Prayers for George

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
lethaniel
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Prayers for George

Post by lethaniel » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:31 am

Hello family,

I'm sort of new here, so allow me to introduce myself first.

My name is Oscar Escobar, and I am a Spanish translator for the Messages from Celestial Teachers topic (Spanish version). I'm very pleased to meet everyone. If you need anything translated to spanish, and/or the other way around, I'll be happy to help anyone with that.

I think we all wish we could have George more than a thousand years with us, although I believe this wouldn't be enough either.

But we all now know that this is a natural part of everyone's life, a very hard one to accept, specially for those close to us. We have learned lots of truths, goodness and perceived beauty in several ways, but that is just a small part of the bigger picture that awaits us, someday.

Sandy, you're not alone, although you already know this by your Thought Adjuster, but I want to tell you: you have us, although it may be a long or little time that you have known each one of us. I apologize if I'm speaking out of place to some of you, but ... I think some of you know, how I know. I just feel/know it like that. I'm very grateful to have know a little bit about everything, and I know this is just the beginning. So thank George for me, and thank you Sandy, for everything.

I'll keep praying for everyone, not only for Sandy, but all of us. Thank you Geoff, nice to meet you by the way :hithere

Blessings for everyone.

A son, a brother, and someday, a father,

Oscar E.

Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:55 am

Oscar,
Very nice to meet you. Thank you for helping out with the Spanish translations for the boards. As always we look forward to reading of perspectives and experiences of new members.

I do not believe you have spoken out of turn at all. There were many lovely sentiments included in your posts. The past few years for George and Sandy have been such a struggle, dealing with illness and pain. You are right of course, this life is merely a stepping stone in the journey to come. Even knowing this in our hearts, the loss of physical presence as our loved ones transition between the two planes is so difficult on those left behind.

Thank you for posting, hope to hear much more from you!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.

Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Geoff » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:50 am

Dear Oscar,

Thanks for being there for George and now being here.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.
~ said Jesus through Glenda Green in "Love without End" ~

Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Geoff » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:20 am

Just got this from Sandy:
Sandy wrote:I just wanted you to know that George has improved a bit the past couple days after they have placed a syringe driver in his tummy to feed medicine to stimulate appetite, prevent nausea and pain. He has been on the medicine two days and it has helped tremendously.

This morning he actually ate a fried egg and yesterday a boiled one. Along with some fruit and soy or almond or bone broth. Last night he did well too and I am encouraged as every day is a blessing with him.
hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.
~ said Jesus through Glenda Green in "Love without End" ~

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:24 am

Geoff,
Thank you so much for passing along the update!

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:57 pm

Sandy and George,

Thinking of and praying for you as I begin this day. Hope your day is filled with peace and love.

:loves
Kim

Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Heavensabove » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:20 am

Geoff wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:20 am
Just got this from Sandy:
Sandy wrote:I just wanted you to know that George has improved a bit the past couple days after they have placed a syringe driver in his tummy to feed medicine to stimulate appetite, prevent nausea and pain. He has been on the medicine two days and it has helped tremendously.

This morning he actually ate a fried egg and yesterday a boiled one. Along with some fruit and soy or almond or bone broth. Last night he did well too and I am encouraged as every day is a blessing with him.
hugs
Geoff
Thanks for the update Geoff and good to hear.

Shane

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:11 pm

Hello my dear friends and family,

I am just reading your beautiful messages and I want you to know I have felt your support these past days and it has helped so much as has George. He is still asleep as I type so I hope I have time to finish before he wakes up and our day gets busy.

Firstly, You all are family to me whether I have known you a short time or a long time. The board is my home as George and I sort of live our life online. LOL That is a little sad too isn't it? Thank goodness for Geoff a few hours away. He came at a really rough time for us and his visit strengthened me a bit for what I felt at the time was "impending doom." But never rule out the power of human resilience or the support of spirit. Only time will tell whether this up turn is temporary or my answered prayer for a little more time. ( I guess it could be both eh?) I find I am grateful for every new day with him. For those simple moments we share together and that smile of his that ha been so rare the past month. Yesterday he even cracked a joke and I got him out in the car for a little drive and a hamburger.

I love you guys and I feel a bit like I am letting you all down not being here. It is hard right now. There is so much I must remember to do and my mind is a little mushy. But all of you are in my thoughts. I love all of you. Love comes easily for me and I feel close to everyone when they post here, like they are a sister or a brother.

Okay I am rambling now but there is clear reason to smile and be happy to day as george is doing so much better despite his poor prognosis. I know your prayers and love has helped us to function in light instead of darkness.

Thank you...every one of you! :kiss:
“And at the end of the day, my friends, even if it is a long day, and this is a long day, love wins. Always.”
~Governor Andrew Cuomo~

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:56 pm

Sandy and George
:loves
Kim

ruthnfla
Old Friend

Post by ruthnfla » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:18 am

((((((((George and Sandy))))))))). Know you are loved :loves :loves hugs n kisses! 😘🥰 and lots of prayers!🙏🙏🙏🙏
Ruth. :love
With every prayer, I wish you Love!

happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

Lots of prayers most definitely! :loves :loves :loves