prayers and healing for Lana

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

prayers and healing for Lana

Post by memawlaura »

Lana just finished Chemo and Radiation for lung cancer, today she had to be taken to the hospital because her sodium was dangerously low. I please ask those that can send healing rid this beautiful servant to our father of any malignant cancer cells and that she return to a healthy state.

Name: Lana Jordan
where: South Georgia Medical Center

Thank you all and Happy New Year to everyone
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
11light11
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: prayers and healing for Lana

Post by 11light11 »

Dear Memawlaura,

I'll be on the case sending out healing energies to Lana and to all who love her, and to you, too! Thank you for this beautiful request and I'll be thinking of all of you starting out this new year . .with love, Michele :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Laura,
I send you and Lana all the love I can muster and join Michele in praying for her good health. She has been through so much and my greatest wish is that this new year is filled with abundance, health and blessings for all of you.
hugs,
Sandy
P.S. If you see PP please give her a hug for me. I love you both! :kiss:
Ps. Ps. George is sending Lana to the healers. :)
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello again dear Laura.

I just realized it is your birthday today!!!! Happy Birthday, sweetie! :kiss: I hope it is a great one and may your best and most cherished wish come true!
Love you!
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Happy Birthday!!!

:loves :roll :kiss: Love, Michele
Cassandra551
Family

Post by Cassandra551 »

Sorry, just saw this!
I am praying for dear Lana today. I am seeing waves of healing water washing over her, taking away the toxic and strengthening her body. May 2014 be her year for miracles. :loves
"Leap and the net will appear"
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

Lana has been battling Low sodium and had to go to a hospital where a nurse came from another floor, to tell her that God sent her to give Lana a message. The RN's mom had the same cancer and it had metastisized so they tried the Candida Cleanse and she became cancer free. Lana's sister-in-law has doctors in the family and they did the research and told her that it couldn't hurt to try this holistic treatment. She has a new outlook on her life and resolved some life long relationship issues with family. She has received the greatest gift and I know it was because of all of you beautiful earth angels used those beautiful gifts God gave you. :loves Memawlaura and thank you for the birthday wishes.....I'm doing very well now with my leg and I get around quite well :bike: I knew I would heal it just took a little time :bana: .
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((Laura)))))))
How wonderful it feels to come here today to see not only your face and read your post, old friend, (and of course I do not mean you're old when I say that. :oops: :mrgreen: ) but to also hear that Lana is filled with a new zest! I am very excited for her and you too! :bana:
It has been a long battle healing for you to heal from that horrendous break you suffered several years ago... but you are living proof to never give up no matter how hard or bad it seemed. You give me so much inspiration, Laura. :happy

Love you! :kiss:
Sandy
Cassandra551
Family

Post by Cassandra551 »

This brought a smile to my face this morning!
Please keep us updated on Lana. I love visualizing her as refreshed and full of hope. :loves :loves
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

I'm keeping you all, and Lana in my thoughts and prayers Memawlaura! :) Love to you all, MIchele :kiss:
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:hithere What wonderful friends I have, it warms ones heart to know your loved so much!!

Unfortunately Lana is in the hospital again, but it looks like they may have found her sodium problem. She had fluid around her heart and in her left lung. She was waiting for the Candida Clense and it has arrived. So, I ask all those wonderful healers to assist her with this most current health issue. Sodium level needs to stay up from where its been going. I will let you know of her progress and thank you each and everyone.

