A Continuous Circle of Light

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
DEZIRE2
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: A Continuous Circle of Light

Post by DEZIRE2 »

PRAYER REQUEST:

PLEASE OFFER PRAYERS FOR MY COUSIN- SHE IS 39 TODAY AND STARTING HER CHEMOTHERAPY TODAY TO HELP HER DEFEAT THE BREAST CANCER SHE JUST IN NOVEMBER FOUND OUT SHE HAD. DECEMBER HAD THE SURGERY AND JAN STARTS HER RECOVERY. SHE IS STRONG, BUT NOW ALSO FOUND OUT HER DAUGHTER - MY NIECE HAS SOME MEDICAL ISSUES THAT COULD BE SERIOUS AS WELL...SHE IS ON THE VERDGE...ME TOO. I HAVE TO DO MY OWN FOLLOWUP FOR A QUESTIONABLE MAMMOGRAM...PLEASE ALLOW US INTO THE CIRCLE OF LIGHT PRAYER CHAIN...

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS
~D~
~Thanks & Have a Great Day~
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Dezire2
I will pray for you all....the circle of light is a wonderful place to put yourself!! Godbless you all!! :kiss:
Love lilly xoxox :loves
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
sammy

Post by sammy »

Dezire2,

I pray both of you are healed!

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

My prayers are out for everyone in this continuous circle of light!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

Dear friends,

I would like to add my wonderful mother to this Circle of Light. She is my biggest earthly source of love and inspiration. Her name is Banoo and she is 55 years old. She has fibromyalgia. Also about a year ago a dentist hit and damaged a nerve while working on her teeth.. so in short, she is in constant pain. I don't know how to help her but if you could just send some healing thoughts her way it would be greatly appreciated.

Much love,
Mahsa
~ One for All and All for Love ~
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Mahsa!

I sent you a pm about this.

And

Sending my prayers as well.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Mamo
I am praying for Banoo.
Love lilly xx :kiss:
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Everyone
I am placing myself in the Circle of Light.....Thank you to all the people sending healing and Love.
Love lilly xxxx :loves
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hehehe! Lilly, I hope you got that...I tried sending, but you look so much like my sister-in-law I'm wondering if I reached her instead! BUT, as George recently said, it goes where it's needed!

LOVE!!!!
Aquamarine
New Friend

Pray that my pink purse that was stolen will be returned, fa

Post by Aquamarine »

THank you kindly for all yo0ur prayers and replies. I just had something happen to me, today, and need major prayers, to have all angels and fairies to look over the situation. my little pink purse was stolen today, at the library were I was, with all my personal, vital personal belongings in it. Espessially my medication, relaxers and all personal things that helped me feel feminine, after all things that have happend to me.

Pleaase pray the angels, encourage the person who stole it today, to have humily and conscious to return it to the library or me fast. Please ask, their angels to tell them what they have done to me, putting me into shock, and tears. Please surround situation with extra white light and gold light.

Please ask ANGELS and FAIRIES to surround me with extra calmness WHITE LIGHT, GOLDEN LIGHT, and hope that my purse will be returned to me fast in one peace. i've had to many things happen to me. Please ask the angels to help with situation. Love aqua
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Hi Aquamarine

I am so sorry to hear about your purse and have prayed for it's return. I have also asked our Heavenly Father to help you with the replacement of those very important things that were in your purse, if you do not get it back right away and to give you strength and guidance to see you through this :D .

If you had any credit cards in the purse, you have to call your bank(s) and have them cancelled immediately.

You mentioned that you also had some important medications that will need to be replaced. This is something that you must see to right away, because of their importance in your life right now. Especially now.
You must call your Doctor and explain things to him/her, or failing that, visit a medical clinic and see what they can do for you. I'm sure things will go just fine, Aqua.

I sure hope that things turn around for you now. You seem to have had far more trouble than you can handle recently and I pray that you may find some joy in your life now. :D Right now :D . Immediately! :lol: :D :lol:
Just trust that our Father will indeed take care of you. I know that He will.

Cheers, Brian :hithere
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Aquamarine, I am feeling your pain through your words. Please know that Brian has given you some very good advice. I am praying for you. It is so personally violating when that happens. I am praying and "trying" to forgive the person that did this too.

Love, Clare
Aquamarine
New Friend

pray doc will prescribe right relaxers, meds, for anxiety

Post by Aquamarine »

Hello,

I awake this morning shaking like a leaf from shock after what happend to me yesterday. Since I'm very sensitive its hard for me to take in all this shock. Please send me white light, Golden and Green healing energy, Pink healing energy, in and around my aura. As for my anxiety, yes I do take relaxers, and meds for depression. HOwever my relaxers are the most important thing ever. It helps me cope.

They were stolen with my purse yesterday. Please pray my family doc will be kind enough to fill the proper amount I need for the relaxers, and other meds. The relaxers are the most important. Please pray she will be human enough to fill it out fast, as I phoned the secretary this morning to tell her what happend. I pray she tells the doc fast.

As for the credit cards, yes I had someone cancel them fast on my behalf an hour after it happend yesterday. Its just the after affects off the shock and the voilation to my emotional nervous system, and mind, and spirit that is the issue.

I feel like I've been emotionally voilated, and the shock and panic is more severe then that off the average person. I'm a frail young lady, and when a human being voilates me like that, I go into shock, panic and anxiety.

