A Continuous Circle of Light

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: A Continuous Circle of Light

Post by happyrain » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:14 am

Thank you Kim and Sandy. Touched and, I think Pappy is too.

Sandy, great idea. Pappy often starts to hum songs he's familiar with... He does that and crossword puzzles.

Loving vibrations ~ :sunflower: Adding all those suffering here in this beautiful circle of light...

Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:40 pm

Eric,
I have a definite soft spot in my heart for grandpas, mine was the most important person in my life growing up. Right after reading your post about your grandpa Robert, I went to the River of Love and invited your whole family to join us. You held your Grandpa's head for about fifteen seconds when he stood up, robust as ever! He gave you the biggest smile and hug, turned and began singing right along with gusto. He seems so grateful and happy to be there sharing the experience with the rest of us!

This might seem, weird, but was wondering if maybe you would share the Waiting song with him. Have you talked with him about the Continuous Circle of Light, and the perhaps the River of Love? They are for him also,... for anyone who wants to join us.

Much love to you and your family,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:35 am

Dear Kim,

I will show him when I am able to sit down with him.

Thank you for sharing the visual. :sunflower:

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:01 am

Dear Kim,

I showed Pappy Aleah's song today and he was very appreciative. I started with the USMC hymn since I read from one of Sandy's contributions that it's good therapy, playing familiar music. Your visuals are right, he is a very happy man shining full of Love and isn't afraid to Sing.

I want to add, I believe there is magic to the circle of Light and your visulaization's Kim. Since my initial request, prior to your posting, I've noticed Pappy's mood is better. I see a Light in Him that may even be recognizing my prayers.

I would like to add a friend and her family in the circle, in the river too, if you are okay with that. I am pleased to join you in your visualization. Please send Loving Compassion to Lauren P Houston TX, inviting her and her family to the River to bathe in Gods Love.

Kind Regards.
:sunflower:

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:21 pm

Eric,
Feel like I just want to give your grandpa a {{{{{hug}}}}}, maybe because I miss mine so much.

Added Lauren B and her family to the list. Anyone can join us at any time. Hope life turn around for them... I wonder if it helps if people know others are praying for them?

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:43 am

I'd like to ask for continued prayers in healing this family with its addictive personality trait. We're getting better, I try to quit certain behavior but am often invited to partake. Fortunately there's a Woman in my life worth changing for. I hope the same for us all. I think it's on the way, I'd just like the prayers.

Thank you.

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:10 am

Eric,
Sending healing prayers your way. Visualized you and your entire family entering The River. The pull of addiction calmed as everyone paused, took a quiet moment, breathing, absorbing healing, allowing time to simply be, while all their challenges release into the currant flowing down stream.

If we simply keep trying, we'll all get there eventually. The song One Moment In Time is playing over and over in my head while writing this.

Here's to all those people in our lives helping to remind us to be our better selves. :sunny:

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:24 pm

OOPs...just tried falling the path to the river a while back and fell asleep. Woke up, :roll: computer still in hand and very tired... :roll: So I think I'm off to bed in a few minutes.
LOL after that, this comment that Kim made has a double meaning.
If we simply keep trying, we'll all get there eventually.
So true and I'm counting on that tomorrow with fresher eyes.
Good night friends, enjoy the peace.

love,
Sandy
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

~ Chief Seattle ~

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:45 am

Thank you Both. I also meant to say worth fighting for* but I guess changing is also a correct term? Heck, it's really myself I am doing this for... There is just a little Hope that I win a beautiful Woman over in the process. :lol:

Some days are so easy. What I was referencing in the previous post is the result of being carried away with my drinking. I've tried quitting alcohol before but felt I was lying to myself to say I'd wanted to quit. I love Wine. I later learned that I'd limit my intake, adhere to basic rules and save it for special occasions. From a health and spiritual standpoint, I find alcohol absolutely deteriorating and anything in excess seems to defy teachings of natural law. Heavy drinking runs three generations deep and growing up we didn't really learn control on the matter. I have done well to take breaks, I understand the importance of right habit forming.
During my cleansing periods I'd learn that it isn't necessarily alcohol that is problematic but my personality is one that can at times, be easily swept up by external stimulus. Whether it's alcohol, coffee, exercise, being lazy- :lol:

I will continue to strive and I hope my Father hops on board with his Health and where drinking is concerned takes steps to reduce his tolerance or attempts to save it for the weekends. It means breaking away from what was once comfortable but I hope we both find more creative solutions to our boredom and learn to enjoy things as they are. I tend to get upset when I see the progress I am making, knowing I am not where I want to be and having what was meant to be a social and relaxing evening turn into a psychological rebellion and amnesia against my sincerest wishes.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:36 pm

Eric,
"You are enough." At this moment in time you could not be more loved, supported, and guided, then if you were a meditative student living decades in a cave in the Himalayas. All "children" grow and mature at their own pace and to be honest we are all in diapers (nappies) here considering the wealth of knowledge and experience we will obtain in future years centuries and aeons in eternal realms.

Your battle with self control, developing healthy habits and ways of being, and refining your deepest desires mirror all our struggles. For instance, alcohol mirrors my love affair with sugar. :oops: Which let's face it is every bit as health damaging. :roll: I believe stillness much like Welles's post suggests is our greatest ali in the desire to rise above. Daily stillness quietly and efficiently soothes, softens and shores up our resolve. Months down the road we may be surprised when we suddenly realise that the change we desired is manifesting quietly and efficiently as we dedicate time in our day for the divine.

Stillness... it is good for what ails us. ;) :sunflower:
xxSandy
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

~ Chief Seattle ~