Love :loves :loves ,
Laura
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Laura, for alerting us to this change in Lana's condition.
I am saying a prayer for her as we speak. Isn't it amazing how brilliantly the chemicals in our body manage our functions. We take it for granted until we are ill. Hopefully, Lana will be out of the hospital soon with her sodium levels at a safe and comfortable level.
May joy and peace abound in her heart and in the hearts of all of those who love her! (((((((Lana))))))))
((((((((Laura)))))))))
You are such a special lady!!!! :kiss:
Sandy
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

Thanks Sandy, I said a prayer for her today and sent a prayer with God's Grace she be strong enough to take the holistic meds. It will be done!!
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

Cassandra551
Family

Post by Cassandra551 »

Praying for Lana today and sending bright rays of healing to her heart and lungs. I am glad that her doctors have identified the cause. Between that and the Candida Cleanse we can hope for a significant relief for her soon. :loves :loves
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

Thank you Cassandra she really appreciates all prayers and healing being sent her way. I haven't been able to speak with her directly but her son told me she was unable to take calls right now its hard for her to speak. So I call her voicemail everyday and leave her my love so she knows she cared about. The next time I will tell her of the beautiful earth angels that keep sending her healing and prayers. :loves
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:bana: :bana: Good News for Lana, she got the test results back and their is no cancer to be found. She has been taking the Candida Cleanse for 3 days now and she called me today I could hardly tell it was her she sounded so great. She's on the mend and wants me to personally thank each and everyone who prayed and sent healing. She said when she's done this treatment she's going to find out why all those children at St Jude are left to perish. She will be singing loud and clear about what God sent her way.

George could you please send healing for Cynthia Simoneaux 35 from Orlando, Fl. she lost her grandmother Dorothy Landry 77 from Pigeon, La. and Cyn is having a hard time with her death. Please send prayers and healing for this family. Thank You Memawlaura :loves :loves
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dearest Laura, YIPPEE!!!!! Thank YOU GOD!!!!! :cheers:
And thank you for passing on the good news! Please give Lana our love. We are so happy for her! :bana: :bana:

I am sending Cynthia to George to be added to the healing circle. Bless her heart! :kiss:
With Love,
Sandy
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

Thank you Sandy, she lost her Mr. Kitty she had for 16 yrs 2 weeks ago and now her grandma, she's hurting and angry. Perhaps an awakening will take place for her and she will know those she loved are home and very happy. I AM so very grateful to God for Lana's miraculous recovery and to Lana herself she rid herself of much old baggage and 'Let Go to Let God' that is a very powerful statement. :loves
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh it's so painful to loose our animal friends. She's had a lot thrown at her in a short space of time so I hope she can feel the Love of the Creator as He walks with her through these losses, helping her to know she will see her loved ones again.
'Let Go to Let God' that is a very powerful statement. :loves
It is indeed! I am still working on that one myself. :D

(((((((HUGS))))))
Sandy
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

Bless Cyn my daughter told me she also recently lost a friend she has had much to contend with. She's not real spiritual but perhaps my daughter will be some help in that area. I know the pain of loosing someone so close to you and her grandma was like a mother. Thank you all for your prayers.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

Cassandra551
Family

Post by Cassandra551 »

I will pray for Cyn today as she goes about her day. Losing a friend is a deep wound. You say she is "not real spiritual" but things like this can be a louder whisper from God. (at least that is how it always went for me)
Sending hugs.. :loves
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

Unfortunately she got stuck in Houston for her connecting flight to Baton Rouge, its bad enough to lose someone so close to you but to be alone must be horrible. I pray she has sometime to reflect and that she find peace and warmth with source.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

Lana's cancer treatment has taken quite a toll on her, she is in the ICU right now fighting for her life. Upon release she will be in hospice and her will to live is slipping away, my son tells me. I don't understand if the lord sent a treatment, Candida, why is her health continuing to decline? I ask all of you that can do healing please help her to overcome this battle with cancer. As always prayers for Lana and her family to find the courage to be in these times of hearth ache.

Lana Jordan
56 yrs. old
Baton Rouge, LA
lung cancer, Low white blood count and sodium
She's in ICU at the hospital

Bless all of you,
Laura
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Laura,
I am shocked and so sorry to read your post. I am sending this immediately to George to send to the healers.
I send you a hug and all the Love I can muster and how I wish I could do so much more but will join all of you in heartfelt prayers for this brave woman.
Love you sis, :kiss:
Sandy
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

Thank you Sunny just seeing our beautiful smile on your avatar is wonderful to see.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura