A Continuous Circle of Light

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: A Continuous Circle of Light

Post by Seeker13 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:08 pm

Dear Viv,
Great news about Danny! So happy you got a hug from him! That seems like tremendous improvement. Two steps forward, one step back is forward progression, so is anger :bana: :bana: :sunflower: . I'm doing the banna, banna, flower dance for you, to Celtic music on Pandora no less!

About the meditation symbols, I thought the blue fluid was healing for Danny also. Interesting about the negatives and snap shots. It just came to me that maybe the negatives were inclusive of his photography and how he's been so negative. Also interesting about the tulip, thought when it presented itself it was for you. A few years ago I received the image of a swamp lake iris and the mom had gotten it as a tattoo in remembrance of her daughter. I'm still curious about the glass box, it presented itself multiple times. Whether it's significant or not I hope Danny continues to improve!

I'll keep sending healing to him and add Sophia. I burst into tears upon hearing of her accident, almost like I knew her personally. Thought like Sandy we didn't need to loose another healer in the world.

A few days ago I had to write down a list of all the people I knew of added to the circle, didn't want to forget anyone. When reading their names I felt inspired to sing their names as well said, "Music is healing also right?"

Love to you both,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.

vivrider
Family

Post by vivrider » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:44 pm

My dear friends,

I wanted to let you know how things are going. For the past week or so, things have been horrible. After that one good visit, Danny started refusing to see me at all. I would show up and he would tell the nurse to tell me to go home. He was also mostly refusing to talk to his psychiatrist. Yesterday, I went to see him and he let me come into his room, and we talked for an hour! He told me so much about what has been going on with him and how he has felt. We have rarely if ever had a conversation like that. He also gave me a drawing he had done to take home to his sister. He is an amazing artist but usually gets mad and throws away his artwork. We also talked about his one best friend, who he only knows from online video games. Danny said that this friend, Dane, saved his life by talking him out of killing himself one night. He said that he really misses talking to him. I asked Danny's doctor if I could bring his phone in (tonight) so Danny could talk to Dane for a while and he said yes. I am happy beyond belief that Danny is starting to get better. Thank you, thank you, and keep doing what you're doing.

Also, Liana told me that Sophia is talking and recognizing people. They don't know the extent of her brain injury at this point, but that's a very good sign!!

Love,
Viv

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:53 am

Dear Viv,
It sounds like you are experiencing a gamut of emotional experiences as you love and support Danny through this rough time. As I read what the past week has been like for you in your post, my heart aches a little as well, yet I keep remembering Kim's pm and how the voice of experience is ringing clear and true. No two of us are alike, yet, I take heart in how well Kim's own son is doing now after some rough years. It does seems that Danny is taking small steps forward.. bless him... and bless that best friend of his, whose caring and concern kept Danny safe on a very dangerous night!

That is good news about Sophia too! I know she isn't out of the woods just yet and she probably has a long way to go but I am so happy for her and her family. I just looked up and see a 22, Bzutu's signature. :D

You have a good week end and we will keep Danny and Sophia tucked into our hearts as we continue to pray, sing and celebrate in the "Circle" as one big family.
Love,
Sandy
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

~ Chief Seattle ~

vivrider
Family

Post by vivrider » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:18 pm

Danny came home last night and he is doing really well! He talked a lot, and even asked if we could watch a movie together. He was drawing a lot in the hospital, was proud to show us his amazing (really amazing!) artwork. We're going to buy him some new art supplies and a portfolio today or tomorrow. I'm so very happy!

The plan for now is day treatment while we wait for a spot at a residential treatment facility in Milwaukee which is supposed to be wonderful. He'll be there for a month or two, helping him change his negative self-talk and behaviors. He actually wants to go!

Thank you for your prayers, they are working!

Liana is out of town and I haven't heard an update on Sophia, but I will let you know when I do.

Love,
Viv

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:13 am

Hi Vivian,
This has been already just the best day and your news is the icing on the cake! I couldn't be happier if I were dropped into a vat of delicious warm milk chocolate! :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

I am so excited for Danny and for all of you!!!!!! ... would love to see some of his artwork someday. Sounds like he is very talented.
Big warm hugs to you from a rather chilly lady down here. Autumn is letting us know she's around today... big change from the warm temps of yesterday. :shock: Time to trade the flip flops for my ugg boots I guess. :roll :love
xxSandy
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

~ Chief Seattle ~

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:21 pm

Vivian!
That's wonderful news! One day at a time huh? Sounds like Danny found something inside himself that he could feel good about. I'm so happy for you and your family. :mrgreen: :roll :bana: :sunflower: :sunflower: :bana: :finger:

Love, :loves
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.

Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:38 pm

Blessed Be! :love

Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:30 pm

Harvest time. Sun is out & Septmeber is calling. :love

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:14 am

I love this time of year in the North! Harvest time... It's one of the best! :bana: Enjoy the day, Kwame!
Thinking of you with love dear friend.
Sandy

~ Chief Seattle ~

Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:33 pm

Hurrah - yes a wonderful time of year, indeed! :hithere

Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:41 pm

Blessed Season of X-mas and the Season of joy, love and understanding! Coming together is the best thing, when outside it might be dark of cold... at least on the northern hemisphere of globe!

http://www.magazinehive.com/wp-content/ ... p-View.jpg

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:31 pm

((((((KWAME))))))

~ Chief Seattle ~

Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:55 pm

((((Sandy)))))

Saw the most beautiful morning with orange a heaven and the clouds lit up with this colour, and the birds just drifted by! It was a reminder of the return of light and also the Season of Xmas! :happy

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:44 pm

It is a beautiful Solstice...even though clouds hang thick in the sky.
Love to you in this wondrous moment of time!
:loves
Sandy

~ Chief Seattle ~

Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:46 pm

:hithere Blessed March! Blessed Year of 2016!

Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:52 pm

:loves Peace, Love and Harmony in 2017!

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:38 pm

Dear Kwame,
As I was sneaking around the boards, saw this and immediately burst into tears! As I was not in a weepy mood I'm curious, why? Why this feeling? Why now? Is it mine, touch something deep inside I wasn't aware of? Is it your's needing to be unburdened? Or maybe Sandy's whom we both love deeply? Or possibly for the world at large? It seems to be 'continuing' at least for the moment. I would welcome any insights. Was drawn to this post because I was one of the original players committed to the Continuous Circle of Light.

Love,
Kim