele :loves I've been working my proverbial tail off trying to keep up with this new job but once it calms down I think I will really like it.
Now Allen, he is up and down. Last night he had some pain but this morning it is gone. We never know what is going to pop up with his sneaky stones. But he is happy right now and to me "right now" is everything :bana:
Thanks for staying on the case!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are so appreciated !!!!!!!!!!!
:loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Hi Cassandra!!! :bana: :sunflower: :hithere :kiss: :love :roll :mrgreen:
But he is happy right now and to me "right now" is everything :bana:
You little Zen master ! ! ! :lol: :roll Too right you are, all we have is this moment! Just this moment! ! ! :roll For the millionth time a synchronicity between us, friend, for that has been my constant though lately as well!

Much love to you guys! :love :kiss: Michele :loves
KurtSchluter
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 71983
Please type in these numbers:91294: 43625

Post by KurtSchluter »

Cassandra- I highly recommend acupuncture as a treatment since my wife was helped a lot by the treatment . She had major stomach issues caused by medication for a heart attack 5 years ago that nearly killed her. The acupuncturist was wonderful and helped her regain her strength. I wish you and your husband peace. Your work helping the elderly is doing God's will directly! You are truly blessed.
Namaste
Cassandra551
Family

Post by Cassandra551 »

Good Morning everyone!
Thanks Kurt for your added words of wisdom and encouragement. :sunflower:
Michele, I am no Zen master, but you did make me laugh!

I could use another prayer blast for him since we are going to the doctor's today and he was in a lot of pain last night. Will keep you up to do date!
Thank you everyone! The prayers that come from this group are PRICELESS!!!!! :loves :loves :loves :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello all of you wonderful people! :hithere
Well, I am late seeing your post Cassandra and the day has now passed. So sorry! :oops: How is Allen and how did the Doc appointment go? :finger: Better late then never and so I still pray for you both. :kiss:

I keep seeing things about acupuncture at every turn since we have been discussing it... very strange. :D

Sandy
Cassandra551
Family

Post by Cassandra551 »

Sandy I keep seeing things about acupuncture too! I actually went so far as to call a local practitioner but she told me flat out (and in a not-too-nice way) that unless he was willing to make huge changes in his diet and lifestyle she couldn't help him. She then said to me darkly "With all his health conditions this is only the beginning you know, only the beginning". Let's put it this way, I hung up feeling negative so no matter what she wouldn't be the practitioner for us even if he DID want to make that commitment.
The Doc appt didn't go as great as hoped. His blood sugars have gotten significantly worse and another medication was added along with a mini-lecture from the doc about taking this all more seriously. On the positive side his cholesterol dropped about 50 points so we at least had some positive.
Allen says he is overhauling his diet. :sunflower: We will see.... :roll
Still in pain today. Still in bed.

Any prayers you guys have would be MUCH appreciated!
Love you all :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Cassandra,
Oh dear! I am so sorry you wound up with an acupuncturist from the dark side. :( I guess after that I would feel a bit reluctant to investigate any further in that area myself after that. But still, that doesn't mean they are all going to be without any bedside manner. Is there a way you can check them out a head of time online... you know, hear reviews from their patients etc.?

I am shocked to hear what Allen's doctor reported and am re doubling my prayers. Let's hope that Allen finds a healthy lifestyle he can live with and one that will bring him back to great health with no stones! After reading this book about diabetes I realize how vey serious it is, affecting everything in the body not just one area. ( I'm wagging my imaginary finger at George now! ;) :) )

But first things first... praying Allen's latest stone passes or dissipates and the pain is eased.
Love you dear lady....hang in there. :kiss:
Sandy
Cassandra551
Family

Post by Cassandra551 »

Thanks Sandy...sending love your way too!! :loves It's hard to be a loving concerned wife isn't it? !!! :duh

You all must have been sending some serious energy out there because Allen perked up this morning, got dressed and was excited about stuff at work. He told me he threw out all his "bad" food and gave away his candy stash. I am cautiously optimistic ! :sunflower: I think the doctor's "talk" with him was beneficial. You are right Sandy, diabetes is a whole body problem (and I keep hearing that blasted acupuncturist saying "this is only the beginning you know...").

But here is the positive part. The doc told Allen he was still at the stage where he could turn it around and avoid "the dark side" if he would just get with the program. I think that is what is motivating him. Also doc wants to see his labs again in 3 months and my competitive hubby wants to prove he can do it ;-)

So off to work I go with a lighter heart. Sending SO much love and light to you all. You all keep me sane you know that?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey "Mrs. C,"
Oh that is the best news I have heard in a long time! :bana:
You know what has been helpful to George and I? ... writing down everything we eat in the day for awhile...that and checking the blood sugar twice a day for a while. It really showed us how what we eat affects our blood. well...George's blood anyway. :roll: I did it once and you would have thought I was getting ready to have my fingernails pulled out one by one! :lol: But to my surprise it really didn't hurt at all. :mrgreen:
We are learning that diabetes can be cured with food too. That is not something most doctors will tell you because most of them haven't explored the benefits of raw food (veggies fruits and nuts and seeds) in fighting disease even preventing diseases such as cancers. G and I are hoping like heck we can follow a program outlined by Doctor Gabriel Cousins in a few months. We have opted to gradually work raw vegetable, nuts and seeds etc. into our diet rather then switch suddenly. I just don't think G could handle it. (or me either LOL)

I have yet too to do as Allen has done and throw out the bad stuff and my "stash" :oops: . But it's time and if he can do surely this little weakie over here can too. Tell Allen he has inspired me! :mrgreen:

Okay I am off to fetch breakfast and then we are off to by some groceries. :finger: I'm hoping it will be stuff that builds a healthy us.
Love to you from far away Australia :hithere
Sandy