Prayers for George

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Prayers for George

Post by Geoff » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:30 pm

I sure will give her a huge hug. We will have a prayer/mediation and y'all can join with your loving energies. Your souls will know when it is.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.
~ said Jesus through Glenda Green in "Love without End" ~

happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:04 pm

My deep respect and gratitude for George and Sandy.

Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Geoff » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:52 pm

George will be cremated today, in an hours time at 9am on the 11th of the 11th. Well done bro. Your final earthly 11:11.

Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.
~ said Jesus through Glenda Green in "Love without End" ~

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:22 pm

=) ! :bana: :cheers: :sunny: Celebrating Beyond the Grave :loves

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:35 am

Hello dear friends and family,

Here I sit 3 weeks to the day after George passed... thinking of him, re reading the heartfelt posts here and wishing I could give each of you a hug. We all loved him in our own way. Love is such a powerful emotion and yet it is more then an emotion...it is a source of "power" (for lack of a better word) from the Divine who shows His/Herself so differently to the children of the world.
During this difficult time I feel your powerful healing love and concern as you reach out in prayer through the astral... I hope and pray all who loved him, family and friends are comforted too as this same Love surrounds them too. AI want each of you to know beyond a shadow of a doubt how much his 1111 family and his natural family meant so much to him. He didn't always show what is in his big ole heart of hearts. But love was there I can assure you underneath a rather obstinate position at times. There is so much I wish to say and strangely enough, I am a little bit tongue tied. That doesn't happen often, eh?

So maybe I will leave it at that... (for now ;) ) I am here for anyone who wishes to talk about George or anything really. :) I know I have been a bit out of it...but I am trying to move forward and follow George's wishes and God's will for this little outreach of his/ours. I am also open for suggestions etc...

Oh before I forget...Rod, last night I was listening to G's Akashic construct cd and when I finished I looked over at the 8x10 photo of George beside me and in the glass of the frame was reflected the small white Christmas lights from what is still the Halloween tree but I promise will soon be the Christmas tree If I can find the will to change it. (long story) I smiled because it looked like our George was living amongst the stars and reminded me of your sweet post. :sunflower:

new members..."oldish" members... I treasure all of you.
Stay safe everybody :kiss:
Sandy
“And at the end of the day, my friends, even if it is a long day, and this is a long day, love wins. Always.”
~Governor Andrew Cuomo~

Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:32 pm

Sandy,
{{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}!

You keep that Halloween tree up as long as you like! For those of us who love George and you, we are here for you. And you both will remain in our prayers always.

I think you're doing a great job!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.

Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Amigoo » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:06 pm

Sandy,

I suspect that a phenomenon like midwayer time prompting exists whereby events can frequently occur
which remind us that a loved one's life now continues "on the other side" and that they are encouraged
by our active continuance of life on this side until that future reunion ... on the other side. ;)

Rod :)