A Continuous Circle of Light

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: A Continuous Circle of Light

Post by peacockplume »

Hi John,
I hope you got my pm???

I think this Circle of Light and all the requests that follow on this Prayer Thread is a good place to look...

also everyone,,,I got a note from my friend, who's daughter was hurt...
Cathy is improving steadily, but it's a long, slow journey. All the family has rallied to help, and although progress is slow ... we are making progress. Please continue to pray for her.

Bless you all for being there. Your love and healing energy was/is our life support system at this trying time. ...
so thank you everyone for your continued support...
Bless Your Hearts
pp
xo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Aquamarine
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Aquamarine »

Hello,

I'm new to this forum, and would love to be included in the healing circle as I'm in need off healing as I'm not well. My heart chakra is hurting, and I'm a mess. I'm depressed and in need of, more "faith", courage, strength, hope, vitality. I'm in need off extra angels to surround me tonight, and always. I'm in need off extra guidence from my angels, and to be surrounded by extra angels for healing, and to surround me with love and compassion. Please add me to the healing circle tonight, as I'm in need off healing, espesially to my heart chakra, and heart, spirit and soul. Thank you for this website, and thank you for this healing circle. Aquamarine
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Dear Aquamarine, I'm sorry you're going through all those trials. Welcome to the 11:11 Angels MB. Have a look at the FAQ forum to see what it's all about.

Love, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Welcome Aquamarine,,,

I hope you read the FAQs that Pet suggested,,,it'll give you some ideas what the mb is about...

This healing circle is available for everyone,,,,if you suggest someonelse,,,you need to tell us,
their Name, Age, Address, and the physical ailments they have...

for yourself dear,,,it's even simpler...

Go into meditation,,,calm yourself with breathing,,,then ask your Higher Self to enter the Circle of Light,
Call on your Guardians,,,our Father and Mother,,,,your favourite Angels,,,and whomever else you would like to be there....since you've asked here,,,,we will all bring you into the Circle of Light...

when your there,,,if you need to talk to express what's bothering you,,,go ahead,,,and ask for help..
ask for Light and Love to surround you and help you heal...

Bless Your Heart,,,and have faith,,,

blessings
pp
xo
Daily Affirmation:
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hello Aquamarine
:kiss: Sending good wishes and all the things you are requesting in your post.
Love lilly xx :kiss:
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
ruthnfla
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ruthnfla »

That is a great idea John. Maybe something can be set up like that so we can all just go to the list. Thank you too for your prayers for my precious Ryan.
With every prayer, I wish you Love!
lilly

Post by lilly »

I'm placing Frank in the Circle of Light. He is grieving his friend, Sean, who passed away not long ago in a terrible way!!
Thankyou Everyone
Love lilly xox
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Bless Your Heart Lilly,
I'll send prayer for Frank.
loves pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
Aquamarine
New Friend

Post by Aquamarine »

Dear all

Thank you KNOK to each and everyone off you, and board moderators, for inviting me with such warmth, compassion, understanding, empathy, and love into your circle off light. Thank for taking the time to suggest and pray. I havent been well, and I've been very depressed, anxious and overwhelmed

I have also tried posting a thank you response, but there is something on my computer stopping me from letting my post be posted.

Its very frusterating. First off, I want to explain that I'm hurting very badly, as I'm spiritual, and not like everyone else. I came from the west, where it was neutral, near the pacific ocean :sunflower: , and had my group off friends that accepted me for who I was. They didnt care that I was spiritual or different.

I was forced to leave my childhood friends behind 0ver 20 yrs ago, and move here to the big city, where the upper class society and style off living was to shocking and overwhelming for my frail mind and body. This sent me into the most horrific depression one could ever experience.

Being lonely and missing what I will never get back. Not fitting in the female society and being looked at as weid in the eyes off upper class males here. THey went out of their way to make me feel very very ugly. I felt so ugly, that sent into into a depression too.

I didnt even make it through university, due to horrific depression and overwhelming anxiety and frail mind, body and soul, from being placed in the wrong toxic enviroment. I was dead inside and numb. eastern ways off dealing with this all wasnt introduced to me yet.

It wasnt until 2005 that I encountered my first real near death experience, and paranormal experience with the other side. It was may or June off that year, where I was chronically depressed and at the end off my rope. I was almost out off my body, and with my third :shock: eye saw an angel :loves .

Since that day, that angel :loves has given me hope :kiss: , and kept me alive with hope. Since that day I have come to see electric blue flashes, pink, green, aqua, and voilet with my third eye. Other spiritual people have told me its angels and energy from the other side sending me energies off flashes, when I become overwhelmed with anxiety :baby , and get overstimulated and anxious, and stressed.

I have also combined western and eastern ways and techniques off trying my best to deal with the situation that I've been handed. Its not easy at all. I have learned since I have also learned I'm a number 11 which I learned last year was also a spiritual number and has a spiritual purpose in life, just like princess diana was number 11. I have read all the books out there on the book shelves, but nothing in the western society has helped. Then I went into new age, and that helped more then western altogether.

I have started to use eastern skills and techniques to deal with what i've been handed in life, and with this horrific situation i'm in, the shocking depression, that has blocked my creativity, and my ability to climb the latter, and the horrifix anxiety that I shake like a leaf from every day and night, I'm very frail :baby from whats happend to me.

I know I'm meant to be a childrens writer and bring healing into the world just like sark, has done. I know I'm meant to bring healing :loves to other children and others, and through my future work and writing, and hope and healing into the world to make it a better place with compassion :loves . Its just frusterating, when i'm blocked out with depression, and shocking anxiety so bad, that I cant focus and think straight. Its heartbreaking, and sad and frusterating.

I know I'm meant to do something big to heal and bring compassion :loves to others in the world and hope, but I'm blocked, and the depression has tormented me and blocked me in the most horrific way.

Again please Pray ANGELS SURROUND me tonight, and always, as I have tried myself to invoke them, but i cant, because i'm blocked. I cry :cry: day and night and my mind and body is frail, so please, bless and also light a candle for me as well. Thank you :kiss: again for inviting me into your Circle off light, warmly Aquamarine
lilly

Post by lilly »

(((Hugs))) :loves :loves Aquamarine, may you always be surrounded by angels...well you already are....lets hope you will feel it!! :loves
:loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I am praying for you, too! You are very special, and the angels know it!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

MY Dear Family,

I am placing 15 year old Clinton from Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada into the Circle of Light..... Last night someone supposedly put Methadone? into his drink and he has no registered brain activity.... They are pulling him off life support so I have heard.... :( :(

Please PRAY For Clinton and His Family during this tragic time... ANd for Clinton's Complete recovery......HEALING!!!!!!!!!!! :loves :loves :loves

God Bless, We are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

justylonging1111
Family

Hello once again... I could not edit my post for some reason, so please allow this correction... The boys father's name is Clinton, not the boy!! I will post his name when I hear it...

Thank you Dear Ones! :loves

God Bless, We truly Are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

justylonging1111
Family

Hello Everyone,

The boy is named Dallas, and he left for the Mansion Worlds on Christmas Eve... :loves Please offer a prayer for young Dallas and his Family for healing for All involved :love :loves

God Bless, We are One :sunny:

Love Tannis

---------------

Aquamarine
New Friend

Post by Aquamarine »

Dear everyone

Sorry I have not posted a reply back KNOK , sooner, I've been a mess crying day and night since I last posted. :( . Thank you all for your warm responses :kiss: . Its just hard at times to believe things will work out, when this has been the most trying year ever :? :cry: .

I feel angels around me, but they dont seem to give me much hope. Live is not easy to live with extreme depth off pain that I feel every day and night :cry: . Please continue to put me in your circle off light.

I really thought things were possibly going to look up, but I guess the slightest hope was just a tease. I've never sobbed so hard in my life.

Please give me signs, omens, and hope, and signals :idea: that the there is hope, and the things will get better. I'm very close to losing faith, and thats a huge thing, as I've been pretty good about keeping my faith strong no matter what this year. Please pray more angels come to me, surround me, and protect me. Love Aquamarine
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Aquamarine,

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Hi Aquamarine :hithere
I'm glad you've found this Site and I'm sure that you will make some great friends here. You seem to be in need of a great deal of help and you should get that by the truck-load here as well :D .

I hope you don't mind my asking, but do you have any supports in your personal life that you can rely on? Close Friends? Family?
Also, have you talked to your Doctor about how you are feeling? Just a couple of questions I think are important.......

Cheers, Brian.
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi Aquamarine, I'm john. I see you want to write books for children? A very noble cause...I too like to write for children, on children... Anyway I too am a country dweller, well, right now anyway, because at present I live in the country. Although my heart seems to enjoy being close to water, except for last year when the levee broke, and then it was pretty much every man for himself for awhile...but I was mainly meaning the ocean. In fact I have lived close to many oceans around the world. So it doesn't seem to matter which ocean. I can close my eyes and visit any one of them, any time I want. Some are warm, some cold, and some...mmm, spilled another glass of water on myself! I do that everytime!

Anyway I might be looking for a research assistant...I have a few loose ideas rolling around up there, right now, and I have friends here, and their children, who I have been known to bounce some of my ideas off of. But I don't do that so much anymore because they keep complaining "We're Not Pinata's!" People! right? :sorry:

One funny kid book I am working on right now is about a big ol' bear, named BrrBear who lives in a cabin on the edge of a secluded mountain lake, in Northern Canada. He doesn't swim, so he fishes from his boat that he rows around the lake every morning, wearing his Bass Pro hat and getting into all sorts of mis-adventures. His favorite catch seems to be Rainbow Trout, 5 to 7 pounders...and he has been known to hold them up for others to snap photos of as they row past him. All the other critters in the forest have been coming to speak with BrrBear about their problems for years, because they know he'll always tell them exactly how it is. Although he did have Mrs. Squirrel almost in tears just the other day. BrrBear had walked over to greet Mrs. Squirrel when he suddenly began hopping all around. Mrs. Squirrel thought he was trying to teach her to dance. Finally she told him she simply could not keep up because his new dance steps were very hard to follow. BrrBear kept yelling "Your nuts, Your nuts!" Nearly brought the old gal to tears before she finally realized she had dropped her little bag of groceries on the main path and...
Oops, I better stop here before I go and give away the whole plot.
Just one more thing first...(Any inherent characteristics, or likeness to anyone on this site, such as Brian up there :roll: there, is purely coincidental. Only his name has been retained in case anyone should ever need someone to incriminate... :tongue: ) :lol:

love... :mrgreen:
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Acquamarine. I agree with Brian about family and friends, and John, your post was great. Prayers always get answered. I understand what you mean about a "tease", but just hang in there and feel the love and prayers. You might want to see a doctor about depression. It might help.

Love, Clare
AquarianRenegade
New Friend

Post by AquarianRenegade »

Dear Aquamarine,

I really feel where you are right now. I've been there myself. I know its hard to believe things will get better but they will. I don't know exactly what the rules or feelings are about cannabis on this forum but i'll risk posting something "innapropiate" and any consenquences that come with it. Smoking cannabis can help when things seem dark and out of control. It will help stabilize your thoughts. For me personally it helped me through the darkest time of my life. I don't know where your located but more and more states are becoming medical cannabis friendly. And is proven to help cure depression and anxiety. It won't solve all your problems but it can help in troubled times.

Dear Everyone,

My dear close friend, my girl friend and spiritual lover Danielle Shon Raymond passed on at the way too early age of 19 back in November. I personally have had a lot of sadness and pain to lose such a great person so unexpected and yet not so unexpected. She was very very sick and also very very brave. I miss her so much but I'm not here just for myself, I'm here for her mom Debbie who spent the most time with her in the hospital and i know is hurting the most. I'm still really sad but i can't even imagine how sad she is. Its almost been 2 months and i wish i requested for help earlier but i feel like right now Debbie really needs a lot of healing energy. I pray that Danielle is protected but i somehow already know she is. She had a very close relationship with God and could see things we can't. She was a true angel...I also want to include her whole family who has been really hit hard by her passing... I feel bad i can only remember faces and not names.. I've been hit hard myself find its hard think about anything sometimes not to mention remembering things...

With Love,
Jack
sammy

Post by sammy »

Dear Jack,
I pray that you and the Raymond family are surrounded by the warmth and comfort of God's love.

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi you sweet souls!

I would like to place my dad in the circle of light.

His name is John Cichy (pronounced See-key)
(Yes PP, I googled it and there are PLENTY of "John Cichy's" around the world! :lol: :lol: :lol: )
He is 69 years old
Lives in Dennis Massachusetts
Current condition of concern are his carotid arteries (primary concern), then liver and gall bladder...heck guys, my dad needs a full over-haul!

He had a massive heart attack at age 46. He survived and had 5 bypasses. He has had stints/shunts over the years. About 10 years ago during some "routine" (routine for him) testing they discovered one of his carotid arteries was 100% blocked...YES, 100% and he had never suffered a stroke. Apparently his body created it's own small by-passes.

About 2 years ago between arterial sclerosis and his mytralvalve prolapse he had to have a pig valve put in. Due to his medical history they gave him a 50% chance. He came through with flying colors. As a matter of fact his hair started growing back and his eye brows started changing from gray to brown again!

He started working out on a daily basis and was doing great...

Then last year he had to under go cardiac ablation because his electronics were mis-firing causing severe breathlessness and exhaustion. Again, he came through with flying colors.

When my parents were here for Christmas we noticed dad rubbing his eyes a lot. He said he was having a lot of bouts of double vision. This led him to set up an appointment with his vascular doctor. In the mean time he started having stomach pain. Testing said his liver enzymes were elevated a bit (probably due to long use of statins or his high blood pressure) and his gall bladder had some large stones and sludge.

They plan to remove the gall bladder on Feb. 16th, and the doctor said "I might have a little extra fun and biopsy the liver while I'm in there" (Now that sounds like a PAH-TAY!!!)

My mom was sketchy with the details on the carotid arteries. I know one is at 100% blocked and the other historically has been in the 75% range for many years. Apparently the doctors are now saying they have to do something about it as the "better" artery is now narrowing further. They have been reluctant because of the 100% blockage, and the long heart history.

Please do what every you can for my "Daddy John". :love

LOVE!!!!
Sammy (Joann)
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Sammy, I'm praying for your dad and the whole family. :kiss:

Love, Clare
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

He's in my prayers, Sammy.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Sammy
I'm praying for Dad as well. ((((Hugs))))
Love lilly xox :loves