A Continuous Circle of Light

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Good morning dear Theresa,
yes, welcome to the light circle dear,,,
this is the simplest of things,,,,when you do a meditation,,,just intend yourself and whoever else you want to be in the circle together,,,,then just ask for all of us to join you,,,,around you holding hands.....and when you want to join us in the circle around someone,,,just envision you holding hands with us....it works...

Geraint has a wonderful idea for us to concentrate on also,,,much is going on in the world where much light is needed...and if you still feel you have extra there's always our sweet mother earth that can use our energy where it's needed...

love and light to you dear,
blessings
pp
xoxo

Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Geraint and pp,
Great idea and more useful than any protest could ever be to help our beautiful Mother Earth.
Love lilly xxxx
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
spearsma
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by spearsma »

I dont think Sean wants me in his life anymore. I think hes confused abot a lot of things.

Guess were done.

Just keep me and sean in circle....

I dont think both of us wanna be apart...

im in tears
Maria L
Family

support human rights

Post by Maria L »

Hi "cool lightworkers", Image

and hello Theresa 1111,
Welcome to the site. Nice to meet you.
chingoladolphin wrote:There are many people in high positions of power in and around our planet we call mother earth. Each and everyone of them have the ability to help make positive changes that would impact on millions of people.

My suggestion is for us all to ask permission from these leaders higher powers to join the circle of light and start implimenting these changes needed to stabalise our planet.
Geraint and PP, this is a very good idea. I could not agree more! But we should be aware of that we are now in the outer rim of the world of politics. (How could we not be if we are lightworkers in an unfair world) And therefore, we need to be extra careful, since this site is explicitly apolitical. Our work must align with fundamental human rights.

Human Rights Watch, who investigate and expose human rights violations can help us collect the data we need. It is my belief that their website can serve us as an information bank, especially in these areas: Children's Rights, Counterterrorism, Economic, Social & Cultural Rights, Health & Human Rights, HIV/AIDS, International Justice, LGBT Rights, Migrants, Refugees, and Women's Rights. (see more: ( page not found ) )

FYI: Human Rights Watch...is "dedicated to protecting the human rights of people around the world."
"It is an independent, nongovernmental organization, supported by contributions from private individuals and foundations worldwide. It accepts no government funds, directly or indirectly".

http://www.hrw.org/

Lots of love, light and blessings to all of you,
Maria
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello My Dears,

I have not read the entire thread but I definetly would love to join the Continuous Circle of Light (C-COL?) Please add my name and I will intend on being there in all Your beautiful Lightworker minds as You meditate and send healing! :wink:

God Bless You All! :sunny:

Love Tannis

Thank you PP!!
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Welcome Tannis,,,
nice to see you here....join in whenever you feel inclined....

love and light
pp
xoxo

Daily Affirmation:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi dear Maria,,

thanks for the links for those who are interested...

our Light Circle doesn't get 'political',,,,,so no worries dear....

I think we should try to really stick to format though for this thread,,,

and strictly make it a 'request' thread....for those needing 'healing' for themselves or others...

people can always start another thread in an appropriate forum,,,,

Lets keep this simple,,,,sweetie,,,,and that's a KISS for everyone...

blessings
pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
Maria L
Family

Post by Maria L »

Dear friends.
Keeping it simple,
works fine with me.

Much love and light
to all of you,

Maria :sunflower:
chingoladolphin
Family

Re: support human rights

Post by chingoladolphin »

Maria L wrote:Hi "cool lightworkers", Image

and hello Theresa 1111,
Welcome to the site. Nice to meet you.
chingoladolphin wrote:There are many people in high positions of power in and around our planet we call mother earth. Each and everyone of them have the ability to help make positive changes that would impact on millions of people.

My suggestion is for us all to ask permission from these leaders higher powers to join the circle of light and start implimenting these changes needed to stabalise our planet.
Geraint and PP, this is a very good idea. I could not agree more! But we should be aware of that we are now in the outer rim of the world of politics. (How could we not be if we are lightworkers in an unfair world) And therefore, we need to be extra careful, since this site is explicitly apolitical. Our work must align with fundamental human rights.

Human Rights Watch, who investigate and expose human rights violations can help us collect the data we need. It is my belief that their website can serve us as an information bank, especially in these areas: Children's Rights, Counterterrorism, Economic, Social & Cultural Rights, Health & Human Rights, HIV/AIDS, International Justice, LGBT Rights, Migrants, Refugees, and Women's Rights. (see more: http://hrw.org/advocacy/index.htm )

FYI: Human Rights Watch...is "dedicated to protecting the human rights of people around the world."
"It is an independent, nongovernmental organization, supported by contributions from private individuals and foundations worldwide. It accepts no government funds, directly or indirectly".

http://www.hrw.org/

Lots of love, light and blessings to all of you,
Maria
Sorry everyone if it came across as anyway political............that was the furthest thing from my mind.
I was merely trying to help show these people the light through their own higher selves, consequently transmuting fear, hate, pain and other negativity into love, understanding, and an inner wanting to change.

There is nothing stronger or has more impact than their own higher selves and the light from the Source.
Forgive me if I gave out the wrong impression.

love,
Geraint :)
If I want to find out who I am, I look at who I have been and who I want to be.
Maria L
Family

Post by Maria L »

chingoladolphin wrote: Sorry everyone if it came across as anyway political............that was the furthest thing from my mind.
I was merely trying to help show these people the light through their own higher selves, consequently transmuting fear, hate, pain and other negativity into love, understanding, and an inner wanting to change.

