HELP PLEASE EMERGENCY

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Swedishblue
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Post by Swedishblue »

Suzette, you WERE dealt a frustrating blow and disappointment. Being pushed out in the cold was wrong, and without any form of closure extremely wrong. No one’s entitled to undermine you in this way, and neither can they take away what you are truly capable of achieving!Please don't let this setback belittle your confidence. You must forge ahead with renewed confidence and hope, and either begin something new or plan a return to nursing. :sunflower: :roll

Wishing you a V Happy Christmas and a brighter New Year! :sunflower: :bike:

Love, :loves :kiss:
Anya x
11light11
Family

Re: HELP PLEASE EMERGENCY

Post by 11light11 »

Anya your message was so beautiful and so very true! Do hang in there Suzette, and know how much we've been behind you through all of this, and how indignant we have felt on your behalf. I like to think that in time, you will look back and say, "Thank God everything happened as it did, or else I'd not be doing x." I know how often in retrospect I have realized that a 'tragedy' was a 'blessing' after all. But in the meantime, I hope you know that it really is true that an injustice was done to you, and that each one of us cares about it.

I'll go on sending healing your way and thinking of you lots . . . keep in touch please! Let us know what happens moving forward. I have been so touched by your story and I'll be glad to hear any updates that come along.

With love, and wishing you a beautiful sense of newness for 2014. Love, Michele :sunflower: :loves
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

Suzette go alternative and learn holistic medicine and begin your spiritual healing in a way that conventional medicine usually doesn't allow. I will keep you in my prayers and ask you angels to guide you, don't let those sway your passions. Wishing you all that you deserve KNOK open the door.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Swedishblue
Old Friend

Post by Swedishblue »

memawlaura wrote:Suzette go alternative and learn holistic medicine and begin your spiritual healing in a way that conventional medicine usually doesn't allow. I will keep you in my prayers and ask you angels to guide you, don't let those sway your passions. Wishing you all that you deserve KNOK open the door.
What stroke of genius! great advice Mema :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :sunflower: :loves