Healing for unknown lump

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Nikki88
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Healing for unknown lump

Post by Nikki88 »

Please send healing prayers for an unknown lump I’ve developed under my jaw. I’m really scared and anxious about it. I think it might be a swollen lymph node but it’s gotten rather larger. I don’t have any infections or colds that I’m fighting and the lump is painless which why I’m so concerned. I also don’t have insurance so any doctor’s visits will come out of the money I’m trying to get through college with :( .

Thanks again,

Lots of love Nikki
11light11
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Healing for unknown lump

Post by 11light11 »

Oh Nikki!!! Sending healing right now . . .

You hang in there!

With love, Michele :kiss:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Nikki,
I'm praying too and joining Michele in sending healing. I want to say, "try not to worry"... but I know how I would feel in the same situation and it would be nearly impossible not to worry at least a little. (((((((((HUGS)))))))))) :kiss:
With Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Cassandra551
Family

Post by Cassandra551 »

Dear Nikki, I had the exact same thing happen to me when I was in college. I went to a dr who pronounced it "solid, not a cyst" and sent me to a surgeon. Mine also was painless and not related to any illnesses. Anyway when the surgeon removed it he said it was some sort of growth (can't remember the name of it , it was so long ago) that is common and gets infected but has no symptoms other than growing.
I will be praying for you , sending you that healing light and love along with prayers for your money situation. It will all work out as it always does. So hard to see it in the midst thought right?
Please keep us updated!
:loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves
"Leap and the net will appear"
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Hi Cassandra! Hi Nikki!

Cassandra I wonder if you got that lump from being stressed all those years ago? I always hear of people coming down with awful things when they're really buckling down in their programs . . .and Nikki you hang in there, because if we get sick from stress, it's really quite easy to get well again! We'll just knock out the stressful energy and replace it with the healing energies!

Peace ladies, love, Michele :loves
Nikki88
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Nikki88 »

Thanks everyone! I really hope it turns out to be nothing. I'm still 2 weeks from the end of my semester so I hope it clears up by then so I don't have to go to the doctor. I also hope it dosent get worse before I take my finals.

Thanks again!

Lots of love :loves

Nikki
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good luck with your finals, Nikki. I will continue to pray for your welfare and hope the same as you, that it clears up within the next few weeks. Please let us know how you are doing when you can. :kiss:
((((((((HUGS)))))))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

You are going to do great at finals time Nikki!!! Hang in there! Sending healing lots . . . love to you, Michele :loves
z0009423
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by z0009423 »

Nikki: I'll gladly pray for you! I proclaim that you are already healed in Jesus' name, and you will be able to share this testimony of your healing!