There is nothing stronger or has more impact than their own higher selves and the light from the Source.
Do not be sorry, Geraint. It is my opinion that everyting we do is political. Every thought we think as well. Acts and thoughts creates ripples... and eventually transform us and our societies and our world.
I took your idea one step futher... and wanted to bring in people who suffer and not-yet-enlightened-political leaders into the circle. But PP is right. This is N O T the forum.

I am the one who is sorry, Geraint, not much though. Just a bit, for the confusion... I created.

Have a beautiful good evening, bro. We are ONE.

love,
Maria
chingoladolphin
Family

Post by chingoladolphin »

Maria L wrote:
chingoladolphin wrote: Sorry everyone if it came across as anyway political............that was the furthest thing from my mind.

Do not be sorry, Geraint. It is my opinion that everyting we do is political. Every thought we think as well. Acts and thoughts creates ripples... and eventually transform us and our societies and our world.
I took your idea one step futher... and wanted to bring in people who suffer and not-yet-enlightened-political leaders into the circle. But PP is right. This is N O T the forum.

I am the one who is sorry, Geraint, not much though. Just a bit, for the confusion... I created.

Have a beautiful good evening, bro. We are ONE.

love,
Maria
:loves :kiss: For you sis.

love,
Geraint
If I want to find out who I am, I look at who I have been and who I want to be.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Thank you both Maria and Geraint for sorting that one out...

I do want to keep this thread simple,,,,for the folks here,,,who need help,,,or those that they want to bring to the circle...on a personal level...

I'm certainly not saying what Maria suggested isn't needed....just not the right place...

loves to you both
pp xoxoxo

Daily Affirmation:
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Everyone,
Sending all my Love and Healing thoughts to this beautiful Circle of Light.
Godbless each person giving and receiving.
Love lilly xxxx
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Everyone,
I'd like to place my sister in law, Helen, in the Circle of Light and also my Mum who is slowly recovering from the flu. I'm also feeling a little worse for wear so I will put myself in as well. Many thanks to you all giving your healing and light.
Love lilly xxx :loves
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Okay, I got it Helen, mum and our dear Lilly
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

OK Lilly,,,I will add you all also,,,
love and light
pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi, all! :hithere
Wanted to let you know that I've been placing myself and anyone else I know suffering in the circle on a regular basis. :meds: Some wonderful healings have been taking place. Thank you so much for the light and love it's making a difference!

Lilly and Laura I hope things are on the mend.

Love to all!
:kiss: Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Kim, and everyone,
that's just what I do too,,,,,and it's surprising when I start off with a few, who comes in...

usually at the end,,,I just picture the world hanging in space,,,and enclose it in light...

love and blessings
pp
xoxo

Daily Affirmation:
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:kiss: Kim,

Yes, I'm doing great and perhaps I'll get to coast a little and have some abundance and fun events in my life.

I certainly hope your doing better and dont forget to ask for healing from AA Raphael and Dr. Mendoza they always help me out and get me back on track. I will be thinking of you during my next meditation and include you for needing your healing prayers answered.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Everyone,
My daughter is having toothache problems...her appointment is Friday.....I'm placing her in the circle along with my brother who is changing his life after years of suffering. Thankyou everyone. All my Love and Healing energy is sent here....Godbless us all.
Love lilly xxxx :loves
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Lilly,

What's your daughter and brother's names, it helps me when I meditate. I will send healing prayers to both.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi, everyone!
I wanted to say what a wondeful group of people we have assembled on this board! :thumright: Woke up and couldn't sleep again, a quick visit makes me smile everytime. :D

Laura,
I'm so glad things are going well for you. I'm fine now, thank you. Had a very sore throat and congestion that didn't want to go away.

Lilly,
Hope your daughter is doing better, and brother on the road to fulfillment.

Pease send extra prayers Aleah's way. She's been blissfullly happy going to her new school, and very much mutually 'in like' with a boy there. Problem is she been vomiting for the past four days. I've had her in the Circle of Light so many times I'm surprised she doesn't have a sunburn! :oops:

She's already dropped about fifteen pounds just by being happy, now this! Please pray for a healthy immune system. I really love you guys!LUV2

Love,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Ladies,

sure will keep Aleah in 'the light',,,,and me along with her,,,I got that sore throat and congestion,,,actually it was sinus that just about blew my head off...

spent two days in bed,,,at least I can see and type now....

so ladies,,,please toss me in there tonight???

loves to everyone,
pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Lynn,
"Ahhh!" Sorry to hear you caught the bug. To me it felt like I'd swallowed glass, wouldn't wish that on anyone. Along with gargling my head off, broke down and used a nasal rinse,... boy that was a treat! I simply love squirting salt water up my nose :ncool: not to mention all the orifaces it drains out of! :tongue: Sorry for that visual, I'm around kids too much I think.

Hope your feeling better!

Love,
Kim

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Kim and Maria and Laura and you other 'silent' healers,,,I know you've been putting me in the Light Circle...

There's no other explanation for me being actually so sick,,,and yet feeling energized....

thanks so much everyone... I feel up to driving for an hr in this rain to the airport now....

Bless Your Hearts everyone...

love pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation: