A Continuous Circle of Light

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
mjlo
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: A Continuous Circle of Light

Post by mjlo »

Thank you so much. We got home after only 1 and a half days out of the ICU. So the prayers are working! But we do have a long fight ahead of us. Love, mjlo
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Mjlo,
I am glad to hear that La-arnie is out of critical care and back home again. I will continue my prayers for her welfare and for you and your son's strength and well being. Please take care of yourself and that dear family of yours.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Oh MY! I am so SORRY! I just ran across this post!

I'm adding my prayers for your family!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
mjlo
New Friend

Post by mjlo »

Thank you Sandy and Sammy, greatly appreciated. My wife has a diagnosis of Leimyo Sarcoma. But we will beat this...no doubt!!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Mjlo,
I will continue to pray for La-arnie. Thank you for keeping us informed.
My love and thoughts are with all three of you. :kiss:
Sandy

For all those reading and praying out there who, like me, did not know anything about Leimyo Sarcoma. I found this site that explains this type tumor and gives some solid answers. http://www.leiomyosarcoma.info/basic.htm
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hello Mjlo,
I will continue to pray for La-arnie and your son also.

Blessings pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Dragonfly
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Dragonfly »

Blessed Be, Your Day and Night.
Blessed Be, Your Light. May You Thrive In All, not to Fall.
Blessed Be, the end of 2011 and the new Year Come. Let´s join hands and hearts as One.

:hithere
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Bless Your Heart Dragonfly,,

beautiful prayer,,

pp
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

My hand is in yours, Kwame, and that greatly comforts me. :happy
Love,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

I would like to selfishly ask that I be put into the circle of light. With the (sort of) sudden passing of my dad I find my faith on very shaky ground. I am finding it very difficult to come home (here) and read, much less post. I humbly ask for comfort and guidance in the dimly lit time.

Love,
Joann (Sammy)
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Bless Your Heart Joann, and all of your family as you go through this time of sorrow. Please try to remember that your Dad is in a most wondrous place, being called home suddenly is always hard on those left behind. I pray God's Love and Light shine upon and through you and your family.
Love pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Joann}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Joann - May A Circle Of Love Surround You Now. May You Find Firm Ground Underneath Your Feet And Throughout The Remains Of This 2011 Year And Cyclus.

(((((Joann)))))... Bright Blessings! :farao:
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Oh dear (((((((((( Joann )))))))))) you are surounded by our love and brightest of lights :D ..... :loves :love :kiss:

Love you

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello dear Sammy Jo, I cannot imagine what you are going through at this time as every time I try to... images of my own dad have me riveted back to reality here and scrambing for the kleenex box and I realize the pain is beyond anything I have yet to experience. But as your sis and someone who loves you I reach out as best I can over these miles and miles of ocean and rock to embrace you, to sit beside you as you have your first coffee each morning and tell you how precious you are and what an impact just knowing you these past couple years have had on me. I am sure others would nod their own heads as you do affect people in the most positive of ways... helping us to look a little harder at ourselves and others to see what this special lady is seeing. :) You believe in us and so it helps us to believe a little better about ourselves and so I am just reminding you that it isn't your response here... it isn't your words as fabulous as they are that so move us...It is you... loving... honest and brilliant. We do not need your posts just your continued love, sweetie...with that we can climb mountains, heal ourselves and others, promote peace, plant better gardens and show so much optimism that we learned at the feet of "a human master of the art". Do not think you have to do anything because you don't. You are so loved regardless of your impute here...regardless of your placement on this planet...geography makes no difference as to where love flows...between realms...worlds, countries or states nothing stops Love. There are no boundaries Love cannot cross.

We will always be here for you and we are with you now...knocking at the door with a big ole plate of "chocolate brownies... Yes, you are surrounded by chocolate toting siblings even as I speak! :kiss:
With Love always,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Thank you Sandy (especially for the chocolate :mrgreen: )...and for the hugs and love from the all the rest of you.

I only have time for a short post, long story, but we are doing Thanksgiving today rather than tomorrow...at my house (4 cats) and I haven't been home to clean in over a week.

I've been pondering whether to post this or not this; I have decided to as it may help someone else as I progress through this. (Perhaps it should be moved to another area?)

