prayers and healing for Lana

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: prayers and healing for Lana

Post by Sandy »

:loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves
:loves ((((((((((((Laura)))))))))))) :loves
:loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves
(You are encircled with Love. )
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

:o I actually was able to speak with Lana yesterday and she sounded stronger and told me she was going to be released today to go home. The good part is that someone in hospice will be there so she will be taken care of. I know that prayers and healing has brought Lana from near cardiac arrest to being able to go home. Miracles never cease do they? :loves Bless all of you.

Love,
Laura
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Laura,
That is good news. I am sure Lana will be more comfortable and happy at home. I think about her and all of you often since this latest health crisis and I'm so grateful for all the little miracles God is manifesting in her life..
Praying for Divine Love to surround you all and give you a sense of peace as you rally together around her. (((((((LAURA)))))))
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

Sandy, you and George are very special and your prayers for love and healing mean the world to me right now :loves. Lana is sounding much stronger today so all you beautiful healers please keep working with Lana.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

Lana's fight with cancer appears to have left her no choice but to be at a hospice facility. I am just devastated that I am not there to hold and kiss her one more time. Father please be with this beautiful women and comfort her with all your love. Please pray for Lana and her family they are hurting so much. Love Laura
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Laura,
I cannot imagine the hurt and heart ache you all must be feeling right at this moment. Lana has fought so hard to remain with her beloved family. I am so sooo sorry. I pray the love and peace that only God can provide comforts her and all of you.

Your love can be felt whether you are by her side or right next to her, sis. I just know she can feel it ..go ahead and hold her hand and give her a kiss...perhaps in the AC or on a special place you see in your spiritual minds eye... Love is never wasted and always, straight as an arrow, finds its mark. :kiss:

I love you and add my prayers to your own for this brave and beautiful lady.
((((((((LAURA))))))))) (((((((((((LANA))))))))))
xxSandy
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

Lana passed away today very peacefully. She was aware several months ago that she would be passing on. She will be missed by myself and her loved ones and we need your prayers to guide us through this sorrowful time. Thank you all for your healing and prayers Lana is going home now and her beautiful spirit will live on forever. :love Goodbye Lana :loves
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dearest Laura,
It is with sorrow that I read the sad news of Lana's passing. It is now the family and you, sweetie, that Love embraces as you make your way through the sad days to come... You are a wise woman, Laura, and your words at the end of the post ring with conviction and reassurance.
" Lana is going home now and her beautiful spirit will live on forever."
It is with this knowledge grasped firmly in our hearts and souls that will allow healing of the lives, seemingly broken and empty upon such a great loss. The good byes, thank God, are temporary and some day the future will provide a reunion the likes of which we cannot imagine in our mortal form.

George and I are both thinking of you and the beloved family. We offer our prayers and support in the days, weeks, months and years to come.

Love you, Laura! :kiss:
Sandy and George
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

Thank you for your beautiful wisdom and love its want helps during these times. Love you both Laura
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura