please pray for my friend Chris

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
kevinhaze
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

please pray for my friend Chris

Post by kevinhaze »

Chris has been battling cancer for years. He has had surgery and all types of chemo. He was told he was going to die but has lived a year longer than he was given. Please help me help him because he helps others everyday and what a good man to lose. He is really going downhill fast.

Thank you and god bless
11light11
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: please pray for my friend Chris

Post by 11light11 »

Dear Kevin,

I'm so sorry to hear about your dear friend Chris and his struggle. I'll be on the case bathing both of you in the white light and envisioning a return to homeostatic balance and harmony within and without, above and below, and throughout the whole of all time and all space, always and in all ways. I'm blasting you right now . . . :kiss: Blessings to you and peace, with love,

Michele :loves :sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Kevin,
I will continue to pray for Chris and for you as you stand by his side, facing with him whatever the future holds. Would you like George to send him to the Progress Group prayer circle? G would just need his age and a rough idea of his location. (state and country)
Chris is blessed by your friendship and love... :kiss:
with love,
Sandy

Michele what you wrote was very beautiful and touched my heart this morning. :kiss:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Cassandra551
Family

Post by Cassandra551 »

I'm praying for Chris today and holding him close to my heart. In my mind's eye I see him being bathed with rays of peace.
"Leap and the net will appear"
Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

kevinhaze,

i'm honored to have an opportunity to pray for Chris, and you, during difficult times. I'll be praying in a few hours

Peace
"Why try to use the wrong tool for the job when you have just the perfect tool. If only you would pick it up and learn to use it." -TA
kevinhaze
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by kevinhaze »

Thanks for your prayers but he has been moved into hospice now. In other words they have given up on him. He is 67 and in San Jose, ca. I just cant take seeing him like that. He is a fighter but I believe its time for him to move on. He can no longer tell the doctors how he is feeling or what is wrong with him.
Cassandra551
Family

Post by Cassandra551 »

Kevin, thank you for updating us. I've wrapped him in a thick blanket of peace and comfort. Hospice is a wonderful organization and they will make certain that he is physically comfortable. The angels surrounding him will take care of the rest.
I'm sending you rays of peace and comfort as well. It is so hard for us to watch those we love get sick and decline, and yet it is part of everyone's journey back home. You will both be in my prayers today.
"Leap and the net will appear"
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I am on my way to bed, Kevin, but wanted to stop in and say hello to you. My heart is filled with sorrow for you and those who love Chris, knowing that before long his physical self will be removed from this world. It isn't easy as I too once experienced watching my dear friend gradually leave this world through disease.
I join Cassandra in her beautiful vision, seeing Chris wrapped in a big blanket of comfort... and I see you too wrapped up in this thick blanket of Love. You and Chris remain in my thoughts and my prayers.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.