For a great many of us, the prompts ebb and flow. As I drove to the Cape the day of my dad's accident I prayed for the assistance of our midwayer friends. Prior to this my prompts were on the ebb side of things. About a minute after praying I had prompts like I've never had them before...pretty much constant the entire ride. I felt confident my dad would be well. On a logical level, I know there is only so much they can do...certain things can not be interfered with. But on an emotional level, I am embarrassed to admit, at the moment I feel disappointed (maybe even a little angry) they could not help my dad. :oops:

I think about how many folks come to our site wondering if the numbers are a warning. We, myself included, attempt to educate them that these prompts mean a few things like you are surrounded by their love, or meditate to find the meaning. On a logical level I believe all the prompts both before (MANY different prompts 1's, 2's, 3's, 8's) and after - lots of 11's (11, not 1111) and lots of 44's - were/are a sign of love and comfort surrounding me...but on an emotional level I feel myself shunning them away in hurt. I find myself wearing the shoes (well, at least one shoe) of those that come here questioning.

Well...this is where I am at. It is not where I want to be, or where I'd choose to be...but unfortunately where I am. I suppose it is up to me to choose to be elsewhere, and perhaps after things quiet down I will be able to choose to be elsewhere. I do hope they stick with me while I'm in this place.

Ok...I re-read this, and it is not my best/clearest communication...but the best I can do at the moment.

LOVE (trying to find the desire to put those 4 exclamation points in, but they make me want to cry. :roll: )
Sammy
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Sammy }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :loves :kiss: :love :loves :kiss:

xxoxoxooo
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
GLo
Old Friend

Post by GLo »

Dear Sammy,

I TOTALLY understand your last post; I felt the exact same thing after the first time I miscarried, which ironically occurred right after I first started getting regular prompts (i.e. I felt like the prompts were some kind of warning since they began right before I miscarried). In hindsight, I realized that most probably the prompts started at that time to remind me that I wasn't alone, that my Angels and Celestial friends were there with me, even in my torturous experience of miscarriage (which was torture both physically and emotionally/psychologically).

I hope you are feeling somewhat better, under the circumstances. I am very sorry for your loss, and pray that God's Light & LOVE envelop you and give you comfort & peace of mind...
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[SAMMY/JOANN]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] :loves
LOVE Gina
"One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is LOVE." ~~Sophocles
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi GIna!

LOL, I just posted something similar (only more long winded :lol: ) on your "Sad" post.

Sending all that good stuff right back at ya!

LOVE!!!!
SammyJo (hmm, Sandy, what do you think...my new screen name? :mrgreen: )
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It suits you! :mrgreen: Been thinking of you all ...having a bit of a rough day here and could use a few spare prayers if you've got some hanging around.

Love you guys, :kiss:
Sandy
GLo
Old Friend

Post by GLo »

(((((((((((((((((SANDY)))))))))))))))

Though I am in a rather sad state myself, I'm sending you much love & blessings. Hope you are past the rough patch, and on to smoother sailing...

I love the following quote by Julian of Norwich, reciting it always makes me feel peaceful:

All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

I know, I know, as always, I should take my own advice and stop feeling so down :?

love Gina :loves
"One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is LOVE." ~~Sophocles
terrir
New Friend

Post by terrir »

Dear pp,thanks for the additional clarifications. I would like to serve and help with prayers. I would also like to add my son Buck on the prayer list. He has gone to Iraq twice and now he is in legal trouble. He's in jail and my prayer is the military will find a place for him in a VA hospital. And that the judge will let him leave jail for PTSD therapy. I know his higher self will allow us to pray for him.

Now I need to understand more of what I should do. Pray for all on the list?
looking forward to learning moreh. Terri
sammy

Post by sammy »

(((((Terri))))) You do what feels right! We're praying for you and your son, if that is what you need to focus on for now, then you too can focus your prayers on receiving the love, comfort and guidance that are being sent your way. There are no hard and fast rules...you just do what works for you!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks ((((((((Gina))))))))))) It took a little while but I began to feel better yesterday...Thank you sweetie...and you too (((((Sammy Jo)))))! :kiss:
I know, I know, as always, I should take my own advice and stop feeling so down :?
I had to smile when I read your post cause I think I just said something similar to you in regards to myself on your thread in misc... :lol:
Thank you for that brilliant quote! :sunflower: ( I should have it tattooed on my arm..well maybe on my computer anyway... needles...not for me if it can be helped. :pale: )
Hi Terrir...I will keep your young man in my prayers...remembering him in my thoughts and hoping that the very best for his well fare is done... That those in charge will understand what has happened to him and view him with compassion.
Sending you a big hug too ((((((TERRIR)))))) as mothers and Dads need lots of love and energy too as they watch from the sidelines as their children adjust to the intricacies that life bring.
Love,
Sandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

:hithere

Prayers for the world and a new dimension of wholeness! Been praying lately, and it feels right! <3