I did contact the security at the library, but they couldnt do anything. THey took my name and number down, in case by chance whoever took it, will have a conscious to return into it to me in one peace.

I pray the angels come into these thieves dreams to show them how they hurt me and voilated me, to wake them up, and shake them, so they can feel my shock, and terror and feeling off voilation. I just need a miracle at this moment.

I'm shaking and in tears from what happend. Its hard to be without relaxers, espessialy when you suffer from anxiety attacks, panic and shock. Please pray my family doc will give me what I need with the help off the angels. If she doesnt give me enough relaxers then I will go into more shock. Please ask the angels to surround this situation with pure white light, Golden light, Green light. with love
Last edited by Aquamarine on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

I'm praying Aquamarine, and sending Love, Light, and vibes that the one who stole you possessions will contact you somehow and return what is yours.

Love, John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
Aquamarine
New Friend

Please send golden light/healing, white light to situation

Post by Aquamarine »

Thank your for your prayers

I have felt them, even though I woke up crying in shellshock, and shaking like a leaf. THe doc did feel relaxers for me, but not enough to last me for a month. She filled the other meds for depression, but it wont do me much good. Its just the relaxers that she refused to give me enough off.

I guess I can say that I feel like I've been not only voilated but raped by what just happend, and I have known and been told there are different forms off rape which I felt happend to me yesterday as well.

I just feel parts off my etherical body have been stripped from me. Along with shock to my mind, spirit, soul. I also had high vibrational crystals in my purse that had my energies on it that were also stolen as well. I carried them in my purse everyday for 5 years. They helped me connect and open the channels to my guides and the higher realms, and helped open my spirituality.

What I also had in my purse was saved gift certifactes that my angels told me to save until I was ready to wear makeup, and start to feel better about myself and reclaim my feminity, after what happend to me years ago. Just a few weeks ago I felt I was ready, a strong push, then like that it was all stolen :cry: .

Then I had gift certifactes I had saved for 3 years to wait until the good new age books came out, the ones that were middle eastern to help me cope with my situation, and they really work, helped me cope with the pain. The gift cards were also stolen in teh purse. Lots off other personal things were stolen too. It just hurts me, and I've been in to much pain :cry: .

Please pray and send white light to the situation, people/person who stole what they did from me, and have their angels give them the courage, humilty to return what they took from me in once peace. Please send them GREEEN HEALING LIGHT, GOLDEN LIGHT, and clarity off how they hurt me badly. cleanse all the debris around the person/people that took and voilated me, so they will be more attuned to what they did to me. Please send healing to the situation with PUREST WHITE LIGHT OFF HEALING. I'm In more shock, then I can remember. with love
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

And when you get past this event, and you will get past it, then give yourself a big healing hug Image knowing that you made it through it and are a stronger person for it.

love,
john
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Aquamarine, you will be fine. TRUST that. Go "within" to find your peace and let it sink in and vibrate through you. Don't worry about the "material" things, but rather your soul and spirit. Hang in there.

Love, Clare
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

My Loves,

I am sending this song into the Circle of Light, please listen to it there and put Everyone there, ALL Of us, Holding Hands!!!!!!

I am following my heart on this one!!

GOd Bless Haiti, our Dear Urantia is Suffering and needs us NOW!!! The New We Are the World!!! :sunflower: :bana:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glny4jSciVI

I love you all SO MUCH!!!!!!! TY!!! For all you have given me in Love :loves

God Bless You, You Shining Stars!!! We are One!! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

much Love & Light 2 the forum. May Angels be guiding in the now, and restore the broken. May guilt, shame be lifted, so the rays of unconditional love can shine from within and enter from without. We are learning lessons, and brighter blessings have come. Much of what we experience as a "low point", is the Blessing we have always looked for, merely in a neat disguise when breaking through the masks and walls of our livies. Blessed Be from Dragonfly :^)
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

very true dragonfly- thank you friend and much love to you
peace
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
M.J
New Friend

Post by M.J »

Hello my dear friends of love and light,

Please add me too as I'm sending healing to my boyfriends daughter who's in hospital suffering badly of depression trying to commit suicide. She cuts herself badly all over her young body.

She want's me to send healing to her and that's anyway a lovely sign as she feels total helpless and nothing to live for. My boyfriend is staying by her side 24/7 watching over her, he's in need of healing as well.

Thank you very much for your assistance

Love & Light
M.J
sammy

Post by sammy »

I would like to place Rebecca (Oneworld) into the circle of light.

Many of us that an occasional hiatus, appears that is what Rebecca needs for the moment...Not sure what it is, but I felt drawn to place her in the circle of light.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Yes, Sammy! Also our dear "Star". Petra said in another thread that sometimes people "take a break", and come back to us. Brian also. I get so attached to everyone. Well, Sandy said it also....we're all one.

Love, Clare
sammy

Post by sammy »

NO worries Clare! I'm just back from my hiatus...think of it as a tide...ebb and flow....live and learn

LOVE!!!!
AustinRuth
Busy Bee

Post by AustinRuth »

Dear ones,
Yes, you are, each and every one of us is dear! :kiss:

I am sure that putting the Gulf coast and all the animals, people, messy situation in the middle of this Circle of Light is a good idea, too!!

Please join me in placing this whole situation in the center of the healing circle of light, etc.
:loves

from Ruth!
Faith, Love, and Hope! from AustinRuth